[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I really like cheap fast food fish like long john silvers and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (180KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
180KB, 600x800px
I really like cheap fast food fish like long john silvers and even more so captain d's. Sometimes I get a craving for seafood and it's to expensive to go to a real seafood joint. I could stock up my freezer and I normally do when I go down to Florida to visit the family but even then I have to plan ahead to thaw it and get ingredients to cook it and I can't just have it on demand whenever I crave it. Sadly the captain ds is on the other side of my town which means in my sparse flyover area is a 30 minute drive. No long johns there use to be and it was right across from the captain ds but it's a title pawn place now just like the kfc beside it and the blockbuster down the street from it and the old Arby's and the blimpies. There are a lot of title pawns. And Chinese buffets. Everything shuts down and becomes one of those two things. But we have 6 dollar generals now. And 6 liquor stores too but none of them stay open past 8 so that's always a problem. I like getting the green beans and the side salad as the sides on my captain ds meal. I normally either get the sampler combo which is two fish 4 shrimp and a piece of chicken and two sides. Ironicaly captain d's has some of the best chicken tenders and the absolute best honey mustard of any non chicken centric fast food restaurant. I think maybe I crave fish sometimes is like a Mercury or vitamin e deficiency or something cause I rarely eat food. I started taking Zinc a while back I don't know if that's in fish or not. It's just by the time you spend that crazy money on supplements you might as well just buy more food but it's easier to not do either. I like rolling the hush puppies down the hill in the parking lot because I do not care for theirs. A place called Gilligans which I think is based in or near myrtle beach makes some really really dope hush puppies and they box the mix you can buy it online or in a lot of seafood markets.
>>
Every thread deserves a reply
>>
>>5769776
condescending bitch
>>
>>5769056
This is vegan
>>
thank you for your blog post
+1note
>>
>>5769801
that was not nice
>>
File: keep_calm.gif (131KB, 872x748px) Image search: [Google]
keep_calm.gif
131KB, 872x748px
>>5769056
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.