[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've got a question for you guys. Whenever I orgasm, the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: blind spot.jpg (137KB, 1024x757px) Image search: [Google]
blind spot.jpg
137KB, 1024x757px
I've got a question for you guys.

Whenever I orgasm, the vision in my left eye dims for between 20 seconds to a few minutes. It isn't a full-on blindspot but the center of my vision goes very dark. No such thing happens to my right eye after climax.

Can any of you guys shed some light as to what the fuck is going on?
>>
You've got cum eye
>>
stop aiming your dick at your left eye
>>
>>7661464

You need to take the spoon out of your cup of coffee before you drink it.
>>
>>7661464
If you switch the hand you are jerking off with, does the other eye dim?
>>
>>7661524
I'll get back to you on that.
>>
>>7661574
Shouldn't take you too long to test it
>>
>>7661524
Finally, some science in /sci/
>>
It's called a seizure with aura.
>>
Stop shooting yourself with jizz. I think you may have some jizz in your brain, because you're forgetting the jizzshot in your eye.
>>
The temporal lobe (responsible for emotion) and the occipital lobe (responsible for vision)are side by side each other. There could be some weird disconnect between them.
>>
>>7661574
Dude its been an hour, report back
>>
>>7661654
Maybe anon is now blind and can't find their keyboard
>>
>>7661726
Toppest of keks
>>
>>7661464
Masturbation makes you go blind. The myth was true all along.
>>
>>7661654
There have been reports of people dying from heart attacks while fapping.

Maybe OP died :'(
>>
>>7661654
Crazy fucker went two-handed.

RIPIP OP we hardly knew ya.
>>
Since I don't want to make another thread about jacking it I'll post here.

>had infection in both testicles
>doctor referred me for a fertility test (pretty sure just to ease my anxiety about it)
>still taking doxycycline and codeine/paracetamol mix

I forgot to ask the doctor if they will affect the results of the test and if I should wait until after I've finished them to get tested.

Any medbros able to help me out?
>>
It's OP, I'm back, sorry for the delay.

Nope, did it with my none-dominant (left( hand and it's still just my left eye
>>
>>7662097
I don't believe you, OP is dead. Your joke isn't funny :'(
>>
>>7661654
Op must look up Agnetis Miracle
>>
Speaking of fapping issues, I have a lymphatic thrombosis in my penis and can't masturbate without inflaming it further. Apparently it should go away in a week or two, but I haven't gone that long without masturbating since I started doing it in the first place.

Life is suffering.
>>
>>7662097

I think you have a small blood clot in your eye that restricts blood flow to the area that becomes blind.

When you fap some of your blood is rerouted to your dick, since your eyes are less oxygenated, the blind spot becomes more apparent.

Tl;Dr: Go to a doctor before your eye rots.
>>
>>7662197
She is not of my type

>>7662264
panic.jpg
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.