[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>NIGGERNIGGER FUVKING NIGGERNIGERNIGGERNIIGGEERRRNIGERRPI

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 11

File: pewdiepie-mainstream-media.jpg (54KB, 951x476px) Image search: [Google]
pewdiepie-mainstream-media.jpg
54KB, 951x476px
>NIGGERNIGGER FUVKING NIGGERNIGERNIGGERNIIGGEERRRNIGERRPICKLERICKNIGGERNIGERBAZINGANIGERNIGERNIGERNIGERRNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNNNIIIGGGERR
>what did he meant by this
>>
>>5789424
hey I've been there when it happened
/b/ sure is fast amirite
>>
>>5789424
who are you quoting?
>>
on 11.9. pewdiee pie said nigger
>>
>>5789433
oh. nice dubs.
>>
>>5789435
thx for cheking my dubs you fucking nigger
>>
omg xD is pewsiepie??? Now? XD oUr fuCKING GUY XDDDDDDDDDD HE SAID NIGGER

OUR GUY XDDDDDDD NIGGER
OUR GUY XDDDDDDDDDD HAHA HE SAID IT

HES OUR GUY XDDDD LETS ALL WATCH PEWDIEPIE

THIS IS PEWWWWWDIE BOARD NOW..... NIGGER HE SAID IT XD
>>
File: tenor.gif (995KB, 500x380px) Image search: [Google]
tenor.gif
995KB, 500x380px
>>5789451
>NIGGERNIGGER FUVKING NIGGERNIGERNIGGERNIIGGEERRRNIGERRPICKLERICKNIGGERNIGERBAZINGANIGERNIGERNIGERNIGERRNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNNNIIIGGGERR
>>
take ur /pol/ somewhere else felix nobody cares
>>
>>5789424
NIGGER VIKING
>>
File: gifka_1.gif (1MB, 245x138px) Image search: [Google]
gifka_1.gif
1MB, 245x138px
>>5789468
>>
File: tumblr_inline_nlbt3khlnf1qb55ta.png (188KB, 427x356px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_nlbt3khlnf1qb55ta.png
188KB, 427x356px
bumbing for ourguy
>>
>>5789433
Good dubs, awesome date format.
>>
Pewd got cuckmania and calling his bull
>>
first he fixates on filthy frank, now hes gotten way into le hitler dindu nuthin board and, what's even worse, cant stay contained and feels the need to "redpill" his fanbase. is this what having no competition in your field does to you? or is it the hobo beard sucking out what's left of his sanity? each time he grows it out, his videos somehow become worse.
>>
nigger?
>>
File: x009.jpg (261KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
x009.jpg
261KB, 1280x720px
Pewds is the leader of a secret white supreme group called yellow roses
he must be stopped
>>
pewdiepie said and did anti-semitic shit, and people defended him
pewdiepie said the n word and people are still fucking defending him
i swear to fucking god, rich white men continue to get away with everything
>>
>>5790671
Fuck off, nigger.
>>
People defending pewdiepie with ‘it’s just a word chill’…It’s almost as if…Words have meaning??
Mum told me she loved me today, it’s just a word i gotta chill apparently, I mean nothing to her.
>>
so he said nigger, big deal. I've said it many times both accidentally and ironically, does that make me racist? no.
I get the word has a very strong meaning behind it but why is it that people only care about THAT word? how come I can say zipperhead and no one cares but the second I say nigger everyone loses their minds?
>oh nigger has a bad history
and zipperhead doesn't? cause I'm pretty sure those asians didn't like getting ran over in the korean war.
>>
File: giphy.gif (843KB, 498x280px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
843KB, 498x280px
I don't dehumanize other human beings when i'm angry. I say fuck, like a normal person
>>
>>5790766
You don't understand because you're white so your brain is literally unable to comprehend this.

As such, your obligation is to stay out of the conversation and accept whatever black people claim is true.
>>
File: j-tron2.jpg (218KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
j-tron2.jpg
218KB, 1280x720px
reminder
>>
File: 1505070225833.png (219KB, 310x364px) Image search: [Google]
1505070225833.png
219KB, 310x364px
>>5790923
Kys
>>
saying nigger is cool now :D :D
>>
>>5790836
>implying niggers are human
>>
>>5791025
Are you fucking autistic? He was being sarcastic.
Fucking stupid nigger
>>
File: ae62dwq_460s.jpg (63KB, 460x615px) Image search: [Google]
ae62dwq_460s.jpg
63KB, 460x615px
>>5789424
I saw Pewdiepie at a grocery store in Sweden yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “NIGGER FUCKING NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGY NIGG NIGG FUCK FUCK NIGGER FUCK?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “NIGGER? NIGGER? NIGGER?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him scream "fucking nigger" again as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and screamed "FUCKING. NIGGERINO." and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by screaming "nigger" loudly.
>>
>>5789929
Your guy said that he was only pretending to be retarded when Charlottesville happened. Now, he lets a slur slip through. I say, he's on his own.

Clearly he just followed trends from screaming at the camera like retard to entertain babies then switched to edgy memes to suit grown up babies.
>>
>>5791731
unhip peoplel:
>Clearly he just followed trends from screaming at the camera like retard to entertain babies then switched to edgy memes to suit grown up babies.

hip peoplel:
>that sort of thing is perfectly normal and its basically what most people are doing nowadays anyways
>>
>>5791736
Wow, are you stuck in 2016, gramps?
>>
>>5791744
its rather the other way around, since you're the one who's hating on things just because its popular
>>
>>5790836
Does it make you peepee feel good when women say you're a good boy because you say the right naughty word and not the naught word they said isn't allowed?
>>
>>5789451
hahah did u just say... nigger??? oh god i just said it!!!!! LOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.