[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Adderal Anyone try/use it here? I love math when I am

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

>Adderal

Anyone try/use it here?

I love math when I am on it.

>pic unrelated
>>
I too want to know about this; I have been thinking about talking to my doctor about how unfocused and unmotivated I am.

Literally taking a year to complete each level of math at this rate because I keep dropping out of my class. It's not hard its just that I've always been a procrastinator.
Last year my best friend turned into a veggie and I've been unable to continue school. I get anxiety because I know I have HW, studying, a test is coming up but I just sit there not able to do any of it.

tl;dr Please help me with your experiences. Need to get my shit back together
>>
>>7674628
You are literally me right now minus the best friend being a veggie.
>>
File: 64646.jpg (75KB, 400x517px) Image search: [Google]
64646.jpg
75KB, 400x517px
I don't need adderall for I am not dumb nor am I a cheater. Know your goddamn limitations you fucking average IQ cheaters.
>>
daily reminder that if you've ever drank coffee OR done the assigned homework then you are an average IQ
C H E A T E R
H
E
A
T
E
R
>>
File: cocain!.gif (1023KB, 320x218px) Image search: [Google]
cocain!.gif
1023KB, 320x218px
>>7674659
>>
File: Faraday-Millikan-Gale-1913.jpg (942KB, 1408x1880px) Image search: [Google]
Faraday-Millikan-Gale-1913.jpg
942KB, 1408x1880px
>>7674199
>>7674628
I took it for years. As long as you know how to use it and don't be an idiot and abuse it; Then you will want to do things. It treats people differently depending on individual chemical reactions in a persons brain. If you are a person with ADHD, It will allow you to focus on something more and while not stopping and doing something else. A person without it will still get the desire to do things but would be more likely to be scatter brained. I.e. Starting something and then moving on to something else, just like a person with ADHD. It gives everyone alertness, energy, and prevents hunger as well. Please ask me anything. For the right person, it could help you solve the hardest problem
>>
File: 1299901496067.jpg (76KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1299901496067.jpg
76KB, 800x600px
>>7674633
>>7674659
>overclocking your cpu equals cheating your programs
>>
>>7674199
>>7674628
I have ADHD and it helps immensely. I've been off it for a while because I keep forgetting to schedule an appointment, but my life was much more together when I had it. Withdrawal isn't as bad as it's made out to be, you just feel more sluggish and irritable (and less able to focus, obviously). These effects lessen after a few days.

Just don't abuse it and you'll be fine. I take XR as it lasts for much longer than the IR.
>>
>>7674688
For a while now I've been a really bad procrastinator, as well I have had a hard time focusing and dealing with depression, not to mention I binge eat from stress of school. Ive tried going to the gym and drinking caffeine and it only helped a bit (I'd need upwards of like 400-500mg of caffeine in me to focus). I always though adderall was a meme drug or just made you into a zombie. I looked into it recently and found out it seems to be able to deal with a lot of my problems. I live in Canada where adderall is schedule 1, how likely am I to get it/something similar
>>
>>7675323
Tor
>>
>>7674628
its really not the miracle drug all the plebs claim it is, I take it some days and all it does is make me feel like i drank a few cups of coffee. I still get side tracked very easily and dick around on the computer instead of studying. It doesn't make you motivated to do your homework, however if you are motivated to sit down and get your work done it can help you have more energy and focus on what you are working on.
>>
>>7675740
This is a fairly accurate description of my experience. Adderall doesn't give you motivation for something you don't feel like doing, but you will at least feel like doing something.
I have set two alarms in the morning. One for Adderall and another 30 minutes later to get out of bed. Sometimes, I still don't feel like getting out of bed. Also, don't count on it to help you pay attention in class. I still get extremely bored and have trouble staying awake.
One other thing, the dosage that works for me is too high in that it makes me too anxious. The dosage I take is just enough to help, but studying still takes quite a bit of effort. The difference is 5 mg.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.