[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How is mathematics (specifically algebraic topology and algebraic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: GOAT_tower.jpg (603KB, 922x1382px) Image search: [Google]
GOAT_tower.jpg
603KB, 922x1382px
How is mathematics (specifically algebraic topology and algebraic geometry) applicable to the construction of goat towers?
>>
>>7662602

You can use functional analysis to calculate a goat tower which provides maximal enjoyment for the goats.
>>
>>7662602
You can use knot theory to construct cool staircases for the goats
>>
>>7662602

You can use mathematical logic to interpret the profound wisdom contained in the sayings of the goats.
>>
u can use homology to show that all goat towers are the same object
>>
>>7662602
You can use arithmetic to count the goats
>>
You can use algebraic geometry to study the space of all possible goat towers.
>>
>>7662602
you can use set theory to classify attributes shared by goats
>>
You can use combinatorics to identify the number of sets of goats and towers
>>
>>7665169
They are not. If one has 2 and another 3 doors, they are not the same! And I would build the tallest of all towers for my goats, so don't come saying there is a height limit!!!!
>>
>>7666671
bro obvi a goat tower can only have 2 doors and there are bounds on the height b.c the universe isn't infinite
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.