[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bros!!! I need to know how I can use a convection hearting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: top-20151009_155306.jpg (225KB, 1500x2000px) Image search: [Google]
top-20151009_155306.jpg
225KB, 1500x2000px
Bros!!!

I need to know how I can use a convection hearting method for an idea I have.

I have an idea that'd heat up tortilla chips to a restaurant style hot experience....

...I tested my idea out by putting tortilla chips in my convection oven, and sure enough they tasted phenomenal, after putting them inside for 375 degrees Fahrenheit.

....So, how can I take that convection hearing technology and apply it to my picture?

A vaporizer exists that does it too:

http://www.storz-bickel.com/shop_us/en/crafty-portable-app-vaporizer/

You put the marijuana insid, press a button, and it heats up the bud so within 2 minutes you're ready to exhale

How can we do that with this idea?
>>
I'm sorry to be a dick OP but how could making an oven that is generally cylinder shaped possibly have seemed like a new idea to you?
>>
>>7585268
Well this idea doesn't exist, for what I'm imagining it for
>>
OP, as people in your other, still running, thread have stated, what you're looking for is called a toaster
>>
Why not just make your own tortilla chips?
>>
>>7585356
Op has never heard of an oven, why would you assume he knows that you can make chips yourself?
>>
>>7585358
>oven
Oops, meant toaster
>>
>>7585249
What is your idea?
Is it meant to be a small heater for tortillas?
>>
>>7585353
>>7585358
>>7585363

>ovens
>toaster ovens
>microwaves

Nobody wants to heat up the house over just chips with an oven, and for the microwave or a toaster oven...All microwaves heat up differently, and nobody knows how long they'd need to be put in for; it's trial-and-error every time. Similar with the toaster oven. This isn't even mentioning the mess that comes along with that whole process. Indeed, this is why practically nobody does that. My device however, will perfectly heat up your tortilla chips to a restaurant experience with no effort, within minutes.
>>
File: dasdadsadasdada-20151012_095610.jpg (135KB, 1500x2000px) Image search: [Google]
dasdadsadasdada-20151012_095610.jpg
135KB, 1500x2000px
>>7585375
A small, sleek and portable kitchen appliance with easy pre-set buttons that'd heat up your Mexican tortilla chips to that classic restaurant-style warmth, that could easily be tucked away in a cabinet.

The device would be a huge hit at parties, get-togethers, etc. but also for dinners, or something to better your midnight snack. This could spark a dinner trend of having the tortilla chips with your dinner meal always be expectedly warm, too. Middle America is going to love this.

Hundreds of millions of people buy tortilla chips, and even just a few million purchases would generate considerable wealth, amongst them would be for:

-Holiday social gatherings, parties, general get-to-gethers

-Young guys wanting to have heated chips available for their friends as they play video games

-Old people not wanting to mess with any of the trial-and-error routine of using other appliances.

-People camping outside that'd want a hot & easy snack

-Parents buying it because their children that demanded it

-Couples buying it for their partner as something cute and fun

-A company buying it for their lunch room

>ovens
>toaster ovens
>microwaves

Nobody wants to heat up the house over just chips with an oven, and for the microwave or a toaster oven...All microwaves heat up differently, and nobody knows how long they'd need to be put in for; it's trial-and-error every time. Similar with the toaster oven. This isn't even mentioning the mess that comes along with that whole process. Indeed, this is why practically nobody does that. My device however, will perfectly heat up your tortilla chips to a restaurant experience with no effort, within minutes.

A circular base with an upright tube attached on top would give it the small & compact design. The chips would be heated up from either the bottom base, or throughout the tube. Once done, the user would pour them out from the top of the tube. For $19.99, what I'm imagining doesn't exist.
>>
>>7585397
No one is going to buy another toaster oven just for chips. And there is no trial and error since you are cooking the chips at low heat for only a short amount of time. You can eve see when they are hot because the oil gets shiny. And how exactly is tilting a hot oven to pour out the hot chips more convenient and cleaner than simply placing them in a tray? Most 5 year olds could think of a better "invention" than this.
>>
>>7585415
>it's so easy to do the other way!
>Nevermind the fact that nobody does it!

Kek

The nutribullet exists yet blenders have also existed for decades

Enjoy knowing that I'll be rich in less than 5 years
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.