[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

That's it, I'm done with this board. The community

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5

That's it, I'm done with this board.

The community here is cancer. Everything is being swallowed by copypastas. The comments section of every post is slowly degrading into a shitfesty circlejerk. Even this is going to end up as a copypasta, I guarantee it.

I'm an [s4s] regular, and it's supposed to be a pisstake of the reddit circlejerk. this isn't a board for serious discussion. It's a board for shitposting

all you nerds do is circlejerk over namefags and anime, add e to the end of words, and steal content from ylilauta int

OC, which this board is IRONICALLY devoid of. [s4s] claims to love memes and creativity; it actually hates it unabashedly. This is a board dedicated to autistic, unfunny roleplaying and hating original content by mocking those who were creative enough to have their content unintentionally go viral. If you point this out to them, they scream HURR 4CHAN IS FOR LE WEEBS ONLY and then they continue to roleplay and circlejerk each other--at least what's left of them. And they know it's true--I used to post here regularly; it wasn't *always* this way, but that's what [s4s] is now.

tl;dr
ITT this board: namefigs circlejerk each other while [s4s] burns.
>>
>>5707850
Semantic satiation (also semantic saturation) is a psychological phenomenon in which repetition causes a word or phrase to temporarily lose meaning for the listener, who then perceives the speech as repeated meaningless sounds.

Semantic satiation (also semantic saturation) is a psychological phenomenon in which repetition causes a word or phrase to temporarily lose meaning for the listener, who then perceives the speech as repeated meaningless sounds.

>>
>>5707850
this, but unironically. did you post that kogasa because you think that's what's wrong with the board, or because you are a kogasaposter?
>>
you can't spell kogasa without [s4s]
>>
>>5707857
Yes
>>
File: 1406278371925.jpg (10KB, 409x230px) Image search: [Google]
1406278371925.jpg
10KB, 409x230px
It has been a fun ride, [s4s].

I made a few funny memes, I laughed at your memes, and I enforced the rules of [s4s] time and time and time again.

I did everything I was supposed to, butt at the end of the day, you threw a pot of boiling water on my face and castrated my pride.

I was there for you when you needed me, but where were you when I needed you the most?

Jacking it to Japanese cartoons like always, I suppose. Such is the way of beasts following their primal instincts...

Well, I guess this is goodbye. So long. Feel free to rape and pillage my namefig because you'll never see me using it again. RIP in pis*.
>>
File: smug_cat.jpg (44KB, 550x413px) Image search: [Google]
smug_cat.jpg
44KB, 550x413px
>>5707857
>this, but unironically

This, but ironically.
>>
File: sad santa.jpg (20KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
sad santa.jpg
20KB, 540x540px
>>5707850
>>5707870
im sorry i didn't mean to make you sad please do not cry and please do not leave
>>
File: whoa.jpg (6KB, 234x283px) Image search: [Google]
whoa.jpg
6KB, 234x283px
>>5707855
>55
nice!!
>>
>>5707850
I just want to let you know I was genuinely going to stop coming to this board (or at least drop my name) because I hadnt laughed at anything here in a while. I log in to [s4s] and this thread is the first thing on the page and I laughed for a solid 10 minutes, thanks. Impersonaters truly are the greatest posters to ever grace this measly board.

Your fortune: Good news will come to you by mail
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.