[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /sci I fucked up I'm pretty good at learning things

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: VWdL0je.png (623KB, 720x702px) Image search: [Google]
VWdL0je.png
623KB, 720x702px
Hey /sci
I fucked up
I'm pretty good at learning things
I am number one in my Math and Physics class almost number one in History
I just started to get my shit together
Got caught up and ahead in my classes reading the textbook's in about 3 weeks
But I ran into a problem In engineering class. I haven't paid attention until now and there is no textbook for this shit

I'm looking for any anons who know anything about breadboards, "and gates", "Or gates", "Inverter gates", Multisim, "oscillator".....(Multisim crashes my pc can't use).

I know it is really easy from the people who manage to excel at making these things (don't mean to sound like an ass). So I know it is probably pretty easy but I have no Idea where to start. Anyone know a good website or something for this kind of stuff? This is literally the only class I have problems in.
Halp
>>
>I'm pretty good at learning things

stopped reading there
>>
>>7653886

Grades don't matter. Sorry to burst your bubble. What matters is that you learn problem solving skills. Trying to figure it out yourself, even without information is a noble pursuit. When you get into the real world and are asked to create something completely new and novel, you can't just ask someone how to do it. You have to think for yourself.

Also, that's a shitty class if it doesn't have readings or notes. Maybe check the class facebook page. In all my classes we had a shared google doc with the "learned material," so if any of us missed something, all of us missed it, and if any of us had something, all of us had it.

Otherwise you will have to rely purely on the power of your own logic, as Aristotle did.
>>
You clearly aren't good at learning things if you can't even figure out a fucking And gate.
>>
>I'm pretty good at learning things
>Inverter gates

Holy shit OP, I don't know what to say...
>>
>>7653909
Honestly bro this class is a waste of time in what I am planing on pursuing academically, But yeah I guess I can approach it your way and actually make it worthwhile to me by just trying to learn it from scratch and examples, sounds kinda fun. Thx anon.
>>
>>7653909
Bruh, he's in highschool, it's a fucking 11U class
>>
>>7653886
1.underage bait
2 . if you can't figure out gates and are top in math you should not be on sci if you goto a school for the mentally retarded
3 . it's so easy man, come on.. You have to ask a bunch of people trying to learn high level physics how to wire up a horn
>>
>>7653886
fuck, op, every 10 year old playing minecraft knows what fucking And and Or gates are.
>>
>>7654146
They don't know how they physically work. But it is good kids are being introduced to the basic idea of logic gates so early and through an entertaining means.
>>
>>7654177
Yeah I just watched a 10 min video about 7 basic logic gates pretty simple can't believe this was it. But yeah they don't explain that idk I think that would take to much time, teacher's don't care about that anyways.
>>
>>7654177
now that you said that, it is pretty cool that something as simple as redstone in minecraft could be used to teach this, at least at a basic level. More complex gates, latches and flip-flops can be taught too but then the medium might confuse the students...
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.