[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

if you're mom picks up the cat and hits her a bunch and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: k on kutie.png (262KB, 591x716px) Image search: [Google]
k on kutie.png
262KB, 591x716px
if you're mom picks up the cat and hits her a bunch and shouts "NO NO NO NO" when she poops where she's not supposed to is it right of you to tell her not to do that and that you don't like when she does it
>>
>>5746952
animal abuse is srs business
>>
File: autism hat.png (207KB, 403x433px) Image search: [Google]
autism hat.png
207KB, 403x433px
>>5746956
does it really count as animlel abuse? she said that she was teaching her to not go there and that she did it to our dog too. our dog doesn't go where she's not supposed to anymore so i guess it works but it makes me feel a little weird now that i am older. when i was arguing with my mom i got kinda serious and my little sister looked really uncomfortable and I felt bad and like maybe I was making it into something bigger than it needed 2 be
>>
>>5747008
1.stop being gaye
2.you should protect ur cat from abuse and violence is abuse
>>
>>5747008
Its ok deffend your cade she doesnt want to be hit , if some1 hit cade hes bad persone!!!
>>
>>5746952
don't peoplel usually just stick pet's nose in poop to teach them "no"? i don't no much about aminals but i do know violence is never the answer...
>>
>>5746952
Yeah when your mom does that you should hit your mom and shout "NONONONONO" in sync with her hitting the cat.
>>
>>5747008
If you have a litter box for you cat and keep it clean then the cat will always poo in that box. If cat is pooing "where she's not supposed to" then you aren't giving the cat a clean poo box like you're supposed to.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.