[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What Should U do if you're momme is telling bad stories

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 14

File: 1505184763939.png (232KB, 382x416px) Image search: [Google]
1505184763939.png
232KB, 382x416px
What Should U do if you're momme is telling bad stories about my dad and his family to my 16 year old sister they did it for like an hour and I could hear everything and i tried to drown it out with videos and music but it didn't work and I thought they mite stop when i came outside and they saw when i was up but they didn't
>>
>>5794630
pull out your penis and stroke it in front of them
>>
>>5794633
ew thats gross!!! and probably illegal i cant do that.....but good dubs!!
>>
>>5794630
if u don't like it... maybe u shud tell them. tell them that it's disrespectful. not in a forceful way or anything but just let your mom know... "i don't like it"

>>5794633
rude dubs
>>
>>5794636
i think she know but she didn't really stop i just kind of tried to go out into the kitchen and make my presence known (but i didn't say anything because i didn't want to escalate the situation)and hope that she'd stop eventually and i think after a while she's done for now but thank u very much
>>
>>5794672
alright, that sounds ok. how's everything else going, fren?
>>
take your foreskin off you dont deserve it any longer for being such a bad daughter
>>
File: snails house.png (590KB, 478x476px) Image search: [Google]
snails house.png
590KB, 478x476px
>>5794675
its ok i think!! my aunt wanted me 2 come over and help her and my unclel clean up after the storm n that was ok until the yard work. it was very hot and sweaty and gross and there was bugs everywhere and i hated it, i always hate yard work so much lol. but i did it anyway and then she took me home and gave me a whole 40 bucks!!!! but then my mom said i have to give it to her for groceries tomorrow and i really don't want to but i dnt know if i have a choice.....i didnt want to go to sleep like that but i only had like 2 hours of sleep becaus i was nervous of the next day and i was so tired so i had to slep now im up again. but thank u very much for asking doremi fren!!! u are very nice thank u for always taking the time to talk and help every1 even when u dont have to.....

>>5794677
i don't have a f*reskin and I am a boy not a daughter. and i didn't do anything bad though.....
>>
>>5794677
rube dubs.

>>5794700
nice dubs. that sounds good, fren. and i know what it's like being tight on money and finally getting some but having 2 lose it almost right away... not very fune... but.... ya, u rly don't have a choice. once u get a jobe and start getting money in u can hlelp ur famile AND buy some nice things 4 urslelf. win win. but until then ur just gonna have 2 deal with it... as lame as it is. good job cleaning the yard, even if u hate'd it. u still hlelp'd and that was nice of you!

and fren, i'm busy, but i always have time 4 u. i don't want u being sade. u don't have 2 be. frens deserve better. and i know you especially do.
>>
>>5794758
G-Geez Doremi fren, you're gonna make me tear up...but in a happy way!! that's rly nice of u and thank u for saying it. ur posts always make me feel happy! ill keep trying my best until maybe I can get a jobe sometime...and after that too!! i wishe i could make u as happy as u make me n S4S, i hope u are happy always and have a lot of fun because u deserve it. thank u for bein my fren
>>
>>5794817
all credit for my niceness goes to ojamajo doremi.

i don't think i'd understand sincerity as well as i do right now if it weren't for this show... there's a theory going around, did u hear? anyone that has watch'd ojamajo doremi is nice.
>>
>>5794817
and give it ur all, fren. no matter how long it takes, believe in urslelf and take at least one step towards ur goals every day. do it for the sake of your tomorrow.
>>
>>5794838
then that settles it....! im finally gonna start doremi!! thank u frens!!!

>>5794853
right....!!! ill do my best!! thank u guys!!!!!!
>>
>>5794874
well i suppose "giving it ur all" isn't rly accurate... take the appropriate steps but don't rly think of them as anything besides something u have 2 do.... and if u find urslelf lingering then that's the time 2 be hot-blooded and say "no! i have 2 do this!!!"

also don't forget 2 follow the guide...

>>5793431
>>
>>5794874
what i'm trying 2 say is don't tire urslelf out... it's all rly painless... and not too hard... it doesn't need a herculean effort........ u can do it. a lot of other peoplel have.... so can u
>>
>>5794883
>>5794896
a-and after i try to be brave and do it, things will be better and ill feel better right....?
>>
>>5794910
yeah! before u realize it too. everything will be nicer.

well, doremi can tell u all about that in more detail than i ever could... just remember to keep ur smile close to ur heart fren. and don't let anyone say ur dumb 4 it either.
>>
>>5794919
then ill try to be brave....! and ill follow the guide too!!! im already on the first episode while the others in the season download. It feels nostalgic somehow even though i haven't seen it before....otherwise it seems really nice and carefree, it's hard to describe, but I like it!! Thank you guys for recommending this show to me!!!
>>
>>5794927
no problem... it gives a lot of other emotions later on... moar than just sade or carefree... it's rly nice
>>
>>5794838
Well I gess i will watch doremi, i want to be nice too!!!!
>>
File: 1501444037852.jpg (865KB, 2048x1309px) Image search: [Google]
1501444037852.jpg
865KB, 2048x1309px
>>5795099
nice dubs! it's the best. and that's putting it mildly.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.