[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I really like Anime. Especially the "Original" and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: 4448778.jpg (25KB, 225x270px) Image search: [Google]
4448778.jpg
25KB, 225x270px
I really like Anime. Especially the "Original" and "Psychological" Genre.
Hide spoiler
Because, believe it or not you can "learn" more about Human's true nature AND still questioning about the truth. Keep asking, and search for the answer. That's why I also like to know and learn about Anime too.

What? You don't believe it? FINE, just check my Blog BUT WAIT... You know what? I guess you don't need to since maybe you don't really like Anime that much, especially for the Quotes part, Tumblr for the "Funny" GIF part, or maybe you can just contact me via Chatango and You'll SEE IT.

READ THIS... Before sending me friend request. Consider it as a "Terms and Agreement" or maybe more like "Suggestion" from me, anonymous person that like Anime.
Hide spoiler
Ask this to yourself :
- WHAT IS "FRIEND"?
- HOW I DEFINE IT?
- EVEN IF I SUCCESSFULLY DEFINE IT, DO I HAVE ONE? DO I NEED "EXTRA" ONE?
- DO I NEED ONE "EXTRA" FRIEND THAT ARE "REALISTIC" MINDED AND MOSTLY SAID TO HAVE SHARP and "SILVER TONGUE"?
When you have the answer for all that questions and REALLY sure about it. Then feel free to send me a "Friend" Request. :)

And ALWAYS remember...I've done nothing to earn your gratitude.
>>
idk what any of this means but if you are the grill in the pic please be my gf
>>
>>5708827
I see you aren't wise person.
>>
>>5708828
please be my gf anyway because i like talking to grills especially cute ones like this ;) ;) ;)
>>
>>5708833
NO
>>
>>5708843
you sure qt ;) ;) ;) ;)
maybe we can go to lots of cool places together and you can talk to me about the depth of anime and i will listen frantically because it feels so good to hear a cute grill speak ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
you sure you dont want that ;) ;)
>>
>>5708852
Someone like you will never understand
>>
>>5708860
that may be true but you must be a really kawaii grill and thats why i want you to be my loving gf
>>
>>5708865
You only care about my kawaii nature, you don't know what lies beyond that.
>>
>>5708871
don't you want to le teach me ;) ;) ;) ;)
>>
>>5708882
You can't handle the truth.
You are too weak.
>>5708879
Indeed.
I am disgusting to someone simple-minded like you. I am telling you, run while you can.
>>
>>5708890
so you dont wanna be my gf :(
i thought you were just playing with me but now i think you actually dont like me :(

:(
>>
>>5708897
It's not like that. You just haven't felt the despair I did, we can't coexist. I am somewhere else.
>>
>>5708908
i know that. im not really expecting you to be my gf but i like talking to cute grills such as you... it gives me some content in my life.. i know you must be very lovable and cute.. you talk that way.. i get le vibe from you if you catch my drift..
>>
>>5708913
I don't catch drifts from simple-minded people.
I would grow weak.
>>
>>5708917
cutie <3 so cute <3 <3 i like you kawaii qt <3 ;) ;) it makes me feel so good when you say that
>>
>>5708925
Read my blog.
>>
>>5708931
im 2 lazy to read, i can barely browse memes on s4s, also as you said im simple minded, i want you to show it to me when we're together and explain it to me and i also want to hear it in your voice
>>
>>5708943
If that's the case, then I will leave you be.
>>
>>5708953
pls dont leave me qt. i will read your blog and do anything you want me to if we can be together. pls dont leave me lol. i _need_ a gf to spend time with. you arent really leaving me your just playing with me arent you lol
>>
pls be my cute gf im literally begging you. pls dont leave me pls qt
>>
>>5708986
>>5708972
Read my blog then
>>
>>5709003
sorry i cant. my brain is stupid. i need everything explained to me, im also incapable of forming my own opinion or focusing on a single thing for a long time
>>
>>5709024
>>
>>5709028
idk what i was thinking when i wanted you to be my gf, i guess i got ahead of myself, i now realize that i will never be able to get a gf especially a kawaii one like you. in the end it didnt even mattress
>>
File: 0a9b5be7.jpg (8KB, 450x210px) Image search: [Google]
0a9b5be7.jpg
8KB, 450x210px
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.