[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I wish I lived with a tsundere crossdressing boy who would blush

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 10

File: astolfo pajamas.jpg (1MB, 1763x2452px) Image search: [Google]
astolfo pajamas.jpg
1MB, 1763x2452px
I wish I lived with a tsundere crossdressing boy who would blush and do girly embarrassing things and kick me in the nuts but at the end of the day he's afraid of sleeping alone and reluctantly asks to sleep with me haha. just for laughs
>>
>>5692677
god i wish that were me
>>
>>5692677
ps nice dubs
>>
File: ss+(2017-08-15+at+02.23.24).jpg (128KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-08-15+at+02.23.24).jpg
128KB, 1600x900px
>>5692677
>77
btw this is what a cute anime boys mouth looks like.
>>
all anime traps are just females with penises
>>
File: astolfo_0081.jpg (39KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
astolfo_0081.jpg
39KB, 500x700px
>>5692743
shut up nerd
>>
I feel so angry and jealous and sad every day because I am not one of those. I don't know if I'd want to kick other boys in the nuts though
>>
>>5692937
No worries fren, no roles in genders in heaven, just penetration like the only love u know, just one way
>>
>>5692743
so what you're saying is...traps aren't gay?

>>5692966
checked
>>
>>5692722
>22
btw this is what a cute anime boys mouth REALLY looks like.
>>
>>5692677
Lol your first boner, little girl? haha that's okay, come to big sis, I know how to take care of boners.

Just come right here and... *jerks your cock like an x-wing pilot on the joystick* wew! haha

Things are about to get rough! *jerks all the way back* wew! A straight down turn! Dodged those tie fighters

Use the force, Luke *holds the cock steady*
That's a good girl

Taking off my targeting reticle
*presses down on the top with my thumb*
Fire!

wew! we did it! the death start is going to blow!
*jerks the cock down again* and we're going up and out of here!

*boom*
>>
>>5693127
>no "You're all clear, Kid! Let's blow this thing and go home"
>>
>>5693127
that would be really nice if I had a big sister who did that to me and if you replaced all the "girl"s with "boy". Or you could keep "girl" if you really want to I guess.
>>
File: oops.jpg (60KB, 1200x627px) Image search: [Google]
oops.jpg
60KB, 1200x627px
>>5693127
"Sorry about the mess."

Also, I don't fully know how to deal with the feelings that this post gave me overall. let me be r nine kay for a second:
the feelio where no gf to reference your favorite childhood film series while messing with your benis playfully.
>>
>>5693133
unchecked dubs?
all is lost
>>
File: cool shirts guy.jpg (21KB, 234x342px) Image search: [Google]
cool shirts guy.jpg
21KB, 234x342px
>>5693127
Lole your first shirt, little boy? haha that's okay, come to big cool shirts guy, I know how to take care of shirts.

Just come right here and... *organizes your shirt like an x-wing pilot on the joystick* wew! haha

Things are about to get rough! *organizes all the shirts in your room* wew! A straight organizing turn!

Use the force, Luke *holds the shirt steady*
That's a good shirt.

Taking off my targeting reticle
*presses down on the top with my thumb*
Fire!

wew! we did it! the death start is going to blow!
*organizes the shirt again* and we're going up and out of here!

*boom*
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (79KB, 980x490px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
79KB, 980x490px
>>5693237
>no "You're all clear, Kid! Let's hang this shirt and go home"
>>
>>5692677
fag
>>
File: oops.jpg (120KB, 1200x627px) Image search: [Google]
oops.jpg
120KB, 1200x627px
>>5693237
"Sorry about the mess."

Also, I don't fully know how to deal with the feelings that this post gave me overall. let me be r nine kay for a second:
the feelio where no gf to reference your favorite childhood film series while messing with your shirts playfully.
>>
File: 12345345678753.gif (90KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
12345345678753.gif
90KB, 480x270px
haha just for laughs no homo
>>
>>5693237
that would be really nice if I had a cool shirts guy who did that to me and if you replaced all the "boy"s with "girl". Or you could keep "boy" if you really want to I guess.
>>
Dffggyh

Your fortune: Bad Luck
>>
thats really fucking gay but cute
>>
benis :^)
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.