[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a really Personal question for you today, /sci/ Its about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 20150323_002357.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
20150323_002357.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
I have a really Personal question for you today, /sci/
Its about my cousin, She is 2,5 years old right now, very confident and curious, not a bit shy like her two older siblings were. And i just have the feeling She will be very intelligent when She grows up. A little bit self centered but She still likes being watched, laughs when She is tickled etc. Sometimes, sometimes She even tells you to go away when you sit by her. She cant really Speak well, just a few words and sentences and names on pics and such. But today something Made Me Puzzle. The Kids played with legos and while her brother (5) kept building dragons and houses and ships and her Sister (11) played board games with me She just sat there and stacked this things together, not once, not twice, more than five times. All perfect, all in Red. I think (im Not Sure She did it) She also Made the bottom of a ship in random colours but that was it. And then She yelled "nooo" when that little godzilla (her brother, 1) accidentally fell over the ship her older brother Made. So im just not Sure Whats up with that so i ask you: aspergers? Its Not much and She is Not even 3, but that Damn plates man..

>sorry for all the uppercase, my phone Keyboard is shit
>>
more than five times?? that's not good, bro. get her checked.
>>
>>7147629
I Dont really know anymore, i guess it was more. Only realised all of this after i disassembled all of this after they were away. But Yes, Thats Not Good
>>
>>7147629
>>7147632
Ok, found out it was only three times. Thats way better, but also it were all the Red plates that were in the little Box She had.. I need a little discussion about this, Say something guys
>>
>>7147649
youre overanalyzing it. she's not even 3.
>>
>>7147649
projection
>>
>>7147649
At long it was red and not green, it might pass again.
>>
>>7147665
Explain that please. Whats so special about Green? Also, we rarely have green pieces
>>
>>7147661
Thanks m8
>>
>>7147766
i wouldn't figure it is anything to worry about. particularly intelligent kids do some really strange things. they have a lot of the creativity and problem solving skills that older kids have, but none of it is refined. they express things strangely.

this is anecdotal evidence, my family is a bunch of academics, writers, and scientists. my younger brothers would do shit like this. neither of them are at all autist.
>>
AUTISM BRO
>>
>>7148277
a future shitposter
>>
>>7148267
Well, that easens me up a bit.
So, how do I help her fulfil her whole potential then? Its way different to educate a very intelligent kid that could be on the borderline of a mental disorder, I know this from myself
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.