[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey! Let's have a comfy little AMA, /s4s/. I'm at home,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 12

File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
Hey! Let's have a comfy little AMA, /s4s/. I'm at home, simply drinking a cup of coffee. Get in here and ask me anything! :^)

I'll answer with pics of my coffee.
>>
>>5667727
do u hate ojamajo posters?
>>
>>5667727
Do you think Trump is a good president?
>>
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>5667734
Nope. I believe people should be able to post whatever they want, especially on [s4s]. They aren't hurting anyone, they just like a good show that's entertaining. It's a simple concept that too many are looking too far into desu.

I really like watching Doremi, myself.
>>
>>5667742
Oh ok they are allowed to post cp
>>
File: go to jail.png (475KB, 806x620px) Image search: [Google]
go to jail.png
475KB, 806x620px
Why a bowel for bacon and eggs?
>>5667736
░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░▄
░░░░░░░░▄▐░▄▄█████▄▄
░░░░░░▄█████████████▄▀▄▄░▄▄▄
░░░░░█████████████████▄██████
░░░░████▐█████▌████████▌█████▌
░░░████▌█████▌█░████████▐▀██▀
░▄█████░█████▌░█░▀██████▌█▄▄▀▄
░▌███▌█░▐███▌▌░░▄▄░▌█▌███▐███░▀
▐░▐██░░▄▄▐▀█░░░▐▄█▀▌█▐███▐█
░░███░▌▄█▌░░▀░░▀██░░▀██████▌
░░░▀█▌▀██▀░▄░░░░░░░░░███▐███
░░░░██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐███████▌
░░░░███░░░░░▀█▀░░░░░▐██▐███▀▌
░░░░▌█▌█▄░░░░░░░░░▄▄████▀░▀
░░░░░░█▀██▄▄▄░▄▄▀▀▒█▀█░▀
░░░░░░░░░▀░▀█▀▌▒▒▒░▐▄▄
░░░░░░░░▄▄▀▀▄░░░░░░▄▀░▀▀▄▄
░░░░░░▄▀░▄▀▄░▌░░░▄▀░░░░░░▄▀▀▄
░░░░░▐▒▄▀▄▀░▌▀▄▄▀░░░░░░▄▀▒▒▒▐
░░░░▐▒▒▌▀▄░░░░░▌░░░░▄▄▀▒▐▒▒▒▒▌
░░░▐▒▒▐░▌░▀▄░░▄▀▀▄▀▀▒▌▒▐▒▒▒▒▐▐
░░░▌▄▀░░░▄▀░█▀▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▌▐▒▒▒▒▒▌▌
░░▄▀▒▐░▄▀░░░▌▒▐▒▐▒▒▒▌▀▒▒▒▒▒▐▒▌
#daily reminder keep /pol/ in /pol/ is a global rule
>>
>>5667743
I like little girls they make me feel so good
>>
>>5667744
sorry sir but please keep /vip/ in /vip/
global rules y'know :\
>>
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>5667736
This is a very hard question to answer. Honestly, I'd prefer if we kept /pol/ on /pol/, but for the sake of this thread, I'll answer.

I think that he isn't inherently HORRIBLE. He's not the president Bernie could have been, under the proper circumstances, but he's definitely better than the feminazi controlled hagbag bullet we dodged I last year's election. I'd say things aren't going to be terrible with him in office. He just needs to stay away from the Internet desu
>>
>>5667747
taco kid 2.0?
>>
>>5667751
you hate trump
you like doremi posters
seek help
>>
>>5667742
>>5667751
Le based coffee man
>>
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>5667743
I don't see them posting CP though. I think you might taking what I said out of context, but what does my opinion matter? I'm just some dude who likes to drink coffee and sh*tpost on the nice set board known to man. TBH they can post whatever they want, as long as it's legal. I think it should be implied that that's what I meant.
>>5667744
Nice dubs. Whoa. To answer your question... I'm very lazy and just dump them in the bowl. It makes things kinda easy, as I'm not trying to present my food to anyone. I'm eating the food I eat for nutritious reasons, not presentive or gluttonous ones.
>>5667747
Thank you for posting as me and bumping my thread, friend. I think that it's very kind of you to do that. I wouldn't say such a thing, but I'm sure the good people of [s4s] know that. Afterall, we ARE supposed to be nice here. Let's all stand up and be a shining example of what the world could be, if only everyone was nice to each other.
>>
>>5667771
This guy is the impostor I can tell. The one who likes little girls is the real covfefe guy
>>
>>5667771
>>5667777
Check em
>>
>>5667773
ikr what a dumbass imposter
>>
File: egg on head.gif (113KB, 700x500px) Image search: [Google]
egg on head.gif
113KB, 700x500px
>>5667771
> To answer your question... I'm very lazy and just dump them in the bowl. It makes things kinda easy, as I'm not trying to present my food to anyone. I'm eating the food I eat for nutritious reasons, not presentive or gluttonous ones.

Of course, I understand. The question wasn't about presentive needs, but most people would instinctively reach for a plate

So the question is actually pretty deep if you think about it, the inherent difference in reaching for a bowl when most people would reach for a plate

Of course, there is a presentive side in that a bowl for your eggs won't make you feel like your plate is empty because it's all crammed in a bowl
>>
>>5667747 > real covfefe
>>5667771 > fake covfefe
>>
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>5667752
Nope. I'm solely interested in women of the above 18 variety. Just enjoy cute anime that makes me laugh. It's nice to be lighthearted every once in a while, especially in a world full of darkness.
>>5667758
I'm sorry that I disturb you so much. Maybe we share other common interests. I also think you are quite the assumption maker, my friend. I never said I hated him. In fact I only mildly dislike him because of his radical, aggressive standpoint on almost everything. He represents one of the worst qualities of humanity, ignorace. He holds such strong stances and attacks blindly without understanding. This is what causes wars, death, and destruction. A misunderstanding of human intentions, and motivation. I would like Trump more, if he calmed his temper and evaluated our world at a more neutral stance. Understood from both sides of "the wall", if I may?
>>5667769
Thanks, anon. I'm not trying to make enemies here. I'm truly just trying to sit back and enjoy a few cups of coffee with my best friends from [s4s] before I get a lift on and go into work. You guys make my day, so I felt like I wanted to return the favor and make a friendly daily thread where we all just converse over a few cups of good ol' Joe.
>>5667773
You're a good memer, that's for sure!
>>5667776
Hey! That's a rude word! Not on MY [s4s]. Probably why you missed the 7s TBH desu
>>
>>5667790
Shut up u pedo cunt
>>
>>5667803
Stop r*deposting! >:(
>>
>>5667797
Because you've fallen so far into depravity that the concept of being attracted to women is alien to you
>>
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>5667797
I think you probably don't believe me because of your own, most likely archaic, understanding of heterosexuality. You probably believe that a straight man should be r*de and loud. I'm sorry. I try to be articulate. I am truly confident in my sexuality though. I think, if we ever met, you wouldn't be questioning. I'm honestly the normal straight white dude, except I'm very open minded to all cultures and walks of life... Except radical feminism. Don't agree with that one. Like REAL feminism though.
>>
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>5667833
Nice dubs! Nice spoiler too, friend. I'm sure that all of these actions are in jest, but let's be nice to ALL posters. Thank you!

Aslo, thank you for your kind words. [s4s] thrives on the kindness of its residents. Remember! A vote for kind is a vote for [s4s]. Stay kind, my friends!
>>
File: pedo.png (222KB, 768x439px) Image search: [Google]
pedo.png
222KB, 768x439px
do u agree with this?

i dont
>>
>>5667833
CTS doesn't get baited!
>>
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>5667851
No. I don't agree with that. I think that children are impressionable, and we should only allow them discover sexuality when their hormones drive them to seek it out. It's the healthiest way desu. Otherwise they might become something a little darker once they mature...
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.