[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If i was to boil piss until all the water evaporates, and th

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: phosphorous-340x255.jpg (22KB, 340x255px) Image search: [Google]
phosphorous-340x255.jpg
22KB, 340x255px
If i was to boil piss until all the water evaporates, and then i boiled the sludge on the bottom, would it create phosphorus?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIGOF_In9BM
>>
>>7585463
Nothing?
>>
>>7585463
more like nitrous stuff
>>
>>7585546
well if i was to light the residue would it light on fire like the video?
>>
piss contains very like phosphorous, so no
>>
>>7585565
nigga wat
>>
>>7585572
Guessing he meant little, and autocorrect ducked him over
>>
>>7585587
Alright, well i'm going to try it out anyway
>>
>>7585463
I believe you can get phosphorus from piss yes but I'm not sure how exactly you'd go about isolating it, and you'r not "creating" it anon its already in there your just separating it out.

Also >>7585565 it may be a very small amount at then end, you might need allot of piss to get any meaningful amount.
>>
If you were to eat a gram of unsubstituted phenethylamine every hour, collect and concentrate your piss and then extract with a suitable solvent, you'd have quite a lot of phenylacetic acid.
>>
File: 1443455023721.gif (133KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1443455023721.gif
133KB, 500x500px
OP here, me and my friend pissed into a thing and let it boil on the stove, however it smelled terrible and i was scared of it smelling for the rest of the week so i stopped.
It boiled and i'll try again another day
>>
>>7585794
ACTUALLY, what i'm going to do is piss into a bucket thing and leave it outside until all the water evaporates into the air, it should leave me with the elements to boil
>>
>>7585587
I see wat you did there
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.