[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A lab tech really helped me out the other day, I know it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

A lab tech really helped me out the other day, I know it's their job but I'd like to give them a gift as a symbol of my appreciation. Any ideas? I'd ask /adv/ but they aren't the demographic.
>>
File: photo-4[1].jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
photo-4[1].jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
a crown made of molecule using a kit
>feel like a king to the atomic level
>>
a six pack of beer

it's the universal language of appreciation in labs
>>
>>7661877
all labtechs fall for self-baked cake, trust me
>>
>>7661904
this. beer is a lab currency that knows no borders of age, gender, nationality, or scientific field.
>>
>>7661877
Just tell us the truth you faggot.

She was a chick and while she helped you out you stared at her ass and now you wanna bang her.

Just don't sperg out fag. She probably doesn't get much so you have a shot.

Now, to actually help you. Don't be retarded, don't give her a present. Instead invite her to dinner or something and you will of course pay for her shit. Eat, get drunk, fuck her.
>>
>>7661974
Looooooooooooool.

>don't sperg out
>invite her to dinner

Pick one
>>
>>7661974
The beer is still a good option.
>>
>>7661921

>knows no age
What if somebody's under 18 (21 or whatever it is in your country)
>>
>>7661877
dont give them a gift until you graduate or pass the class

only then should you give them a gift
>>
>>7662555
This. Wait until you pass the class.

Even if you are going to have another subject from them, its ok as long as you do it closer to this semester than the next.
>>
>>7662550
Then you keep that shit secret.
>>
>>7662550
Then beer is an even better option!
>>
>>7661882
What the fuck kind of tech would appreciate that "OH GEE UR SUCH A NERD A KEKULENE HAT? HOW COOL! A CROWN ETHER? LOL SO HILARIOUS! DID U SEE BIG BANG THEORY LAST NIGHT? EXCUSE ME WHILE I KILL MYSELF"
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.