[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

[s4s], I don't know what to do. My sister told me that our

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: crying yotsuba.jpg (91KB, 479x558px) Image search: [Google]
crying yotsuba.jpg
91KB, 479x558px
[s4s], I don't know what to do. My sister told me that our father has been sexually assaulting her. I called him out and he just told me to keep my mouth shut because he's the breadwinner and if my mom were to find out, she'd go into a blind depression.
If I press this situation any further, we could end up without a stable income and with an emotionally broken mother.
I'm asking [s4s] what I should do because you guys are my only friends
>>
>>5742557
father/daughter incest is hot!
>>
>>5742557
send number of sister then we can investage further anon
>>
ask your father if you can join his next session
>>
File: Heart_of_amwayBlog-720x480.jpg (44KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
Heart_of_amwayBlog-720x480.jpg
44KB, 720x480px
>>5742557
I know this may not be the best time but, you could start your own Amway business, you need to register with Amway as an Independent Business Owner (IBO), which enables you to begin earning income through our Compensation Plan. If you know an Amway IBO, you should discuss with him or her how this business can help you achieve your personal goals.
>>
>>5742557
sowy, make it dad season, tho it never woiked for the duck
>>
>>5742557
any alternative situation, even being financially unstable, is probably better than the one youre currently in..
>>
>>5742557
Rape your dad. You will now be the alpha male in the house, and he MUST keep working or else you can kick him out.
>>
>>5742571
wot if his dad ugly, tho, just kill im its easdier
>>
And the problem is?
>>
>>5742557
beat updad
>>
>>5742583
Lack of firearms
>>
>>5742557
three minutes
>>
>>5742557
Anon, ask yourself this...

Would you rather your sister keep suffering and your dad get away with his actions? Would you rather your mom live with such a terriblel man?

I'm not saying you should tell her and call the police right away though, do u think ur capablel of getting a job yourself?
>>
>>5742557
What are the ages of the involved parties including yourself?
>>
>>5742557
That's pretty cool. I used to have a mustache but everyone told me I let it grow too wide. Do you have a grooming guide for them?
>>
>>5742557
I can't tell if this an ironic post or not lol. funny how s4s does that sometime s.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.