[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi [s4s], it's my birthday and I just wanted to say thanks

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: 5520253.jpg (24KB, 446x500px) Image search: [Google]
5520253.jpg
24KB, 446x500px
Hi [s4s], it's my birthday and I just wanted to say thanks for being such a cool place to be; I really love it here.

I'm now 27 and my life has had its ups and downs but I'm still here and I'm still fighting.

This year, I lost my partner to Cervical cancer and it's been really rough, I don't have friends on the outside and she was all I had. I don't have a job now either because I took too many sick days grieving.

My family is gone as well, my mother died from meningitis when I was 8 and my father died of a heartattack, the only other person in my life, was my sister, but after my neighbour committed suicide and we failed to save him, she followed suit as the grief was just too much.

On the outside world, I'm all alone now, sometimes I just cry all day, but I'm getting better, and it's all thanks to you. I promise that I will keep going and make you all proud guys, I want you all to have good lives too, please never give up on hope and dig deep when things get rough; we are all here for each other, even if you don't want to talk about your problems.

I bought myself a kek (I know it looks a bit cheap, but it's all I can afford) because I wanted it to feel like a good day and I wanted to share it with you.

Thank you for being there during my darkest time; I love you [s4s].
>>
File: nnigger.jpg (32KB, 715x723px) Image search: [Google]
nnigger.jpg
32KB, 715x723px
>>5644677
ew meyveli flavored topkek disgusting
>>
okay [s4s] it's time to be serious. this board is dying. and yes I know meta threads are part of what's killing it but [s4s] isn't nearly as fun as it once used to be

bth [s4s] is just a joke that outlived its welcome. it was fun for a while when ironic shitposting was still a new novel idea but by now I think everyone got pretty tired of one-word replies, samefigging and crappy MS paint ironic "memes".

for a while it looked like the place is transitioning into something beyond just that, but what ended up happening is that more good posters left the place than people entered, and the people who did enter are unfunny fignewtons who aren't even being ironic. they spam the place because they genuinely want to force a meme, and the rest take the place too seriously and get buttblasted over a bunch of posts to a chinese cartoon imageboard. exactly the kind of behavior that [s4s] was created to make fun of

so that's why I'm leaving forever. I haven't posted here in a few weeks now, so this post is just a formality. no, this isn't a pasta (but I'm sure it'll soon become one). and no, I'm not angry. just wish to let you guys know for however long this joke lasted, it was a pretty funny one and that I'm happy I could take part in it with the rest of you. goodbye!
>>
File: dubsdance.gif (527KB, 500x352px) Image search: [Google]
dubsdance.gif
527KB, 500x352px
>>5644677
it's your birthday and you got dubs. nice.
happy birthday my very good friend. im sorry to hear about how much you have suffered, bu i hope gonging forward things turn out well for you. i wish you all the best out of life my friend
>>
>>5644683
right but that topkek is disgusting i would recommend cilekli topkek
>>
>>5644677
nice blogpost!
thanks for visiting /blog/
>>
>>5644690
thanks for the flavor recommendation friend. but remember that our friend OP may like that flavor of topkek.
>>
File: trsh13(oh man check em).png (403KB, 681x681px) Image search: [Google]
trsh13(oh man check em).png
403KB, 681x681px
>>5644677
check em
>>
>>5644677
happy birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
File: battle toads two.jpg (63KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
battle toads two.jpg
63KB, 600x800px
>>5644677
happy b-day hope its a good one
>>
ill always support you anon
>>
>>5646163
nigger
>>
>>5644682
>they spam the place because they genuinely want to force a meme

I disagree with most of the stuff you're saying here but this is pretty true. A few people do this and it works so a bunch of other anons think it will too and the board ends up with a shitton of forced meme threads made by the same few anons. Also people need to stop bringing their discord shit here it introduces a ton of underage newfags who post without knowing anything about [s4s] or how it works.
>>
farts
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.