[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>When you think you failed an exam but you actually got a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: look at these faggots failing.jpg (190KB, 1268x1695px) Image search: [Google]
look at these faggots failing.jpg
190KB, 1268x1695px
>When you think you failed an exam but you actually got a perfect score

>when you did so well on the exam, the professor just gave you extra credit
>>
that never happened
>>
>when someone gets mad cause you're unhappy with your exam mark
>when people think anything less than a 90 is unacceptable

do people not realize if you can't pull a near perfect GPA you're just dumb?
>>
File: 4L_TU6GBirw.jpg (55KB, 600x399px) Image search: [Google]
4L_TU6GBirw.jpg
55KB, 600x399px
>>7671778
>when you think you did well on an exam but failed horribly
>when you did so poorly you brought the average down enough to raise everyone else's score
>>
File: fuck you.png (7KB, 1079x184px) Image search: [Google]
fuck you.png
7KB, 1079x184px
>>7671781
>>
>>7671783
You know with that double negative you just said anything under 90 is acceptable right?

Proofread your shit before calling others stupid
>>
File: 4L_l84YO0iB.gif (2MB, 240x180px) Image search: [Google]
4L_l84YO0iB.gif
2MB, 240x180px
>when you got your first non-A grade for a class
>>
>>7671778

I totally thought I failed the shit out of this one exam that was all proofs last year.

Got the highest grade in the class with 119/120.

It was the only time in my life that I thought I had done so poorly, and then done well. My jaw actually dropped when I saw it.
>>
>>7671790
>connect

oh yeah eat it pussy
>>
>>7671801
Is that just how your professor set it up or is there a way to view grades like yours are set up?
>>
>>7671809
ours may be different since each subject has like 5 or 6 tests and those numbers are just the running averages, not individual courses

221 is a single course that is pretty much 6 courses in one, doubt you can do that for your shit
>>
>>7671801
>>7671790
I mean you never thought you failed. Unless you are literally autistic.
>>
>>7671801
Bblearn/blackboard?
I hate that shit, canvas is so much better
>>
>>7671814
No, I didn't think I was going to pass the exam because I didn't study for a week and missed the day of class before the exam.

I haven't done that since high school.
>>
>>7671818
its called connect for us here at ubc, not sure what the source page is called

yeah its a piece of shit
>>
>>7671783
learn2logic
>>
>>7671778
>not being able to tell your score in advance
lol, git gud
>>
>>7671785
What the fuck happened in that pic
>>
>>7671822
is that a thing here? so glad i havent had it for anything yet
>>
>>7672978
Horse birth deformity.
>>
kind of unrelated but I really dislike the fact that we're so dependent on the internet as of now, things haven't been going well for me
>>
>>7672976
>wasting time by going to school at all
>not just already knowing the same as a phd
git gud kid.
>>
File: 1447787825817.png (233KB, 718x450px) Image search: [Google]
1447787825817.png
233KB, 718x450px
>>7674285
>not being born with the knowledge of all mathematical texts ever written
>not knowing what a bornok space is
git gud kid.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.