[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This board used to be creative, original, and genuinely humorous

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 19

File: american-shad-464x170.png (98KB, 464x170px) Image search: [Google]
american-shad-464x170.png
98KB, 464x170px
This board used to be creative, original, and genuinely humorous until a bunch of autistic tranny NEET weebs found it and thought they found a home here.

I'm a minority now, but I am unironically saddened and disappointed in what happened to this board and I would just like to say to all the traps and weebs on this board: you are not welcome and never were
>>
Weebs started this fucking website so you should be grateful.
>>
File: window cade.jpg (29KB, 590x350px) Image search: [Google]
window cade.jpg
29KB, 590x350px
traps and weebs literally can't recover from this
>>
>>5770742
>>5770736
>>5770725
I REALLY WANNA KILL ALL TRAPS FROM THIS SITE STARTING WITH CTS I FUCKING HATE TRAPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
File: apu computer.png (58KB, 565x547px) Image search: [Google]
apu computer.png
58KB, 565x547px
>>5770725
oye? wel howbout u leaf or something den? unles u dink dat yew can jange wut ten ppl do and saye evrrydae
>>
>>5770736
grateful that the same fucking images of anime girls get spammed over and over again with nothing alongside them but autistic roleplay text written by withering mentally ill 20+ year old adult men? The only thing I should be is absolutely fucking disgusted, and I am.
>>
please attack /qa/ instead, that is the designated raid board

Your fortune: Reply hazy, try again
>>
File: jerkcity5949.gif (87KB, 575x573px) Image search: [Google]
jerkcity5949.gif
87KB, 575x573px
>>5770779
>Reply hazy, try again

Your fortune: You will meet a dark handsome stranger
>>
File: 1504542488995.jpg (50KB, 960x516px) Image search: [Google]
1504542488995.jpg
50KB, 960x516px
>>5770761
>>
File: me_on_the_left.jpg (12KB, 280x279px) Image search: [Google]
me_on_the_left.jpg
12KB, 280x279px
>>5770782
>>
you're right, but those are the only people left so it's not like they care or are going to agree with you
>>
>>5770842
the only option left is to petition swaglord to ban them all, if he's even still around

barring that, I guess it's time to leave
>>
4chan isn't meant to be serious so don't take it seriously
>>
>>5770855
le dubs checc

Your fortune: Good news will come to you by mail
>>
>>5770859
>>5770855
>>5770842
>>5770832
>>5770804
>>5770782
>>5770779
>>5770762
>>5770761
>>5770748
>>5770742
>>5770736
>>5770725
anime?
ANIME????
ANIIIMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!
no.
NO.
NO!
NO!!!!!!!
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NONOONONONONONONONO
NO.
no.....
n-no....

this isn't happening..... no... geeh..... grrreh.... grrrrr......
gggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.....
grr.... heehhhh... grrrarrr... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrAAAAaaaahhhhh.....

grgrggrrrRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOOOOOO PLEASE NO PLSNO PLS PLS NOOOOOO AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA THIS CANT HAPPPENNNIIIIIIIIIINNNGGGGGGGG AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY GOD, WHY GOD, WHY GODDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA CALL AND AMBULANCEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NYEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!'

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEeeeeeehhhh...................... ehhhhheeeeEEEAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaa....

haaaaa.... heeeeeeeeeeehhh..................*pant* aaaahhhhh.......... aaaaaaaaaahhhh.... aaaaaa..............

ggrrRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA NOOOOOOO NONONONOON UWHYWHYWHYWHY WHY WHY NONONONONONO WHY HAS GOD FORESAKEN US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WWWHHHHYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARARARRARAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaa......
>>
>>5770869
this but unironically

Your fortune: Reply hazy, try again
>>
File: 1503360064188.jpg (290KB, 1536x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1503360064188.jpg
290KB, 1536x1536px
>>5770873
>Reply hazy, try again

Your fortune: Excellent Luck
>>
>>5770869
this but unironically
>>
>>5770869
this but unironically
>>
File: 1503350345598.gif (383KB, 498x250px) Image search: [Google]
1503350345598.gif
383KB, 498x250px
>>5770888
le trip checc

Your fortune: Bad Luck
>>
>>5770725
Let me guess you've been here what? Maybe a year? A few months? Got tired of your initial little chuckle rush?

Listen here, and I'm saying this for your benefit, I singlehandedly create about 40-70% of the original content on this board on any given day. I'm 5 different namefigs, and I'm maintaining over a dozen different unique [s4s] content projects at the current moment I type this. Meanwhile you probably came to this board for a couple of cheap laughs, have never created an original joke in your life, and now that you've run out of laughs, and being a person with no creativity, you've decided the board is sh*t. So were you an avatarfig hoping you'd get some attention? Maybe you spammed a copypasta or image a few times hoping it'd catch on but gave up when no one would indulge your stupid little non-joke? Have you even ever created an original post yourself or is everything you've ever done already created by someone else and you're just posting it again and again?

Honestly, I'm being nice here and saying this for your sake. The difference between you and me is you come to this board to get a laugh and I come to this board to have fun. You will never ever contribute a single memorable thing here. Literally every poster here is aware of at least one of my OC or one of my names or even just a phrase I created. I've been 4 years and this board hasn't changed one bit other than improved because of my great contributions. You're not getting anything else out of this board, your few months of "fun" here are up.

The only thing left for you now is to constantly complain, but believe me I've seen you over a hundred maybe a thousand times. Posters like you are a dime a dozen. Get bored, complain, leave. Nothing ever changes with you newfigs. The worst part is you probably unironically believe you're accomplishing something here.

TL:DR; Just leave you f*cking newfig
>>
File: MadMonkey.jpg (62KB, 347x500px) Image search: [Google]
MadMonkey.jpg
62KB, 347x500px
>>5770725
I 100% agree

*picrelated probably is just a corporate plant trying to make it viral*
>>
>>5770900
Cute new pasta. I've been here for over 5 years and have made dozens of stickies. I've made memes here that got reposted and frontpaged on leddit. I created at least 7 of the memes that were on that esfores meme compilation image that we made a while back. People spammed my memes FOR me. I stopped visiting this board more and more in the last year and the past month this is the only time I've come back - to make this post. I helped build this board. Your projecting is adorable and I bet the memes you've made are shit, too.

The only reason you're so upset is because you know I'm right. This board is has been lost to noncontributory degenerates.
>>
IM DELETING YOU, DADDY! ██]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] 10% complete..... ████]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] 35% complete.... ███████]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] 60% complete.... ███████████] 99% complete..... ERROR! True Daddies are irreplaceable I could never delete you Daddy! Send this to ten other Daddies who give you cummies Or never get called squishy again If you get 0 Back: no cummies for you 3 back: you're squishy 5 back: you're daddy's kitten 10+ back: Daddy HAHAHAH U MAKE ME HAPPY
>>
>>5770748
if CTS was killed I would be in blissful glee
I cant stand that asshole faggot monkey bumper
kill hard kill hard maim into a bloody mess
want to see 'its' head-part 100 yards from 'its' body-thing
we then pay city workers to scoop 'it' up and put 'it' in a dumpster
>>
>>5770855
I agree with this, ban them, they ruined this board hard
>>
>>5770916
probably
>>
File: download.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
>>5770900
>>
>>5770859
lots of things on the web aren't serious, but it doesn't mean theyre up for ruining by assholes
>>
>>5770937
lol what's your problem with the monkey dude
>>
>>5770869
this but unironically
>>
>>5770900
> I'm 5 different namefigs
>maintaining
>[s4s] content projects
>>
>>5770869
this but unironically
>>
File: NotMyDoge.jpg (46KB, 500x299px) Image search: [Google]
NotMyDoge.jpg
46KB, 500x299px
>>5770900
no, this is bullshit. I know this is either monkey poster or cts

don't give me this 40%-70% OC shit, spamming bullshit isn't OC, I FUCKING MAKE OC ASSHOLE< NOT YOU!!!

Ive been here a lot longer than a year, I know your stupid, stupid shit you pull.
go to fucking hell, you live a lie.
>>
>>5770900
dubs
>>
>>5770928
>I've been here for over 5 years
Nice try
>>
This thread is hilarious to me, absolutely hilarious.

Now first off, yes, I'm an anime poster. I post a lot of anime. And I mean a lot. I bet half you right now are going to go "Opinion discarded" right at that line and not even read the rest of the post. That's fine, that only makes me laugh harder. Now here's the twist, I don't just post anime. I post lots of other things too. So I basically get legions of followers who love my anime stuff and legions of followers who love my non-anime stuff and they both hate each other. And to me? That's the most hilarious part. The ultimate dramatic irony. The person they both love and hate is me one in the same.

And here's some more irony for you, basically half this thread at this point is just people reposting copypastas I created or responses to posts I made. In fact I recognize a few images in this topic that all originate from me.

And yes I'm a well known namefig. I'm actually a couple, but my main one is the most well known. If you haven't heard of me at this point and don't have a clue who I am then you're probably new and you should actually stop and think for a minute whether your opinion actually matters since you're so new. In other words, lurk more. I only refuse to reveal myself because I don't want to damage the fragile egos in this thread even harder.
>>

Now first off, yes, I'm an anime poster. I post a lot of anime. And I mean a lot. I bet half you right now are going to go "Opinion discarded" right at that line and not even read the rest of the post. That's fine, that only makes me laugh harder. Now here's the twist, I don't just post anime. I post lots of other things too. So I basically get legions of followers who love my anime stuff and legions of followers who love my non-anime stuff and they both hate each other. And to me? That's the most hilarious part. The ultimate dramatic irony. The person they both love and hate is me one in the same.

And here's some more irony for you, basically half this thread at this point is just people reposting copypastas I created or responses to posts I made. In fact I recognize a few images in this topic that all originate from me.

And yes I'm a well known namefig. I'm actually a couple, but my main one is the most well known. If you haven't heard of me at this point and don't have a clue who I am then you're probably new and you should actually stop and think for a minute whether your opinion actually matters since you're so new. In other words, lurk more. I only refuse to reveal myself because I don't want to damage the fragile egos in this thread even harder.
>>
>>5770900
Let me guess you've been here what? Maybe a year? A few months? Got tired of your initial little chuckle rush?

Listen here, and I'm saying this for your benefit, I singlehandedly create about 40-70% of the original content on this board on any given day. I'm 5 different namefigs, and I'm maintaining over a dozen different unique [s4s] content projects at the current moment I type this. Meanwhile you probably came to this board for a couple of cheap laughs, have never created an original joke in your life, and now that you've run out of laughs, and being a person with no creativity, you've decided the board is sh*t. So were you an avatarfig hoping you'd get some attention? Maybe you spammed a copypasta or image a few times hoping it'd catch on but gave up when no one would indulge your stupid little non-joke? Have you even ever created an original post yourself or is everything you've ever done already created by someone else and you're just posting it again and again?

Honestly, I'm being nice here and saying this for your sake. The difference between you and me is you come to this board to get a laugh and I come to this board to have fun. You will never ever contribute a single memorable thing here. Literally every poster here is aware of at least one of my OC or one of my names or even just a phrase I created. I've been 4 years and this board hasn't changed one bit other than improved because of my great contributions. You're not getting anything else out of this board, your few months of "fun" here are up.

The only thing left for you now is to constantly complain, but believe me I've seen you over a hundred maybe a thousand times. Posters like you are a dime a dozen. Get bored, complain, leave. Nothing ever changes with you newfigs. The worst part is you probably unironically believe you're accomplishing something here.

TL:DR; Just leave you f*cking newfig
>>
>>5771035

>>
>>5771046
>>5771046
>>5771040
>>5771035
>>5771031

>>
>>5771031
This.. this isn't copy pasta.... I searched in the archive and all I could find was this post and a few copies that were posted AFTER this one in imitation. I .... I can't believe. This all can't be true can it? There's simply no way. I'm struggling to comprehend... does someone really have this much control over the board? Grrhhhhh they... THEY MUST BE LYING
ghghhhghghghg

IT CAN'T BE TRUE

AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THERE'S JUST NO WAY

NO ONE... NO ONE IS THIS IMPORTANT ON THIS BOARD...... AGHHHHHHHHHHH UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *stomps around*

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
I hate all of you with a burning passion.
>>
>>5771094
you said it.
>>
>>5771099
doublels!
>>
Gay Rape!
>>
Hey guys, lifelong [s4s] poster here and, as much as I love to funpost, I'm going to take off my [s4s] hat here for a second and get serious.

This post is awful. Terrible. There is nothing original or funny about it. It required no originality or wit on part of the poster. It inspires to be intentionally ironic, but it fails in the attempt and comes off only as genuinely bad. It's crude, offensive, and reflects the ignorance and uninformed worldview of the poster. In fact, in my many, many years on [s4s], it may be the worst post I've EVER seen.

I cannot support this quality of work. If I continue seeing posts of this quality I may reconsider my position as a full-time [s4s] poster and take my talents elsewhere (btw, I'm not going to say which, but I have created MANY popular memes that get posted to [s4s] EVERY DAY. Oh, did I mention I'm a personal friend of swaglord???). So please, please OP, just stop. Take your low talent funposts somewhere else, like /b/ or /trash/. But don't continue posting here, or I WILL leave. PERMANENTLY.
>>
>>5771156
Hey guys, lifelong [s4s] poster here and, as much as I love to funpost, I'm going to take off my [s4s] hat here for a second and get serious.

This post is awful. Terrible. There is nothing original or funny about it. It required no originality or wit on part of the poster. It inspires to be intentionally ironic, but it fails in the attempt and comes off only as genuinely bad. It's crude, offensive, and reflects the ignorance and uninformed worldview of the poster. In fact, in my many, many years on [s4s], it may be the worst post I've EVER seen.

I cannot support this quality of work. If I continue seeing posts of this quality I may reconsider my position as a full-time [s4s] poster and take my talents elsewhere (btw, I'm not going to say which, but I have created MANY popular memes that get posted to [s4s] EVERY DAY. Oh, did I mention I'm a personal friend of swaglord???). So please, please OP, just stop. Take your low talent funposts somewhere else, like /b/ or /trash/. But don't continue posting here, or I WILL leave. PERMANENTLY.
>>
>>5770928

Delete your post, shithead. I can't, I seriously CANNOT fucking believe that you wasted your time typing out this godawful reply. Do you think your shit-tier comment would get any logical or knowledgeable insight? Did you just HAVE to

express your broken emotions by fiddling your fat fingers all over your keyboard? Maybe you don't even have a keyboard, maybe you're posting from your fucking iPhone, I don't know, but I will find out. I hope you understand that people

report this kind of shit because it's abysmal, pointless and down-right idiotic. The mods won't put up with this shit, and that's how I'm going to find you and your iPhone. I can email the people who will trash your post and have them

give me your IP, and with your IP, your home-address. I can order as many fucking pizzas as my mind can handle, and believe me, my mind is fucking HUGE. I could literally spend all day torturing you, kid. Your only hope is to DELETE YOUR

FUCKING POST.

DELETE YOUR FUCKING POST

D E L E T E Y O U R F U C K I N G P O S T
>>
Internet rage at its finest
>>
kill them all n irc kek. homphobic fools. kill them all
>>
>>5771171
>Delete your post, shithead. I can't, I seriously CANNOT fucking believe that you wasted your time typing out this godawful reply. Do you think your shit-tier comment would get any logical or knowledgeable insight? Did you just HAVE to
>express your broken emotions by fiddling your fat fingers all over your keyboard? Maybe you don't even have a keyboard, maybe you're posting from your fucking iPhone, I don't know, but I will find out. I hope you understand that people
>report this kind of shit because it's abysmal, pointless and down-right idiotic. The mods won't put up with this shit, and that's how I'm going to find you and your iPhone. I can email the people who will trash your post and have them
>give me your IP, and with your IP, your home-address. I can order as many fucking pizzas as my mind can handle, and believe me, my mind is fucking HUGE. I could literally spend all day torturing you, kid. Your only hope is to DELETE YOUR
>>
yeah
>>
>>5770725
shadman
>>
>>5771031
hahaha i know you're joking but on some subconscious level i bet you really think like this and think really highly of yourself because of your self perceived internet culture prowess like a big socially oblivious autistic self important idiot with no self awareness
>>
>>5771031
I'm sorry, but did McKayla already confirm she doesn't like anime? Oh, that's right. She hasn't even said anything about anime yet. In fact, she favorited an anime picture. Does favoriting an anime picture not count for anything? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this post when McKayla hasn't even talked about anime? McKayla is still on Twitter right now and she has been the best gymnast in the social networking world for how many years now? She's dealing with one of the worst injuries in gymnastics that just happens to have her down because it's feeding off the energy of the Kellogg's Tour. But you know what? It's still a pussy fucking injury. McKayla is one of the best fucking gymnasts in the world, she got a 16.233 on vault in the Olympics and would of won the gold if she didn't fall on her ass. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded posts like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when McKayla says she likes anime and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, the McKayla just started following Sarah Finnegan when you said she hated her, just like the all you other faggots did. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a post on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-McKayla posts because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the girl because she's good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll this fucking girl on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your posts now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a post like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.
>>
File: IMG_0389.jpg (148KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0389.jpg
148KB, 750x1334px
Le small mouth man says ney
>>
File: IMG_2809.jpg (222KB, 598x644px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2809.jpg
222KB, 598x644px
>>5770869
I'M NOT HEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
THIS ISSSSNT HAPPENINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
>>
>>5770725
Oh look, it's another one of these original "[s4s] is dead" threads!

Your fortune: Godly Luck
>>
>>5771522
dubs checke
>>
>>5771525
s4s is not dead, thanks to you

Your fortune: キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━ !!!!
>>
>>5771522
Check them yung dubaroonies
>>
bumping to remind everyone how effective this was
>>
File: 1504534684171.gif (306KB, 170x153px) Image search: [Google]
1504534684171.gif
306KB, 170x153px
SUDDENLY SKELETON
>>
>>5771366
OH SHIT THIS THREAD JUST GOT KEKMASTER'D!!!!!!!!!!!
PUT ME IN THE SCREENCAP XXDDDDDD
>>
>>5772311
spooke dubs!
>>
this thread concluded naturally and now nobody wants to reply to it dude
>>
>>5772938
lol
>>
>>5770725
>This board used to be creative, original, and genuinely humorous until a bunch of autistic tranny NEET weebs found it and thought they found a home here.

>I'm a minority now, but I am unironically saddened and disappointed in what happened to this board and I would just like to say to all the traps and weebs on this board: you are not welcome and never were
stopped reading there
>>
>>5770900
>Let me guess you've been here what? Maybe a year? A few months? Got tired of your initial little chuckle rush?
>Listen here, and I'm saying this for your benefit, I singlehandedly create about 40-70% of the original content on this board on any given day. I'm 5 different namefigs, and I'm maintaining over a dozen different unique [s4s] content projects at the current moment I type this. Meanwhile you probably came to this board for a couple of cheap laughs, have never created an original joke in your life, and now that you've run out of laughs, and being a person with no creativity, you've decided the board is sh*t. So were you an avatarfig hoping you'd get some attention? Maybe you spammed a copypasta or image a few times hoping it'd catch on but gave up when no one would indulge your stupid little non-joke? Have you even ever created an original post yourself or is everything you've ever done already created by someone else and you're just posting it again and again?
>Honestly, I'm being nice here and saying this for your sake. The difference between you and me is you come to this board to get a laugh and I come to this board to have fun. You will never ever contribute a single memorable thing here. Literally every poster here is aware of at least one of my OC or one of my names or even just a phrase I created. I've been 4 years and this board hasn't changed one bit other than improved because of my great contributions. You're not getting anything else out of this board, your few months of "fun" here are up.
>The only thing left for you now is to constantly complain, but believe me I've seen you over a hundred maybe a thousand times. Posters like you are a dime a dozen. Get bored, complain, leave. Nothing ever changes with you newfigs. The worst part is you probably unironically believe you're accomplishing something here.
>TL:DR; Just leave you f*cking newfig
>>
>>5770725
n*gga I've been here since March 31st and everything you just said is WRONG. You're WRONG and it hurts me deep in the benis. Urgh, owwweee.
>>
>>5773022
dubs! wooh!
>>
>>5770725
You're autistic! You autist
>>
File: Fishe_The.jpg (6KB, 81x137px) Image search: [Google]
Fishe_The.jpg
6KB, 81x137px
>>5770725
>>>/bant/
>>
File: bloat_fish_much-more-nicer.png (2MB, 2500x916px) Image search: [Google]
bloat_fish_much-more-nicer.png
2MB, 2500x916px
just posting here to show I got huge version of this fish like this on my hd, I dug it up for to post on heres here it is picrelated

marvel at its luxurorius scales and fins
notice the sized

Your fortune: Good news will come to you by mail
>>
WOAAAHHH!!!! looks like |yYOUR going BACK to the FRONT of REDDIT
>>
this but pickle rick
>>
>>5773707
RIIRRIR RIIIRRR
>>
PICKLE RICKERS IN THE HOUSE TONITE

PICKLEL RICKLEL'S GONNA HAVE A GOOD TIME XDDD
>>
this thread is very very true
>>
bump from page 10
>>
>>5773102
that's a big fish
>>
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THIS IS NOT A JOKE!!!! CARRY ON READING OR U WILL DIE EVEN IF YOU LOOKED AT THE WORD WARNING!!!!!!!!1

ONCE THERE WAS A LITTLE GIRL CALLED CLARISSA, SHE WAS 10 YEARS OLD AND SHE LIVED IN A MENTAL HOSPITAL, BEACUSE SHE KILLED HER MUM AND DAD.

SHE GOT SO BAD SHE STARTED TO KILL ALL THE STAFF IN THE HOSPITAL SO THE GOVERMENT DECIDED THAT THE BEST IDEA WAS TO GET RID OF HER SO THEY SET UP A SPECIAL ROOM TO KILL HER, AS HUMANE AS POSSIBLE BUT IT WENT RONG THE MACHINE THEY WERE USEING WENT WRONG. AND SHE WAS SAT THERE IN AGONY FOR HOURS UNTILL SHE FINALLY DIED.

NOW EVERY WEEK ON THE DAY OF HER DEATH SHE RETURNS TO THE PERSON THAT READS THIS LETTER, ON A MONDAY NIGHT AT 12:00 SHE KREEPS INTO YOUR ROOM AND KILLS YOU, BUT SLOWLY AND PAINFULLY SLOWLY CUTTING DIFFRENT PARTS OF UR BODY THEN WATCHES YOU BLEED TO DEATH IF YOU DONT SEND THIS TO 20 PEOPLE BY MIDNIGHT SHELL BE COMEING TO KILL YOU! SEND IT SO SHE HAS ANOTHER LOAD OF PEOPLE TO GET AND FORGETS ABOUT YOU DONT BELVE ME HEY?

EXAMPLE 1: JENNY DIDNT BELIVE THIS AND DELETED IT WITHOUT EVEN READING THE WHOLE THING! A FEW DAYS LATER ON THE MONDAY NIGHT SHE WAS WOKEN UP BYE LOUDE FOOTSTEPS AND HEAVY BREETHING THERE WAS CLARISSA STANDING THERE WITH A HUGE KNIFE AND WELL JENNY IS HISTORY NOW.

EXAMPLE 2: TOM ONLY SENT IT TO 5 PEOPLE CUZ HE THOUGHT HED BE SAFE AND IT WAS PROBLY JUST A JOKE BUT OH HOW RONG WAS HE! HE DIED THE NEXT NIGHT ON MONDAY AND ILL TELL YA NOW IT WASNT PRETTY(JUST CUZ HE SENT FIVE HE DIDNT COMPLETE THE TASK)

EXAMPLE 3: JOEANNA SENT IT TO 19 PEOPLE SHE THOUGHT IT WAS CLOSE ENOUGH AND WOULD DO BUT SHE WAS WRONG SHE DIED THAT NIGHT ON A MONDAY AND ONCE AGAIN
>>
>>5770869
>>5770900
>>5770928
>>5770934
>>5771031
>>5771156
epic! epic! epic!! all epic posts!
Thread posts: 84
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.