[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi [s4s]. I'm here from the year 2027. Friday, April 16th,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 729c8.jpg (93KB, 507x338px) Image search: [Google]
729c8.jpg
93KB, 507x338px
Hi [s4s]. I'm here from the year 2027. Friday, April 16th, 2027 to be exact. I just came to tell you all [s4s] has just been deleted. New owner of 4chan decided it wasn't necessary. Please enjoy [s4s] while you can. It will only be around for about 9 more years. That is all. Also sometime around 2018 default namefig was changed to "Yuji Sakai" for a few months. Look forward to that!
>>
>>5672140
show proof faggot
>>
>>5672141
Technically the Timecrawl™ beta hasn't been released to the public yet, so showing you any real evidence of this could potentially lead to me getting into some serious trouble. Sorry but you'll just have to take my word for it.
>>
File: pickupphone.png (119KB, 499x309px) Image search: [Google]
pickupphone.png
119KB, 499x309px
>>5672140
el psy congroo

duduru
>>
>>5672140
But who would want to own 4chan in 2027?

Also, can you go further back in time and kill the original "Who are you quoting?" guy?
>>
why did you stop here why didnt you go further back
>>
>>5672140
Yuji Sakai!
>>
>>5672181
>But who would want to own 4chan in 2027?

The website's popularity will pretty much skyrocket around 2020-2021. Currently I think the userbase is around two times as much what it is now for you guys. Even though 2027 [s4s] moves pretty damn fast compared to your [s4s] it was in the bottom 3 boards for traffic stats anyway.

>Also, can you go further back in time and kill the original "Who are you quoting?" guy?

Timecrawl™ is currently limited to the internet. If the technology happens to advance I'll see if I can get that arranged but I can't make any promises.

>>5672203
I did. This was only one of my stops. 2007 was another. Told them about the current state of things in 10 years. Nothing too detailed though.
>>
hahahah i am going to own the 4chans!! this is something to looke forwards to LOLE
>>
>>5672694
Heh. When everyone is Yuji Sakai... everyone will be Yuji Sakai.

Lole.
>>
what a meme
>>
>>5672705
LOLE
>>
>>5672694
all according to plan..... how can we ever know who the real Yuji Sakai really is??? Tha'ts how you get so powerful! Hehehe..
>>
File: fml.gif (121KB, 460x405px) Image search: [Google]
fml.gif
121KB, 460x405px
>>
>>5673007
taco kid is now yuji sakai
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.