[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A young kitsune is playing with her dollhouse on the floor. Behind

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 6

A young kitsune is playing with her dollhouse on the floor. Behind her looms a dirty couch, on it an unwashed man with a stubble drinking cheap vodka. He stares at the girl with glazed eyes. He licks his lips one more time.
>Eaurgh... Come here!
>W-what is it, d-daddy?
>Get here and kneel!

The girl reluctantly puts her dolls away and apprehensively approaces the couch. She looks away from him as she kneels between his legs.
>Please, daddy...! I'll do anything you want!
He pulls his track pants down and pulls his dirty, grotesque member out. The warty, malformed penis is glistening with old sweat and crusty with smegma.
>Look here!
She turns to face him, her eyes already filled with tears. This is far from the first time.

Her pained cries and his bestial grunts echo across the room. He rams her head into his crotch again and again, precum and ballsweat running on her face. His penis is almost bursting with blood as it violates her most delicate parts. As his balls slap on her bone again and again, his disgusting organ rams into her sensitive depths. She is barely conscious from the pain and humiliation. She mumbles, almost to herself, over and over.
>Stop, daddy... It hurts... Please...

Finally he slams her head into his member for the last time, ejaculating half a week's worth of thick, shite semen exactly where it doesn't belong. He lets her fall face-first to the floor, his load seeping slowly onto the floor. Her ruined ear is already showing the tell-tale lumps and sunken blood vessels of the dreaded condition. The light in her eyes dies as part of the cum flows into her already-ruined ear canal with excruciating pain. The only thing she can hear is the cum dripping inside her.

>THIS IS THE TRUE FACE OF EAR RAPE
>HELP STOP AURAL SEX TODAY
>ONLY DICK YOUR DAUGHTERU IN HER LEWD MOUTHPUSSY
>>
>>5766632
nigger can you go back to suckin dicks underneath the boardwalk
>>
Not that guy, but a clit is way more similar to a penis than people tend to realize. They both get erect, both have a glans, both have foreskin, both can get phimosis, and both can get smegma. Both grow considerably larger during puberty as well, and both become fully engorged and twitch with orgasm.

I guess playing with a loli's clit is the closest you'll ever get to playing with a loli's little loli dick.
>>
I love the scent of my dick! I've never sniffed other dicks, but mine smells very sweet, specially when it has a nice amount of smegma.
It also has a quite adequate size, so it feels good to hold it in your hand when erect
>>5766641
I want to go to that warehouse, grab your wide hips from behind and penetrate you. Please wear your work uniform while we do it
>>
>>5766632
Who are you quoting?
>>
File: goofy.jpg (60KB, 960x896px) Image search: [Google]
goofy.jpg
60KB, 960x896px
>>5766632
>>Stop, daddy... It hurts... Please...
>>Please, daddy...! I'll do anything you want!
>>
>>5766811
>>5766821
smelly girls
large smelly smegma covered cocks
smoking girls
deep sloppy kisses
smelly hairy armpits
cumming into a girls nose
the fantasy of being ripped to pieces by wolves or anthros with sharp fangs and then regenerate
sitting on a girls face
being a little girl and getting raped by manly men

Anyone here with similar fetishes?
>>
File: goofy1.jpg (76KB, 961x896px) Image search: [Google]
goofy1.jpg
76KB, 961x896px
>>5766831
>large smelly smegma covered cocks
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.