[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I bet this testosterone fueled monster took her home to a already

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

File: 1502417470575.jpg (560KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1502417470575.jpg
560KB, 1080x1080px
I bet this testosterone fueled monster took her home to a already warm apartment and turned on the heater to make her sweat more, then rubbed his face around in her ass until he was drenched, then made out with her while his face was covered in her asscrack sweat.
Then I bet he waited for her to fart then immediately shoved his cock in her ass before the fart could be completed, to ensure that the gas and therefore the supreme smelle coated his thick fucking cock, then he must have facefucked her with his shitdick to make her gag and strongly resist the urge to vomit. Then he probably made out with her some more to taste her dick/fart breath and her lips that were previously coated in her own ass sweat after being transferred from swaglord's face.
She was likely very exhausted by this point, but swaglord probably shoved his smelly cock right up her pussy and fucked her until she came all over his hard throbbing weiner while convulsing and squirting everywhere.
Then since swaglord is such a beast he pulled out before cumming and shoved his fart and pussy juice coated dick back in her mouth and thrusted until she puked and he came at the same time, making a glorious fountain of brown chunky slime and white goo shoot out of the corners of her mouth.
THEN he must have taken a shower and done it all again without letting her bathe.
>>
Is that why her skin is purple?
>>
>>5683880
*purplel
>>
>>5683880
No, that's because she's Filipino
>>
File: 1501568277321.jpg (454KB, 1280x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1501568277321.jpg
454KB, 1280x1080px
>>5683888
you got trips
>>
>>5683850
In reality he took a picture with a notintroducingyoutomother/10 and covered her up with a mushroom sl*t.

That or he took a floating arm pic.
>>
File: 1499880884394.png (929KB, 1134x927px) Image search: [Google]
1499880884394.png
929KB, 1134x927px
>>5683914
excuse me, Sucy is not "a mushroom slut"
>>
me too
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.