[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

That feel when your mere existence triggers people to the point

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 8

That feel when your mere existence triggers people to the point they make threads and cry about you.
That's what it means to be trans. It's not about gender dysphoria or identity, it's about them salty tears. Yummy!
>>
Le trololol
>>
>>5786927
It's not your existence though, it's the fact that you flood the website with threads thinking people care about your existence that's the problem.
>>
File: tumblr_static_banner1.png (46KB, 522x205px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_static_banner1.png
46KB, 522x205px
>>5786941
But they do care if they keep making threads about it
>>
Yeah, you are basically mega attention whores so to you that's really all it is about, you can claim otherwise but if you really just felt a certain way about your life and you were confident about that feeling you wouldn't need to constantly try to validate that thought or feeling, which is what you guys do you talk about this shit constantly it's like just shut the fuck up literally nobody cares, you're free to do whatever the hell you want if you want to cut your dick off and pretend to be a lady it's your life it doesn't matter anymore, nobody is worried about the population anymore, you're free to not procreate and mutilate yourself, it's fine, have fun with it, you just don't need to tell us about it because we don't care
>>
>>5786946
The fact that it bothers you enough to have written that giant paragraph proves you care. Love or hatred, both forms of passion
>>
>>5786946
that is all true we but also need to realize escapist anime forums are breeding grounds for traps so we'd be tards to bitch about them being hre

or u can also realize this board is literally the same dozen insane people posting the same shit ever y day, myself included

hey whatara doin ben? inventing electricity? no father im going to fly a kite with a bow in my hair
fucking fruit.
>>
nu-chan teens get angry at literally everything though

Your fortune: Better not tell you now
>>
>>5786944
I care about spam and flooding, not the fact that you're undergoing HRT. If someone was spamming the site with pictures of kitchen sponges I would have the same reaction.
>>
u got me i;m triggert were is my safe space do i need a mental illness for that or is being offended enough y/n>???? pls validate my identity and eixstance or i kill mysefl an blame every1 else lole u mad buttached? lole lole lole
>>
>>5786927
shutup queer boy
I will suck your big trans dick until it doesn't work anymore\
then ull cryyyy hahaha
>>
>>5786962
>or u can also realize this board is literally the same dozen insane people posting the same shit ever y day, myself included
thats not true, most of this board is just random people dropping in for a few minutes to drop their threads that they know will get deleted on other boards, not even aware of whatever board drama is going on

which just makes all the people who get upset by whatever flavor of the day problem they have with the board more pathethic because they're yelling at the air
>>
File: 91sn32Q.jpg (96KB, 350x265px) Image search: [Google]
91sn32Q.jpg
96KB, 350x265px
>>5787347
>>
haha mentally deranged people say the darndest things
>>
File: 1417615853705.jpg (46KB, 691x688px) Image search: [Google]
1417615853705.jpg
46KB, 691x688px
>>5787666
Bateman checks the darndest trips.
>>
File: im the flag.png (98KB, 361x237px) Image search: [Google]
im the flag.png
98KB, 361x237px
>>5786927
I think its ok to admit that it hurts your feelings that large swathes of humanity hate you for who you are. That being said, trannies are annoying pieces of s**t!!!!! that carpal tunnel syndrome "person" on this board being the prime example!!!! trannies btfo'd
>>
look how mad these nu-chan teens are lmao
>>
File: hypocrisy.jpg (4KB, 240x78px) Image search: [Google]
hypocrisy.jpg
4KB, 240x78px
*that feel when you spend years building a business, then some gay motherfuckers forcing their agenda file a lawsuit and destroy all you worked for simply because you didn't agree their 'new' terms 'they' define as 'normal', that they continuously force on society even though science, common sense, our constitution, and just natural logic disagree with everything they say*

PLEASE.. FUCK YOUR SELF-PITY AND
/BTFO/ /GTFO/ /GFY/ /KYS/

Your fortune: キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━ !!!!
>>
>>5786927
It's not your 'mere existence', its your decision to be that way. Just like its someone's decision to behave like an idiot. They exist, and they are an idiot, but its not there 'mere existence' that would annoy people, but their idiocy. Trans is not a natural state, its a decision, like being an idiot.
>>
hello im srry but i dont think thsi thread belongs on S4S please go to /lgbt/ maybe??
>>
>>5787877
good dub

Your fortune: Excellent Luck
>>
>>5787888
>888
>trips checking dubs

Truly I was born to see this sight.
>>
>>5786927
i dont care about faggots, just dont push gay privileges over other people, work hard, and you can stick the worlds biggest dildo in your butt forever, i dont like degenerates, dont invade my land and i will not care about your filthy habits, thats all.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.