[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

check my vegan lunch [s4s] A Mediterranean inspired arugula-kale

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 11

File: 20170804_110719.jpg (2MB, 1536x1536px) Image search: [Google]
20170804_110719.jpg
2MB, 1536x1536px
check my vegan lunch [s4s]

A Mediterranean inspired arugula-kale pesto with chickpeas, artichoke and roasted red peppers atop a bed of golden quinoa and red rice.
>>
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>5656836
what she said
>>
>>5656831
i wish i had this RIGHT NOW
>>
File: 20170804_094428.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20170804_094428.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
>>5656831
Nice lunch

Check my vegetarian breakfast

A eastern inspired buckwheat groats boiled for 10 minutes in milk and topped with banana. Served with a small bit of chocolate
>>
>>5656936
Yum! I don't have picks of my vegan breakfast today, but it was PB and blueberries on toast. Here's a pic from a dif day though. The lighting is great, but I assure you it's delicious!

btw have you ever thought about soymilk? I used to think that I hated soymilk because I had some gross ones when I was a kid, but I think that's because I tried the vanilla flavored ones. I tried an unflavored one from the "Edensoy" brand some time in June and WOW. I was never a fan of milk in the first place, so it was a surprise to me how much I liked that particular soymilk. You should try it out if you get a chance.
>>
File: delicioso.png (905KB, 524x944px) Image search: [Google]
delicioso.png
905KB, 524x944px
>>5656955
aahhhh 4got pic
>>
File: BuryVeganGrill.png (411KB, 1000x822px) Image search: [Google]
BuryVeganGrill.png
411KB, 1000x822px
>>
File: images-1.jpg (7KB, 258x195px) Image search: [Google]
images-1.jpg
7KB, 258x195px
>>5656831
mmnnn. Wat u eaten der
>>
>>5656955
>>5656958
Looks good but I like regular milk too much , I could probably go vegetarian, if I wanted but vegan would be too far. I like eggs and butter too much
>>
File: compass.gif (465KB, 1833x748px) Image search: [Google]
compass.gif
465KB, 1833x748px
>>
>>5656983
left is a normal brain
right is me
>>
>>5656971
Yeah, I am not vegan currently because I still consume a lot of eggs. I'm mostly okay with it, because I buy them in bulk so the amount I'm contributing to the industry is pretty small, and compared to the amount I'd have to rework what I cook based on not having eggs I feel like I'm okay to be selfish to the tune of 8-ish bucks a month going to an industry that I don't like. Plus, from what I understand the whole egg industry is moving towards more ethical practices as of recent, which makes sense because I think of all animal products eggs are the easiest to produce without harm. Sadly, dairy is probably the hardest due to the logistics behind getting the cows milking, etc.

When it comes to butter I actually can't taste the difference between real butter and the kind they make using olive oil, except that I think the latter might be better on bread because olive oil + bread is the best. I imagine that when it comes to baking it might be important to use the right kind, though.
>>
>>5657024
Yeah I bake a lot so that's the real sticker

And yeah eggs are getting better, it's a lot easier to find free range ones these days. The problem is it's hard to tell if they're really free range or not. Usually you can tell by taste and color of the yolk though. The darker the yellow and the better it tastes the more likely the hen was raised healthy tho still not guaranteed
>>
>>5657037
What do you like to bake?
>>
File: cute octopus.jpg (232KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
cute octopus.jpg
232KB, 650x366px
>>5656963
I eat fish because they're stupid. Except the cute octopi.
>>
>>5657641
no
fishe r nice
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BVMyfFhjW8
>>
should i get cashew milk or soy milk or almond milk
>>
>>5657604
Anything really!

Cookies, cakes, pizza, bread

Though I don't do regular bread much now since I can never really quite get it right, mostly stick to flatbreads like for pizza or just by themselves
>>
>>5657722
Wow! My cooking/baking skills are very limited, but some day I'd hope to expand them.
I'd definitely like to start making my own bread, because I eat a lot of it.
>>
>>5657691
Idk about you but I would not cuddle with a hake. I wouldn't eat this cutie though.
>>
File: SeaRest - Hake.jpg (59KB, 448x300px) Image search: [Google]
SeaRest - Hake.jpg
59KB, 448x300px
>>5657798
Pic rel'd
>>
>>5657742
It took a lot of trial and error before I made anything decent with it. I think if you want to start making bread, I'd recommend a baking stone but some people do without it and they're better than me. It's not ingredient expensive anyways. Just need flour, yeast, salt, water and somtimes some oil too. Sometimes other stuff depending on the bread but if you're just starting out I'd stick with the basics. It is time consuming though, waiting for the bread to rise.
>>
>>5657798
>>5657805
id cuddle with a hake if it let me <3
evenn if ur frend is a lil ugly or scrary lookin still frend
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vYLhsBfS-U
>>
File: unknown.png (101KB, 189x396px) Image search: [Google]
unknown.png
101KB, 189x396px
>>5656966
bubs
>>
>>5656831
i'd eat the heck outta' that. nice food.
>>
>>5657691
this is a nice video
>>
>>5656831
must recipe plz
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.