[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily Reminder Dumb frog posters are fucking retards from reddit

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

File: rVrRhVd.jpg (58KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
rVrRhVd.jpg
58KB, 720x960px
Daily Reminder

Dumb frog posters are fucking retards from reddit who need to go back /r/4chan
Go fuck yourself faggots
>>
>>5643362
Excuse me? ill have you know i am a certified part of the meme police you dirty fucking normie. I am the leader of /b/ and anonymous, a position of importance even a half-wit like you could understand. I am above you in every way. In fact have you even seen a rare pepe? I thought so. You're just some 9gag newfag who cant even triforce... And yet you have the hide to insult my memes? Who do you think you are. You are under arrest for disrespecting my top quality memes. Have fun in the pokey faggot.
>>
>>5643362
that seemed somewhat rude
>>
>>5643374
Fuck you nigger, mods can suck my balls
>>5643378
No shit retard
>>
>>5643385
Fresh off the boat, from /b/ mang? heh I remember when I was just like you. neo Nazi. Lemme give you an ebin tip so you can make it in this cyber meme machine: never be rude like that. You got no OC here, you got no dubs, you got nuffin here. It's survival of the dankest and you ain't gonna survive long on [S4S] by saying dum rude stuff that your little dum-dum /b/ friends would reply to. None of that here. You don't be rude. You don't leave dubs unchecked. This ain't /b/, friendo, This is [S4S]. We have REAL NICE board, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can go to /b/, you Mien Kampf reading rudefig. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn Dank memes. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a funposter.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, boyo . . . that is if you can handle it... (^:

Your fortune: You will meet a dark handsome stranger
>>
File: FPDF threat level upgrade.png (76KB, 791x569px) Image search: [Google]
FPDF threat level upgrade.png
76KB, 791x569px
>>5643362
Hi anon. You've created a thread here that violates a few of the FPDF core rules. Not only that but you've made this offense in thread format, which is would get you into a bit more trouble than any old thread reply type offense would. We've recorded your post ID and received official permission from an FPDF administrator to bump up your threat level to 2 (critical). Please cease rudeposting immediately or even more drastic measures may have to be taken. Thank you for your continued compliance with the FPDF.
>>
>>5643378
+1 rude boy
Rudie dudie
>>
File: go to jail.png (475KB, 806x620px) Image search: [Google]
go to jail.png
475KB, 806x620px
>>5643362
░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░▄
░░░░░░░░▄▐░▄▄█████▄▄
░░░░░░▄█████████████▄▀▄▄░▄▄▄
░░░░░█████████████████▄██████
░░░░████▐█████▌████████▌█████▌
░░░████▌█████▌█░████████▐▀██▀
░▄█████░█████▌░█░▀██████▌█▄▄▀▄
░▌███▌█░▐███▌▌░░▄▄░▌█▌███▐███░▀
▐░▐██░░▄▄▐▀█░░░▐▄█▀▌█▐███▐█
░░███░▌▄█▌░░▀░░▀██░░▀██████▌
░░░▀█▌▀██▀░▄░░░░░░░░░███▐███
░░░░██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐███████▌
░░░░███░░░░░▀█▀░░░░░▐██▐███▀▌
░░░░▌█▌█▄░░░░░░░░░▄▄████▀░▀
░░░░░░█▀██▄▄▄░▄▄▀▀▒█▀█░▀
░░░░░░░░░▀░▀█▀▌▒▒▒░▐▄▄
░░░░░░░░▄▄▀▀▄░░░░░░▄▀░▀▀▄▄
░░░░░░▄▀░▄▀▄░▌░░░▄▀░░░░░░▄▀▀▄
░░░░░▐▒▄▀▄▀░▌▀▄▄▀░░░░░░▄▀▒▒▒▐
░░░░▐▒▒▌▀▄░░░░░▌░░░░▄▄▀▒▐▒▒▒▒▌
░░░▐▒▒▐░▌░▀▄░░▄▀▀▄▀▀▒▌▒▐▒▒▒▒▐▐
░░░▌▄▀░░░▄▀░█▀▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▌▐▒▒▒▒▒▌▌
░░▄▀▒▐░▄▀░░░▌▒▐▒▐▒▒▒▌▀▒▒▒▒▒▐▒▌
#daily reminder the polite terminology on [s4s] is fig and dumb dumb
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.