[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am slowly losing my frickin mind. My grip on reality is slipping

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 8

File: 8457f7a00e6708b583993ca17af33a18.jpg (567KB, 1375x1852px) Image search: [Google]
8457f7a00e6708b583993ca17af33a18.jpg
567KB, 1375x1852px
I am slowly losing my frickin mind. My grip on reality is slipping every passing day. My paranoia and anxiety is starting to affect my sleep and my overall health. [s4s], this board that I just barely started browsing in march, is the only thing keeping me sane. Someone please tell me everything is going to be ok, lie to me if you have to! Tell me that God gives second chances!!!
>>
File: 1504219076455.jpg (57KB, 448x750px) Image search: [Google]
1504219076455.jpg
57KB, 448x750px
cofe
>>
>>5757198
>My paranoia and anxiety is starting to affect my sleep and my overall health.
You too? I've been like that for more than three and a half years. Funny, how the small things can easily be the biggest and most important things.
>>
File: rick angry.png (154KB, 243x439px) Image search: [Google]
rick angry.png
154KB, 243x439px
>>5757198
>Tell me that God gives second chances!!!
*burp* s-shiro god isn't re*burp*al
>>
File: vape 5.jpg (43KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
vape 5.jpg
43KB, 480x640px
I used to have bad anxiety and paranoia but I tried my best to get better and I did I'm all the way good and back to normal and you can do it too I promise
>>
>>5757217
Kappa please just frick off omfg
>>
>>5757214
I meant more than two and a half years, not 3.

All I want is for it to stop. It should be easy, but it isn't. Some would say I should be used to it by now, but it still stings as much as it did years ago. Why? Why are they immune to such heinous actions? Why are they blind to such intense rudeness? Even THEY are intensely rude. Why do they say they care when it's clearly a tool for them. An identity to fit in.

They aren't there for it, they are there for themselves. As they see it (despite what they may say), it's really about them, not it. That's what separates me from the rest. That's what makes me different.
>>
File: motherfuck dre.png (40KB, 280x280px) Image search: [Google]
motherfuck dre.png
40KB, 280x280px
Call out to the illuminati for help seriously they can cure you with positivity
>>
File: 1487555694226.png (124KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1487555694226.png
124KB, 500x281px
>>5757198
have health insurance? if so, are you currently being treated?

exercise much? my old doctor would tell me 30 minutes a day can be just as effective as many medicines. hard to do when you feel awful, that said.

taking any recreational drugs?

keeping stressful company?
>>
>>5757401
It's a bit more complicated. It's a combination of work and financial things, along with a big legal dispute. All in all I'm trying to keep my mind together, but it's really hard. I sh*t you not my hair started to fall off.
>>
File: 799.gif (612KB, 499x281px) Image search: [Google]
799.gif
612KB, 499x281px
>>5757503
if you care to talk about it in full, i'm here.

i can relate! i'm being sued by my prior landlord for $7k (frivolous, and i'm fighting it obviously.)

that ties in financially, and work feels pointless being in debt up to your neck.

but yeah, try not to give in to losing your mind. it's really easy to do if you aren't careful. i've been addicted to opioids and other drugs for a long time now and i'm fighting that, mdd, and all of this all at once. i live a fucking nightmare, but enjoyment comes from interaction and helping others. i use that for my motivation to keep going.

keep your head high and take it one at a time if you can. you've got a friend in me!
>>
>>5757526
Oh sucy... let's cheer each other on and support ourselves with our mutual company. I'll be here for you no matter what.
>>
hello my friends, if you are suffering from paranoia, I recommend seeking a therapist, I lost a friend to severe paranoia who eventually kept thinking everyone including me was out to get them
>>
>>5757217
haha well meme'd my fine fedora'd friend! xD
le upboats for you!!! :)))
>>
>>5757557
Don't give him attention pls
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.