[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

if it was discovered somehow that every electron was a conscious

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: atom-comic-caricature1.jpg (65KB, 300x245px) Image search: [Google]
atom-comic-caricature1.jpg
65KB, 300x245px
if it was discovered somehow that every electron was a conscious life form and that using them in our electronics was committing genocide of that life form, would it be ethical to continue to use electronics?

Morally, would we all need to become Amish?
>>
>>7655014
When you metabolize, electron transfer occurs
So you'd need to stop metabolizing

Kill yourself
>>
>>7655014
We feed or we are fed upon. There is nothing else.
>>
>+ve
>positiveve
>>
File: ;o.jpg (7KB, 206x245px) Image search: [Google]
;o.jpg
7KB, 206x245px
>>7655014
thanks for this
stop the genocide today. leave your PC on.
>>
>>7655033
>Kill yourself
why do people always tell me to do this. lol!
what if I did, they you'd be sad :(
>>
File: VpCITRe.jpg (39KB, 600x547px) Image search: [Google]
VpCITRe.jpg
39KB, 600x547px
>>7655014
>using them in our electronics was committing genocide
Except that nothing we do in electronics is destroying any electrons.
>>
>>7655014
well you know that there are some ethical questions about using reinforcement learning algorithms to do stuff:
http://petrl.org/

Some elevators, coffee machines, printers, and elevators use reinforcement learning. You might be making your printer feel pain by not printing off 20 pages a day at regular intervals.
>>
>>7655014
Feeling a little positiveve!
>>
File: 1429821560184.jpg (55KB, 663x456px) Image search: [Google]
1429821560184.jpg
55KB, 663x456px
>>7655109
you got more like these?
>>
>>7655100
>what if I did
I'd prolly kill mysekf
>>
>>7655014
>+ve
gtfo google shill
>>
>>7655151
>Blatantly misunderstanding English spelling

It's not gh that's f, it's the -ough cluster that's "uff".

It's not ti that's sh, it's the -tion cluster that's "shun".

And "women" is only "wimmin" in some accents.

English spelling has rules, and under those rules "ghoti" can only be pronounced "goatee." It's more semi-syllabic than phonetic.
>>
File: 1377639015437.jpg (240KB, 540x2574px) Image search: [Google]
1377639015437.jpg
240KB, 540x2574px
>>7655420
>English spelling has rules
Under English spelling any pronunciation has multiple "correct" spellings.
About 20-30% of all words are irregular and violate one or more rules.
This is why text-to-speech and (worse yet) speech-to-text rely heavily on dictionary data, and not the rules.
>>
When you wipe your ass with toilet paper you instantly kill over 1 billion little germs that were living peacefully and harmlessly in your poop.
Now that you know that, will it stop you from shitting?
>>
*Cough* Rick and Morty *Cough*
>>
>>7655014
Are you retarded?
>>
Someone better not tell OP his yogurt and bread contain living things.

Fuck my immune system is a genocide machine. Every day is another shoah!
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.