[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 7

File: noooo.jpg (60KB, 1014x1024px) Image search: [Google]
noooo.jpg
60KB, 1014x1024px
help my briAn doesn;gt work any mOre, gow do ifixx this
>>
>>5695397
..still concerned about the origins of this picture no matter how many times i see it.
>>
>>5695406
1) Those are definitely human brains.
2) Those are definitely preserved human brains, probably with formalin. Fresh brains have the consistency of jello -- they're wobbly and soft and more pink than those brains. As you can see in the picture, those brains are pretty firm and more grayish.
3) You can see some horizontal cuts in the lateral surface of some of the brains -- that's from the bone saw that opens up the skull.
4) The half-brains are intentional -- the two hemispheres of the brain are connected by a thick band of neurons (the corpus callosum) that someone cut through. Neuroanatomy classes like to have half-brains so that you can see all the midline structures of the brain.
My guess is that this is, as others have mentioned, some Eastern European med school prep area. These are either brains that are going to neuroanatomy classes, or brains that have been removed from cadavers bound for anatomy classes.
>>
File: 1454106736521.png (89KB, 500x500px)
1454106736521.png
89KB, 500x500px
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 20477_yotsuba.jpg (256KB, 1920x1080px)
20477_yotsuba.jpg
256KB, 1920x1080px
>>5695397
Oh thank you, that is much better friend. Have a nice day.
>>
>>5695488
...couldn't they have stored them in something that didn't look like bathtub from a horror film? Something more pristine, clinical?
>>
File: jewgrump.jpg (264KB, 560x560px)
jewgrump.jpg
264KB, 560x560px
>>5695493
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 6e4.jpg (9KB, 342x342px)
6e4.jpg
9KB, 342x342px
>>5695325
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WAAAAAAAAAAAAATS GOOOOOOOIN OOOOOOOOOON
>>
File: water pill.png (14KB, 480x828px)
water pill.png
14KB, 480x828px
>>5695325
brain nt workign is a sure sign of dehydration! drink lotsa water to feeld bettur!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>5695500
nice dubs
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.