[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey! Let's have a comfy little AMA, /s4s/. I'm at home,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 23

File: image.jpg (1MB, 2448x2962px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2448x2962px
Hey! Let's have a comfy little AMA, /s4s/. I'm at home, simply drinking a cup of coffee. Get in here and ask me anything! :^)

I'll answer with pics of my coffee.
>>
File: alzheimers with a gun.png (112KB, 239x250px) Image search: [Google]
alzheimers with a gun.png
112KB, 239x250px
>>5681683
i hate niggers?
>>
what type of coffee are you drinking? what brand?
>>
do you think "coffee" is a funny word
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>5681686
Do you? I can't answer that question for you. Sorry.
>>5681689
Coffee. Black. Hot.

>>5681692
Yes. I think coffee is a little silly to say out loud, especially when repeated.
>>
File: le BLACKED megumin.jpg (996KB, 1172x1416px) Image search: [Google]
le BLACKED megumin.jpg
996KB, 1172x1416px
>>5681698
is this good image?
>>
>>5681700
Are these good doubles?
>>
File: mywife.jpg (119KB, 1024x808px) Image search: [Google]
mywife.jpg
119KB, 1024x808px
I once had a job where I would walk around parks during the summer time and watch kids play in the splash zones. Staring at the children, no doubt making the parents uncomfortable but what could they do. I was getting paid to cut the grass at the park :))
>>
Since when are figs a thing?
>>
>>5681763
sometimes i burn my pubes with a match because its funny.
>>
>>5681771
Do you start bouncing your immense, naked, gelatinous frame up and down on your cum-soaked bed, giggling out "hehe burny pubey burny pubey!" until the flame gets too close and your below average penis feels the unknown sensation of real warmth on it and you recoil in terror "owwwieeee peepee hurt!" but slowly as the pain fades and the match burns out where you dropped it on the floor a bubble of pleasure finally breaks its way into your almost impenetrable pebble of a mind and an animal smile breaks out on your face. "peepee...feel good. Peepee feel good! Mommy, peepee feel good!" and with both hands you smush your now erect penis (which has gained at most half an inch from flaccid) between both hands and begin bouncing up and down, faster than before. With real reckless abandon you gyrate, your obscene blubber almost forming standing waves on your body from the regularity and intensity of your movements. Making disgusting noises interspered with "mommy!" as the main audial component outside of the dull slapping of your hands hitting your abdomen. Finally, you reach peak intensity and with a scream of "mommy, peepee!" a thin stream of almost fully transparent liquid begins to pour out of your penis as it rapidly returns to flaccidity.
A couple of moments are taken as you bask in the pleasure, until your eye catches the match book next to you. "heehe burney pubey..." and, with the past five minutes already forgotten, the cycle begins anew.
>>
>>5681683
a
>>
>>5681804
Superliked + upvoted.
>>
>>5681683
Why do you think someone is spamming "please stop"?
>>
same group of unironically angry furfigs as the last few spam waves
they are doing it here only because this is the only board that wouldn't ban them five minutes in

Your fortune: Bad Luck
>>
>>5682468
Just stop. If you ever post here again, I will fuckin’ choke slam you into a coffee table, with any luck it will be one of those old school antique coffee tables that was made out of the really good wood from deep in the fucking forest and not that Ikea bitch that explodes like a fucking stunt table. I will put you right through it, and pull you up by your god damn larynx and then right through the dry wall, my hand would be disappearing into the wall like I just fisted a fucking horse. Then I’d pull you out, you’d have plaster all over your fucking hair, you’d be deprived of 3 quarters of your oxygen, and you’d start to cry. Then I’d just whisper into your ear, really calmly, like one of those bad guys in one of those great 80’s movies with Mel Gibson, or fucking Stallone or whatever, where once the goons would get him tied up and the head bad guy that’s running bitch would come in all relaxed with his dress shoes and suit and would just come up and put his face like parallel to the other dude’s face and just come in and whisper in the guy’s ear nice and calmly. That’s what I’d do to you, as you’re struggling to breath, I’d put my head right next to your ear and just be like “If you ever post in this section again, I will fucking kill you. You understand me? The only reason you’re not dead right now is because I haven’t figured out how to get away with it yet. If you even come in this section again, I swear to god, I will grab you by your fucking baby fat and the top of your fucking head and I will throw you upside down through a bay window” As you sit out there in the rain, picking the glass and the wood shards out of your body, I’m gonna take a tray of hot macaroni and throw it right on your fucking face. That’s what I’ll do if you ever post here again.
>>
File: 1416887888803.gif (483KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1416887888803.gif
483KB, 500x281px
>>5681683
Do you like me?
>>
>>5681683
how's ur day today?

>>5682444
triplels! wooh! she just got bann'd :(
>>
>>5682487
this is wat furyes ACTUALLY believe

Your fortune: ( ´_ゝ`)フーン
>>
Nice blog. :3
>>
>>5681683
can i have a sip? i promise i don't have hiv
>>
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>5681700
Cute grill, but don't know anything about her besides her name is Megumin and she's 14.
>>5681740
All doubles are good
>>5681765
Since forever, I guess.
>>5682444
I'm not sure. I think they might want someone to stop something. Best guess that I've got. Sorry. Hopefully they don't want me to stop eating chicken. That would be bad.
>>5682492
Wow! You're a cutie. I guess so.
>>5682495
Pretty bad TBH. Bad lifting day, except the very end. It's okay though. Tomorrow's my favorite day. Other than that, low energy levels and friends being rude kinda have me locked in a bad mood. To top it all off, my job's automated clocking system jyped me out of almost 16 hours of work... I raised a little h*ll, and it's going to be fixed. I was relying on this paycheck to be hefty so I could save for my spray tan, polygraph test, and help for my school books... Kind of a sh*tty day.

Good, coffee, and my friends here on [s4s]
>>5682635
Thanks, friend :^) I'm trying hard.
>>5682753
I would give you one, if I could
>>
>>5682996
that blows, friend. What's tomorrow? Oh it's Saturday! Yeah, relaxing is cool!
>>
Will everything be OK anon? please say yes.
>>
File: yotsuba being happy 3.png (62KB, 221x292px) Image search: [Google]
yotsuba being happy 3.png
62KB, 221x292px
>>5681683
yotsuba is happy
>>
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>5683049
Yeah. It does, but I saw a good friend of mine today who always makes me smile. She's beautiful, smart, and in AMAZING shape! She always spends a lot of time after her workout talking to me, and checking in on my contest prep. Honestly, she's hardcore musclefu goals. My day got considerably better. She smiles at me really genuinely too, so it's nice. I think she's kind of into me. Things might get better in my emotional life soon.
>>5683088
Those dubs are telling you that everything might just be okay! If say, if you're able to get dubs like that, your life is all in order.
>>5683095
I'm happy then, if green palm tree girl is happy.
>>
>>5683215
wowe! she sounds COOL. i'm glad there's some1 so COOL in ur life.
>>
File: kogasa.png (351KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
kogasa.png
351KB, 1000x1000px
>>5683215
kogasa in the casa
>>
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>5683225
Oops. I meant relationship part of my life lole. I'm pretty emotionally sound due to being ready for my competition. It's all that matters, so I'm happy. I just a few other things to go better atm. The most important being having a female companion that cares about me and my dreams.
>>5683227
WHOA! Boobers! I sure was surprise. I do like Kogasa. Is that an old picture of her? She looks stroke free in it.
>>
>>5683299
she recovered from that stroke
>>
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>5683305
I loved the Kogasa stroke victim pastas. They were very entertaining. Kogasa please suffer another stroke, for my enjoyment! Onegai!

Remember to stay hydrated, frends. Coffee can dehydrate you, so please drink lots of waters.
>>
File: hazuki pushing it.webm (331KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
hazuki pushing it.webm
331KB, 640x480px
>>5683321
how responsiblel
>>
>>5683299
also nice dubs!
>>
File: image.gif (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1MB, 1280x720px
>>5683333
AHHHHHHHHHHHH you might want to look at you're numbres, frend. You need to become aware of what happened when you posted about my dubes! You got a LOT of 3s in a row. They should make a meme about when you get that many threes in a row. I think I'll call them quadruplets...

Nice "quadruplets", friend.
>>
>>5683360
exclellent meme. i think it has potentlel
>>
Coffeeposter you are great please keep it up
>>
File: breaststroketo stroke.png (47KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
breaststroketo stroke.png
47KB, 640x480px
>>5683321
>I loved the Kogasa stroke victim pastas. They were very entertaining. Kogasa please suffer another stroke, for my enjoyment! Onegai!

Glad someone remembers my efforts

Your fortune: Very Bad Luck
>>
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>5683549
Thank you, anon! I promise to make one of these threads every day. You'll hear from me for sure. I'm doing my best to help make [s4s] a nicer place! :^)
>>
>>5683579
rly good oc
>>
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>5683579
Oh yes. I've had MANY a good laugh reading and viewing stroke Kogasa.
>>
Eat some topitop.
>>
>>5683599
rly good dubs
>>
>>5683606
This isn't a question. Lole.

I'd love to eat some, but sadly I am topinot able to find it.
>>
hm?
>>
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>5683710
>hm?
Hmmmmm
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.