[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

They say you can't find a partner if you never go out, choosing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 3

File: room.jpg (74KB, 764x506px) Image search: [Google]
room.jpg
74KB, 764x506px
They say you can't find a partner if you never go out, choosing rather to just stay in your room all the time, but maybe if I keep doing it a girl will accidentally wander in or something and we'll fall in love.
I could open up my blinds and stare at any women passing by. I could stare them all the way down the road as they walk by, and if they see me maybe they will lock eyes with me. Maybe we will lock eyes and she will see in me what I see in her: all the limitless possibilities of a human being, but particularly her overflowing spirit. She will see that I am the black hole that can contain her, and she'll run up to my room and we'll lock ourselves in an endless embrace that will meld our two forms together until we become one and then die as one, rotting away as a strange mass on my floor.
>>
File: corpse.png (150KB, 363x213px) Image search: [Google]
corpse.png
150KB, 363x213px
>>5687285
It's possible that if I wait here long enough, a serious accident will occur outside my room, and no one else but me will be around to view it. A woman will crash her car into a tree by my house when everyone else is gone, and I will rush out and save her. She will be bloody and gasping, but I will know better than to take her to a hospital. I will take her back to my room, and lay her on my bed. At first she will be pleading with me to take her to the hospital, saying that my improvised bandages aren't working, that my splints of duct tape are inadequate, but I will simply keep mending her brokenness, and as her blood loss becomes severe, she will forget her pain. It is then that I will take her, with her blood having evacuated her body to soak my sheets beneath her crumpled form, I will take her in the short time we have left, when her brain lacks the fuel to comprehend anything other than pure pleasure. When she dies, we will have both lived more meaningful lives through my actions.
Perhaps the endless act of masturbation, leaving semen constantly drying on the walls so that its built up a centimeter thick layer on every surface, hard to the touch, will have built up a unique aroma in my room. All the uncleaned years of an enclosed space subject to the secretions of life. Then I will open the window, it will waft out across the land. Spreading far and wide, and when females smell it they will be transfixed and follow the rancid odor like a dog into my disgusting cesspool of a room, and I will finally have a meaningful relationship for the first time in my life. Or maybe not.
>>
File: face.png (421KB, 635x476px) Image search: [Google]
face.png
421KB, 635x476px
>>5687288
Maybe I will succeed in my attempts and the relationship will feel meaningful, but fail at being so. Maybe our chance meeting in my room will have blinded us to our inherent incompatibility. Maybe we will waste each other's time, trying to fix a broken and dying beast of a relationship that we've created in the hopes that a fake and injured love is better than nothing. Maybe in the night she will lose it and stab deep into my chest, but not deep enough. Maybe she will miss the heart and I will rise with pure adrenaline for blood and mash her face in so that her family has to identify her by what they remember of her tits. Maybe I don't have anything to give to anyone else.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.