[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

okay [s4s] it's time to be serious. this board is dying.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 8

okay [s4s] it's time to be serious. this board is dying. and yes I know meta threads are part of what's killing it but [s4s] isn't nearly as fun as it once used to be

bth [s4s] is just a joke that outlived its welcome. it was fun for a while when ironic shitposting was still a new novel idea but by now I think everyone got pretty tired of one-word replies, samefigging and crappy MS paint ironic "memes".

for a while it looked like the place is transitioning into something beyond just that, but what ended up happening is that more good posters left the place than people entered, and the people who did enter are unfunny fignewtons who aren't even being ironic. they spam the place because they genuinely want to force a meme, and the rest take the place too seriously and get buttblasted over a bunch of posts to a chinese cartoon imageboard. exactly the kind of behavior that [s4s] was created to make fun of

so that's why I'm leaving forever. I haven't posted here in a few weeks now, so this post is just a formality. no, this isn't a pasta (but I'm sure it'll soon become one). and no, I'm not angry. just wish to let you guys know for however long this joke lasted, it was a pretty funny one and that I'm happy I could take part in it with the rest of you. goodbye!
>>
godby animy
>>
>>5655982
dumb reiposter
>>
>>5655982
"oh wow look at me i like anime anime pic attached to my post anime this is the picture i attached its anime anime i like anime anime anime wow anime" lmFAO
>>
File: s4sposters.png (248KB, 767x544px) Image search: [Google]
s4sposters.png
248KB, 767x544px
don't quit while you're ahead the sadder this place makes you the better of a poster you'll be
>>
>>5655982
I thought you posted this yesterday. Either way this board is never going to be deleted and nobody gives a shit about what you think. Yeah [s4s] is way worse than it used to be but people will still post here just for the fuck of it as long as the board exists.
>>
>>5656016
I will always post here because
a) you're gay
b) this board is my bitch
and c) shut the fuck up
>>
>>5655982
anime poster >:(
>>
File: s4sposters.jpg (84KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
s4sposters.jpg
84KB, 800x600px
lol
>>
File: Cf_E8ILF.jpg (12KB, 317x317px) Image search: [Google]
Cf_E8ILF.jpg
12KB, 317x317px
The reason this board is dying is because of anime. You may not like it, but it is the truth.
>>
File: s4sposters.png (851KB, 767x1084px) Image search: [Google]
s4sposters.png
851KB, 767x1084px
>>5656010
>>
File: anime.png (268KB, 767x544px) Image search: [Google]
anime.png
268KB, 767x544px
>>
>>5656171
my edit's nowhere near as good as yours.
>>
File: 1488212937150.gif (104KB, 500x285px) Image search: [Google]
1488212937150.gif
104KB, 500x285px
igits confrikm thisi mugi board and the bset board
>>
>>5655982
green two
>>
>>5655982
*Sigh*

It comes as no shock to me to see that your piddling little "board" is doing worse than ever. [s4s]'s rapid decline into becoming /b/ appears to be near an end. There is absolutely no OC left, and the spark of wonder that once permeated this board is all but gone. There are no more intelligent discussions, no more exchanging of ideas... all that can be seen now is the heavy influence of an unending winter. [s4s], I used to believe in you. I used to think that you were the last, best hope for humanity. Now, I see that humanity has no hope. The human race is done, and you are all responsible. You had a chance to do something great here, and you blew it. It's all over. I'm leaving this board and never coming back. Weep for me when the Steam begging threads overtake your front page.

Best Wishes,
Mari Makinami Illustrious™
>>
Well it is obvious everything comes to an end eventually, but still i think this board has magic to it.
The problem is, i think , the people who complain don't take action. Go do somethig for the board if you loved it so much and are so worried about it. I like this place the way is, but i won't try to stop anyone from changing the esforrs because it isn't MY esfores as most people like to think.

Tea al dee arr: If you don't love the board then leave or try to change it for the better. But don't go bitching about it.
>>
>>5656233
>33
>dubs
nice
>>
>>5656629
they're called ubs now
>>
okay [s4s] it's time to be serious. this board is dying. and yes I know meta threads are part of what's killing it but [s4s] isn't nearly as fun as it once used to be

bth [s4s] is just a joke that outlived its welcome. it was fun for a while when ironic shitposting was still a new novel idea but by now I think everyone got pretty tired of one-word replies, samefigging and crappy MS paint ironic "memes".

for a while it looked like the place is transitioning into something beyond just that, but what ended up happening is that more good posters left the place than people entered, and the people who did enter are unfunny fignewtons who aren't even being ironic. they spam the place because they genuinely want to force a meme, and the rest take the place too seriously and get buttblasted over a bunch of posts to a chinese cartoon imageboard. exactly the kind of behavior that [s4s] was created to make fun of

so that's why I'm leaving forever. I haven't posted here in a few weeks now, so this post is just a formality. no, this isn't a pasta (but I'm sure it'll soon become one). and no, I'm not angry. just wish to let you guys know for however long this joke lasted, it was a pretty funny one and that I'm happy I could take part in it with the rest of you. goodbye!
>>
It has been a fun ride, [s4s].

I made a few funny memes, I laughed at your memes, and I enforced the rules of [s4s] time and time and time again.

I did everything I was supposed to, butt at the end of the day, you threw a pot of boiling water on my face and castrated my pride.

I was there for you when you needed me, but where were you when I needed you the most?

Jacking it to Japanese cartoons like always, I suppose. Such is the way of beasts following their primal instincts...

Well, I guess this is goodbye. So long. Feel free to rape and pillage my namefig because you'll never see me using it again. RIP in pis*.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.