[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys, I'm a girl and I love /s4s/, dubs, the memes,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: 1477847551985.jpg (7KB, 247x250px) Image search: [Google]
1477847551985.jpg
7KB, 247x250px
Hey guys,

I'm a girl and I love /s4s/, dubs, the memes, and ****posting on /s4s/ in general.

I'm just a down to earth chick who's down with the internet, which I know is pretty rare, so I decided to make this thread. It must be crazy to know a girl gets all the crazy jokes on here, and can keep up with the vocabulary and memes, but I do. I especially love the more niche, inside joke sort of memes you probably think would really confuse me. I just always loved video games growing up and that naturally progressed into a love of memes and internet culture as I got older. I found out about /s4s/ because I kept liking those crazy dank meme pages on facebook, and a friend told me you guys have a very similar sense of humour.

tldr; I'm a girl who gets the /s4s/ culture, AMA.
(pic unrelated; I just really love her videos!)
>>
Do you want a fucking medal
>>
>>5657950
The problem is, OP, that you probably aren't seeing all the posts. If you are just viewing [s4s] through the /s4s/ board, you don't see the green posts, the posts with letters in their ids, or anything numberless. Together, those make up about 40-70 percent of [s4s], depending on the day. So conversation will appear disjointed and spastic, because you won't be getting the full picture.

I actually just flipped over to the /s4s/ interface to make this post, and it's pretty funny how unintelligible [s4s] is like this.
>>
>>5657950
metoo
>>
>>5657950
Thanks op me too, glad to see another girl here, most of us are, but we accept men too so hit me up if you know any
>>
File: large.jpg (42KB, 430x341px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
42KB, 430x341px
>>5657958
>>
>>5657950
You wanna a prize or something? Fuck off bitch!!!!
>>
>>5657958
>>5657979
rude
>>
[s4s] has no culture
>>
egirls forever troll boys never
>>
>>5657950
!! bitch
>>
>>5657950
Woopdey fuck u won a gold medal
>>
How does your poo poo smell today? Plz?
>>
>>5658106
>>5658096
why does /r9k/ hates ladies?
>>
>>5657950
Anyway, like I was sayin', shrimp is the fruit of the sea. You can barbecue it, boil it, broil it, bake it, saute it. Dey's uh, shrimp-kabobs, shrimp creole, shrimp gumbo. Pan fried, deep fried, stir-fried. There's pineapple shrimp, lemon shrimp, coconut shrimp, pepper shrimp, shrimp soup, shrimp stew, shrimp salad, shrimp and potatoes, shrimp burger, shrimp sandwich. That- that's about it.
>>
File: GyirW.jpg (155KB, 513x800px) Image search: [Google]
GyirW.jpg
155KB, 513x800px
>>5658159
>>
File: download (10).jpg (10KB, 305x165px) Image search: [Google]
download (10).jpg
10KB, 305x165px
the cuck in the ruck
>>
File: 1498317844772.png (343KB, 369x617px) Image search: [Google]
1498317844772.png
343KB, 369x617px
chix rule boys drule
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.