[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is it normal to hug and cuddle a pillow in bed at night while

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_6258.jpg (30KB, 500x431px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6258.jpg
30KB, 500x431px
is it normal to hug and cuddle a pillow in bed at night while pretending that its isabelle from the nintendo series "animal crossing" all the while stroking/petting it and crying a little bit while imagining her telling you how much you mean to her and how much she loves you?
to imagine her sleepy face looking up at you and smiling before she wraps her arms around you and you both fall asleep in each others embrace?
asking for a friend btw
>>
>>5739664
of course
>>
>>5739664
is it normal to hug and cuddle a pillow in bed at night...<
of coursh maifren that's pearfectly normal beeeee...
while pretending that its isabelle from the nintendo series "animal crossing" all the while stroking/petting it and crying a little bit while imagining her telling you how much you mean to her and how much she loves you?
to imagine her sleepy face looking up at you and smiling before she wraps her arms around you and you both fall asleep in each others embrace?
asking for a friend btw<
SAY WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
File: 1503557790152.jpg (69KB, 540x539px) Image search: [Google]
1503557790152.jpg
69KB, 540x539px
But you are surrounded by friends. But we'd never know your eyes if we could get our hands on them. Such ways I can seem to find a way when talking but you're not there. That's all we'll ever can be to you, lines that glow and hopefully warm you.

I hope you find your best friend, even if it is us?
>>
she hes nic bob nd vagene
>>
File: CHECK EM.webm (753KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
CHECK EM.webm
753KB, 640x480px
>>5739664
how r u doing 2day, fren?

>>5739677
dubs! wooh!
>>5739699
dubs! wooh!
>>
is it normal to pretend the pillow falls victim to atrocious writing and while hes drowning in his own blood to cover his face from the imaginary crowd with your favorite band tshirt u sleep in to make the last seconds of his life as dignified as possible
asking for my uni teacher whos also my uncle
>>
>>5739717
>how r u doing 2day, fren?
very
>>
ye
>>
ok
>>
No you fucking ape
>>
>>5739664
Subnormals can call it normal while they eat shit on the toilet and kiss each other in the mouth
>>
File: hoge.jpg (40KB, 477x308px) Image search: [Google]
hoge.jpg
40KB, 477x308px
Haha lole cool but i hav a big hog
>>
>>5739664
That sounds kind of nice
>>
>>5741248
its at once extremely comforting and extremely saddening
>>
>>5741252
I think I know the feeling. A lot of times I hug my pillow and lay in bed and listen to videos where nice ladies pretend to be my mommy and say nice things to me. It makes a little sad and makes me cry a little but it also makes me feel happy and comforted.
>>
>>5741263
i don't understand it but i respect your right to do it
>>
>>5741265
sorry. but what I'm trying to say is other people do similar things to what you do so don't feel bad! It's gonna be okay don't worry!! Isabelle is very cute and good
>>
>>5741277
dublels confirm
>>
Please present yout official isabelleposting license
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.