[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

where are nice relaxing places to go that are safe and you don't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: k on kutie.png (262KB, 591x716px) Image search: [Google]
k on kutie.png
262KB, 591x716px
where are nice relaxing places to go that are safe and you don't have to spend money to be there? I don't have any money and my parents wanted me to learn how to drive so I did it but I don't know where to go. sometimes just go to a part in the apartment complex where there aren't a lot of cars
>>
>>5758763
where do you live friend? find a nice park , pull up, park in, and take a nice relaxing walk
>>
If you live in the right area you might be able to find some places in the countryside where you can chill out. I like to go into the fields and just relax on a bench somewhere and there is noone as far as the eye can see
>>
File: check em dance.gif (940KB, 200x317px) Image search: [Google]
check em dance.gif
940KB, 200x317px
>>5758763
this place is relaxing :DDD (and nice :DDDD)
>>
>>5758763
can i com with u
>>
>>5758768
I live in Florida! I remember going to a nice park with my parents when I was younger, I wonder if I could try going there...would it be safe? I'd keep getting scared that someone would come out to get me I think. I don't have my phone right now because a part of it is broken and needs to be fixed.

>>5758770
I don't think we have stuff like that here but I don't go outside very much. If I go to the park it would be nice if there wasn't anybody there and I could relax I think...

>>5758772
yes very much!! I love here very much but I meant a physical place to be. Wherever I'd go, if I had my phone I'd probably still be here

>>5758788
I'm sorry I don't know about that....being around new frens in person is a little scary for me and i don't get to feel completely alone a lot so i thought maybe i should try this time....im sure u are a very good fren though and thank you for the offer of company!!
>>
>>5758815
florida is a big place so I can't say for sure, but I imagine a public park during the day time would be quite safe
>>
>>5758815
thx u is fine dont worry ok
if u feel any time u want 2 do something 2gether i willb e there 4 u
>>
File: playing in the water.webm (437KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
playing in the water.webm
437KB, 640x480px
>>5758763
is there a beach nearby? it's nice to breathe in the nice air
>>
>>5758826
walking at nighttime is comfier tbqh.

i make sure the park is well-lit. and carry a weapon just in case...
>>
File: snails house.png (590KB, 478x476px) Image search: [Google]
snails house.png
590KB, 478x476px
>>5758826
Oh good...

>>5758838
thank you very much! thats really nice of u

>>5758839
Oh! That sounds nice, I always really liked the beach but i haven't been there in a really long time. its sort of far away though and I get fatigued of driving after a while nd i start making mistakes and it gets scary...

>>5758851
I wanted to do this too! Night walks always sounded nice, but they're too scary when i think of people coming to do crimes to me or hurt me. I don't know how well lit the park is or any other place I can take safe night walks on though
>>
>>5758881
i see. if it's 2far then it can't be hlelp'd. i would recommend going anywhere away from smog if u can think of any place closeby liek that
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.