[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I intend to take a lethal combo of Zopliclone + alcohol to appease

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 11

I intend to take a lethal combo of Zopliclone + alcohol to appease the Troll Gods.
Please 'Bury Me A G'.
>>
wat
>>
>>5675688
le sleeping pill to take away the pain
>>
>>5675682
>>5675730
pls don't harm urself
>>5675688
dubs! wooh!
>>
>>5675796
But my life has been ruined. My brain has gone haywire, and I'm in so much pain every day. I tell ppl this, but they say it's my own fault and everyone tells me to kms every day of my life. I can't take it anymore.
>>
>>5675811
Is it your own fault?
>>
>>5675811
Me too! But zopiclone and alcohol won't kill you, so you really shouldn't do that! Especially since you got dubs!
>>
>>5675815
My fault in the sense that I shouldn't do as many drugs, but ppl have spread lies that cost me my job, my friends, a couple relationships, and everything I had. I have tried to get to the source of the rumors to challenge them, but to avail. Just made things worse. And how can I live when I have these unwanted tourettes-like thoughts that pop into my head, I talk to myself out-loud, can't distinguish what's a dream and memory from reality anymore, I always feel tension in my head, my paranoia is out-of-control, I believe there are satellites, hackers, and gov't agents watching me at all-times, they're spying through my webcam and mic, waiting for me to slip up, and I probably already have at some point. Either way, I done fucked up somehow (will go to the grave not knowing specifically what I did), but c'est la vie
>>
I have the house to myself tomorrow, so I'll try to stream it. I have attempted suicide several times and am not afraid of death. Not looking for sympathy, I am genuinely in a lot of pain, losing my mind, and starting to become afraid of what I might do or turn into, so this is for the best.
>>
>>5675845
i wish i could be you're friend.

also btw if these problems are drug-induced they're generally temporary, i was in a similar state 2 years ago but the problem solved in a couple months when i stopped doing drugs... anyway good luck on your path wherever you're going friend, it's probably something i won't understand
>>
>>5675811
dubs.

hey, don't pay attention to those jerks. they don't know what you're going through, they don't have your experiences, they don't even try to understand. you shouldn't be paying attention to those types of peoplel in the first place.

>>5675845
friend, don't fret. u might be at ur lowest but there's always help on stand-by. see a psychiatrist if you're this low. my father's kind of like u at the moment, being paranoid about the government and whatnot, but i'm making sure to still take care of him with all my heart because he's my father, of course i'm going to help my father.

don't give up. things may seem terriblel now, at their worst even, things can and will get better once you get the will to move on back.

don't take drugs and cry your eyes out, think about the good things in your life, not just the bad. take your time to figure things out instead of jumping to suicide right away. seeking professionlel help is nothing to be ashamed of either once you're feeling up to it. you should also exercise and move your body sometime to get those frustrations out there instead of keeping them bottled inside. and let's not forget sicc sipper's important tip to always stay hydrated.

friend, it'll be okay, this i assure you. you can and will get past this and become stronger than ever before. count on it.
>>
>>5675874
Thank you, kind sir or madam. I literally have auditory hallucinations, like hear voices, and trip out unpleasantly all-day long. I just want it to stop, and don't think quitting weed and coke will help.
>>
>>5675891
*don't take drugs. cry your eyes out. It's okay to cry. just not in baseball
>>
>>5675891
I try to tune out the 'haters', but I'm haunted by my own guilt and regret. I said and did a lot of bad stuff while on Molly, alcohol, weed, and coke. Some of it, I remember. Most of it, not really. I have apologized til I'm blue in the face. I'm crying right now, and just wanna scream SORRY to everyone, but I don't even know where to start or who I supposedly-victimized. It's bullshit. Every day, my popularity diminishes, and people unfriend me in-hoards. I'll never know exactly what I did *shakes head* Thank you for the encouragement, though
>>
Anonymous does not forgive or forget, so I'm fucked.
>>
>>5675897
i think quitting coke will at least help a little, actually.
>>5675933
dubs! hey friend, it rly does sound like drugs are the problem here. i think if u just quit it'd be ok but i can understand how difficult it can be. don't fret tho, things rly will get better. just think about it some, maybe watch a movie... or doremi lal.

>>5675947
you'll be ok, peoplel get bored eventually. if that's not good enough then maybe you really can just genuinely improve yourself... ah this is more things u should think about yourself. you probably know all of the answers already i think.
>>
It's really bad in my hometown. Strangers chirp me on the streets and ppl yell shit from car windows. It's like I'm a marked man. I get mad sometimes and make threats and tell ppl to suck my dick, so maybe it's that or Maybe it's my paranoia.
>>
>>5675981
take up the nice philosophy my friend. ignore the bullies and focus on your life.

or maybe you should move... i wouldn't do that until you've gone to see a professional tho...
>>
File: 1497572169033.gif (1009KB, 500x380px) Image search: [Google]
1497572169033.gif
1009KB, 500x380px
>>5675933 (nice dubs)
ilu friend <3
ik how you feel (sorta)..
gl on you're path..
i wish you will be loved, my fellow friendly conscious being..
take it ez (but take it)..

here's a grill running with toast in her le mouth............ can you le imagine........................ lol
>>
>>5675990
I have seen MANY professionals. I've been admitted to the psych ward 6 or 7 times, seen several shrinks, social workers, addictions workers, been on numerous meds, tried cognitive behaviorial therapy, etc., but I still just wanna die. I cut myself, punch myself in the face, strangle myself, and beg ppl to put a bullet in my head. It's the only way I foresee the suffering ending. Anyhow, I brought it on myself, so I won't inundate you guys with drama.
>>
>>5676004
if that's the case then it's rly up to you at this point. u need to learn to say "no".
>>
don't forget, in the end it's you that's in control of your own life. no one else.
>>
File: yosho-says.png (48KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
yosho-says.png
48KB, 1000x1000px
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.