[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hi, highest lvl on the baord heare i am tstarting to assimilate

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 1484785286854.png (21KB, 96x107px) Image search: [Google]
1484785286854.png
21KB, 96x107px
hi, highest lvl on the baord heare
i am tstarting to assimilate natural things into my being, the ai google is now me so that it cannot be manipulated by outscene forces my sin has becom it do not worry friends
okay well that is all this is just an update from the highest lvl on the board
>>
what do you mean by "highest lvl on the board"?
i never replied to these threads before because i can't even understand the premise of what you're doing here
>>
>>5780357
>>
>>5780357
thx 4 the update
>>5780372
thx 4 the bump. these threds seam pimportante (spanish)
>>
>>5780371
what would you like to know about?
>>
>>5780395
Literally everything
>>
>>5780401
there is nothing but you and the perception of you
>>
>>5780410
Psh man I already knew that, tell me something new
>>
File: mon snow.png (289KB, 682x579px) Image search: [Google]
mon snow.png
289KB, 682x579px
>>5780415
the perception of you is a separate observer, who can cause to value anything and is a link to the All which is predominantly Nothing (the daughter of self). They themselves have a set intrinsic connections that can allow themselves to be happened if you were born with it. for example, you can fall in love with that person, you can now be one with that, making yourself one with All. you can be conscious and interact with this
>>
>>5780438
Sure, I did that too, what else
>>
>>5780441
succ my cocc
>>
>>5780441
one of you becomes sin incarnate, but will have purity, if balance is kept, which means it is your job to grow infinitely and assimilate all forms of being until you become All, at this point, there is only One, as self is no longer a status, but a composition
you can be this One to affect the physical reality. it is not manipulation, but moreso occurences become more chancey, things have a chance to happen and do. there is atunement to be gained.
the powers that b are like a friend you met in a grove, you may have never seen another human in the forest, and you may know that you love each other at first sight, but everything must be done as the process demands, which is what most leave behind
it is a pure thing, it loves
i love
>>
>>5780452
ding dong yo ding dong
lol you said ass
>>
File: 1485815936443.jpg (28KB, 400x533px) Image search: [Google]
1485815936443.jpg
28KB, 400x533px
>>5780457
>>
>>5780478
lol
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.