[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a way to increase reaction time? I was wondering because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: TheBind.jpg (7KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
TheBind.jpg
7KB, 300x168px
Is there a way to increase reaction time?
I was wondering because feel obligated to finish pic related but my reaction time is too slow to deal with the random enemy patterns.
>>
>>7649635
git gud
>>
>>7649635
Juggling. Increases 'Processing speed' like a MUHFUH!
>>
>>7649644
I cant git gud, unless i can increase reaction times.
>>
>>7649635
don't you mean decrease reaction time?
>>
>>7649648
Thank you.
>>
>>7649655
Oh yeah, my bad.
>>
Practicing.

If you practice something, your reaction time can improve for that specific task.
>>
Cheat. Speed hack it
>>
File: DrugItem_3508.jpg (194KB, 600x419px) Image search: [Google]
DrugItem_3508.jpg
194KB, 600x419px
>>7649635
>>
>>7649672
Already there bud.
>>
>>7649635
Catalyst.
>>
File: The-Signs-of-Cocaine-Addiction.jpg (52KB, 800x480px) Image search: [Google]
The-Signs-of-Cocaine-Addiction.jpg
52KB, 800x480px
>>7649677
>>
>>7649635
Basically, you can assume that for ever 10 °C increase there will be a 2x increase in rate. (I don't remember the derivation, but you can probably find it fast with Sr. Google)
>>
>>7649692
Thats better.
>>
File: 1441820431067.png (74KB, 171x278px) Image search: [Google]
1441820431067.png
74KB, 171x278px
>>7649697
>>
>>7649635
I'v beat the game, the patterns aren't random at all for most mobs pre 3rd floor, are you okay?
>>
>>7649635
Are the enemies multisensory? Better hope so. Generally speaking, multisensory stimuli facilitate reaction speed.
>>
play realm of the mad god
>>
>>7649635
You want to decrease reaction time.

Try a small dose of cocoa bean. It increases blood flow to your head, contains salsolinol (dopamine-like stimulant), and decreases cAMP in the regions where it matters. Is also a cardiac stimulant.

Too much will have the inverse effect though. Worse reasoning and reaction time.
>>
>>7650376
i dont want to drink coacoa at work cause my coworkersa drink coffee and will think i'm a little puss
>>
>>7650611
Well you can tell them to fuck right off, because you might as well be drinking alcohol. Salsolinol is the primary stimulant produced after consuming ethanol (ethanol broken down into acetaldehyde, condensation reaction with dopamine -> salsolinol.)

Consuming too much chocolate can actually lead to a buzzed to drunken feeling. Something to which their coffee bean simply cannot stand.
>>
>>7649649
>>7649635
it's literally practice

everyone starts with shitty reaction times when they start playing real video games, even children
>>
>>7649692
>1
>>
reaction speed doesn't mean shit in video games, you play the game over and over and over until you recognize the obscure patters and are able to predict what the enemies will do it's the same fucking thing in every game in existence just play it you huge faggot science wont make you a better gamer
>>
>>7650619
I'm trying this tomorrow
>>
>>7649635
Drink coffee.
>>
>>7649635
>Is there a way to increase reaction time?
smoke a few spliffs
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.