[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anybody done their interview at Cambridge for Computer Science?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: logo.jpg (29KB, 800x210px) Image search: [Google]
logo.jpg
29KB, 800x210px
Has anybody done their interview at Cambridge for Computer Science? I've got an interview soon and I'm wondering what are they gonna ask me, are there gonna be any tests?

Pls halp
>>
18 plus board faggot
>>
>>7672721

I am 18 you fucking homo. Most people who apply to Uni are.
>>
>>7672722
Even if that stats that you pulled out your ass is true, homework threads are not allowed, so please leave you faggot.
>>
File: keked.jpg (189KB, 1462x1462px) Image search: [Google]
keked.jpg
189KB, 1462x1462px
>>7672735

>he's never applied to University

This is the average /sci/ user everybody.
>>
>>7672722
That's just not true, you apply in your final year which is 17-18.
>>
>>7672747
> Cambridge application by Oct 15
> academic cut off for year 13, September 1st

Unless you are a pleb who took longer to apply to university than normal, the vast majority of people are 17 applying for Cambridge
>>
File: 1442788287701.jpg (88KB, 522x779px) Image search: [Google]
1442788287701.jpg
88KB, 522x779px
>>7672722
>most people in uni are 18
fucking plebs
>>
>>7672845
>>most people in uni are 18

Should have said that the first time you complete autist.

Applicants are usually underage (for undergrad) at this point in the year.
Almost all uni students are 18+.
>>
Maths student there, you can't practise for the interview, there's no standard questions. They want to see how you think, rather than how you've been taught.
>>
>>7672718
literally one google search and found this

http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/admissions/undergraduate/admissions-test/

if you can't manage to find this information for yourself, I really doubt you are capable of getting into cambridge Tbh
>>
>>7672718
I applied there two years ago for CS, although I didn't get accepted (mainly because I fucked up the test and one of the interviews). If I remember correctly, there was one test that was mainly maths-related. Then there were two "interviews". They don't really try to find out about you as a person, they just ask you to solve some problems. They'll then judge you based on how you approach the problem.
>>
>>7672855
Not OP, but could you give some examples? What they asked you?
I'm interested how they evaluate people in such prestigious unis.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.