[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hav u ever pooted and just laff about the absurdity of a typical

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 9

File: 1501158132029.png (164KB, 300x406px) Image search: [Google]
1501158132029.png
164KB, 300x406px
hav u ever pooted and just laff about the absurdity of a typical human being's perception of reality
>>
every fuckin day
>>
no ma'am can't say i have
>>
>>5643278
i mean srsly it's just wind passing out of a roughly circular muscle, but we perceive the vibrations that pass through the air as a tooty poot lol even though it's all meaningless and existence as we know it is an illusion
>>
>>5643284
it's not really an illusion... I don't think reality is physical, but it's not like what we're experiencing isn't actually happening.
>>
File: 1499736683535.jpg (79KB, 750x773px) Image search: [Google]
1499736683535.jpg
79KB, 750x773px
>>5643288
reality is an illusion we'll never know the truth thanks to our simian brains so we should all just kill ourselves because it's the only way to get our brains to stop lying to us lol
>>
>>5643288
Ur catching on.

The truf is dat the world is a hologram. I gonna find da projector
>>
>>5643296
but you're here and i'm here, and we exist in some context. we might not actually be physical beings but we still contain some kind of information that makes us exist. you might not be a real person outside of this reality, so if you leave this one you could just end forever.
>>
File: 1501038969264.jpg (21KB, 167x280px) Image search: [Google]
1501038969264.jpg
21KB, 167x280px
monkey brains are the result of many years of evolution which only occurred to weed out those that were not optimal for survival, we are machines programmed to eat and fuck and our brains were not meant to think in any way that does not improve our lifespan or ensure that we continue to exist as a species for generations to come, that's why medicine and space travel exists it's all just the human virus continuing to expand and infect more of the universe but we'd all be better off dead and one with it all to be closer to god seriously you should kill yourselves you won't regret it haha
>>
>>5643308
prove it
>>
File: 1499737742109.jpg (46KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
1499737742109.jpg
46KB, 225x350px
>>5643302
i'm not saying we don't exist, but we'll never know the truth, why suffer through this when we can know true peace at last
>>
>>5643317
The truth isn't that important to me
>>
>>5643317
why is it suffering
how would your existence be enhanced if you knew the "truth"
>>
File: 1500490616733.jpg (26KB, 257x264px) Image search: [Google]
1500490616733.jpg
26KB, 257x264px
>>5643313
there is actually no possible way to prove anything since our brain can only perceive three dimensions at any given moment so we have no way to look at the past or future unless it is engraved in our memory, even then it is an imperfect image

honestly this thread is just about farts and how it's funny that they even exist, i didn't want to start typing dumb shit but i'm bored
>>
>>5643321
farts are funny XD
>>
>>5643318
then you should kill yourself anyway, preferably by huffing farts until you suffocate
>>5643320
poop also fart
>>
>>5643325
Killing yourself is stupid, I'm not doing it until I have a good reason to
>>
>>5643321

images in your posts are somehow very persuasive......scary even
>>
>>5643329
>reddit spacing
>>
File: CHECK EM.webm (753KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
CHECK EM.webm
753KB, 640x480px
>>5643333
QUADS OF A QUESTIONABLE SOURCE!!! WOOH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>5643333
excellent digits bad post overall decent
>>
>>5643326
E̶̛̦̙͎̳̦̳̮͚͓̤̟̱͉ͣ̆́̎ͫ͊͋͆̉̇̀ͣͨͨͨ͐ͫ̕͘E͈̭͉̮̟̱̖͈͙͍̖͚̼ͬ͆͌͌ͤ́̑ͭͫͬ̓͂͌̂ͭ̎ͫ̀E̶̥̱̣̜̤̹͔͓̱̻̦̫ͪ̆̏ͨͨͭͬͧ͛̓̚͟E̵̬͉͓̼̯̜̘͗͂ͯ͒̀͑́̽̓ͪ̈̒̈́ͩ̀ͨ͘͡͝E̴̟̱̘̹̹ͦ̓̈́̈́̐͘̕E͎̥̝͎͎̠̳̦ͮ͒ͦ̿͢͝ͅE̞͖̗͖̥̩͖̺̮̻̻̯͕͖̗̪̪ͭͯ̿̽ͪ͂̃͐̌̕͢E̴̴̷̱͚̪̰͍̩͍̞̭ͦͩ́͊́͒̌̍̔̐̈́ͣ̓̐̓́E̴̢̨͕͍̠̝̤͉̻͎̘̘̠̦͎͉̯̻ͪ̆̃̋̓̂̉ͨ̓͆ͮͮͤ̚͠Ę̶̨̨̪͖̰̯̰̠̼̞̠̮̠̱͍̞̣͇̯̘͎ͨͮ̄ͧͤͣ̀̄̆̉ͣ̽ͮ̿ͪ̚̚Ȩ̢̧̟̫̱̱̼̦͖͒ͯ̄ͪ̓̓͋̋̓̚̕͝Ë̵̡̹̟͔̙̜̱̜̻̘͚̘̙͖̔̇̃ͅĖ̷̠͔̮̠͚̹̰͕̹̙̃̔̓̈͊̌͌̿͡Ḛ̷̤̬̫̘̯̜̪̦͕̽ͤ̈̒̐͡͞ͅͅͅE̵̫͇͈̱̰͖̣̼͓̣͕̙̫͔̙̰ͫͭ̏͆͗̇̆͗̃͛̊͆ͮͦ̌̈͐ͨ͐ͅĘ̛͖̦̩͔̔̃̿̏ͧ̒̉̀͝E̴̸̗͔̜̥̰̱̦̺͓̜͖̥̙̮͂̊͒͋̿̆̌̈́̍ͬ͑̃̒ͨ͠Ȩ̡͇̣̮͙̫̳̳̀͑͊̐ͮͣͮ̿͂̒̓̈͊͌̚̕͠Ẹ̜̪͙͓̱͂̾͌̌͠E̮̤̱̪̖͔̮͛̉̓̃̔͊ͩ̈ͬ̉̏̀ͫ̆͛ͨ̎̒ͯ̀Ȅ̞̭͖͕̺̝͚̞̙͕̳̰̹̹͔̋ͦͩ̄ͯͣͣ͆̎͊̋͒ͫ̀́͢͞E̷̢̦͖͔̩̰͎͚͚̹̳͓͚͉̮̳͎̠̠̝ͨ̊̈́ͮ͆̂ͬE̛̹͙̳̯̗͈͉̻̫̭͕͕͓͔͍͌ͬͫͯ̊ͯ̋̀͒ͫ̀ͧ̓ͮ͢ͅĘ̵̠͈͙̜̫̬̜̳ͮ͑̊̃́ͭͤ̚̕͟͢ͅͅE̸̵̸̛̥̭̖̜̖̟ͤͤͧͨͅͅͅĘ̡̫̺̫̹̙̰̣̺̣̤̝ͤ̋͛ͩ̀̽͑̕
>>
File: poop.gif (2MB, 378x375px) Image search: [Google]
poop.gif
2MB, 378x375px
Ą̟͇͍̩͎͎͚̠̗̹̰̯̩̼͎̗̥̌͆̒̌́ͤ̎̀ͦ̓̚͟ͅÅ̷̛̘̦̝̬͇̜̳͍͓̘̜̍̇̀̿̑͛̉ͩͬ̈́̈́ͬ̕͡Ḁ̪̳̰̜̦̺͖̤̬̺̭̭͕̖̓̽̔̐͜ͅͅͅA̴̤̪̫͓̯͉̖̩͖͇͎̰͕̦̐̓ͯ̊ͤA̸̛͉͓̙̱͊̀͌̒͌ͪ̿̈̉͗͐́͡ͅĄ̹̹̺̪͍͕͈͉̈́͛̍̊̓͢Ḁ̵̸͙͖̝̩̘̙̠͍̞̻͉͗ͮ̿ͤ́͑̑͛͗̏̈͆̎̎ͤͬͪ̉̚A̸̰̠̫̘͔̙̼̯̪͍̠͎͇͈͍͔̋̾̇͟͡ͅͅA̰͚͍͂͑̂̔̑͋̈ͮͨ̑̆̍ͪ̓͢͠͞A̸̴͍̻̰̖͇͉͙̱̋̌̽̌̍͑̐ͯ̔ͯ̈́̏̍̚A̷̴̤̫͓͌ͦ͐̋̉̐̈́͑͋ͦ͒͞A̸̝̞͓̮̰̮͙̺̔͌ͬ͛ͮ̇̆ͦ̒̐͜À̷̡̨͉͎̖̖͚̫̣̽̑͋̂͆̍̃̂̕͡Ą̸̡͙͉͎̠̝̻̦̼̗͙̠̫͉ͧ̃͆ͨ̎ͫ̐̚͘͜ͅA̴͔͉̩̩̯͙̝̳̳̬͎̙͆̓̈̉̉̀ͨ͐ͩ́̚͜Ą̛̛̤̩͖͚̱͔̥̱̼̰͎͖̟̗͔̞̯̓͑͑͋͊̌Ą̵͙̹̦͖̻̟̪̬̻̮̽ͯ̈́̏́͜͢ͅA̷̢̗̱̻̔ͤ̋ͨA̴̟̤̯̘̺̖̪͈̼͔̭̬ͬ̓̏ͫ̽̀͟͜Ȁ̞͈͚̥̥̳̺̜͚̓͊̐ͧ̾ͭͤͣ͗́̚̚ͅA̧̡̳̭͓̘̝̙̩͈͇͖͖͔̪͖̗̗̬̍ͩ̊̈́̊̇̀ͨ̋́͌͊̎͒ͦ̋͠A͚̩̳̙͇̰͋ͧ̋̊̈̃ͬ̔̌̂͊̾̿̑͑̀̿̋̾͜Ą̴̱̣̳̻̙̰͉̗̬̇́ͤ̆̈̒̒ͩ́͆͋͗̇̃͒̚͘͟͝A̴̶̧͚̺̻̻͂͊̃̏́̓̕Â̢̧͕̙̘̳̰͈̙̭̭͔̯͎̪̑ͬͨ̀͢ͅA̴͍͎͎̦͉̟͇͍̪̗̖͈̙̞̥̬͋ͩ͌̊ͭ̒̂̄ͩ͡ͅA̵̻͙̱͕̞̩̠̩̪̬̩͙̝̺ͭ̒̈ͭ͑ͮ̕ͅA̸̡̻̙̥͇͔̽ͩ͊̆̚Ă̺̱̻͙̥̞̱͉̹̼̎ͮ̈́͊̏͐ͯ̓̽̑ͬ̈́͛̓́̃͢A̢̪͔̠̹̥͚͖͔̫̙͈̳̻̠̤͑͛͂ͧ͛ͦ̋̔̓͗̇͑̏͋͂͗́̕͞A̘͎̤̭ͫ̔ͮ̈́ͤͪ̿͂ͫ͐̑́̊̉́͘͡A̵̡̜̻̺̬̱͚͈͉̞͎̦͙̩̖̼̜̱̗ͮ́̽͊̑̌̆͒̆͒̑͐À͍͉̟̺͔̻͇͉̮̝̝̑̈̀̚͘Ä̸̷͓̯̩͖͙̺̜̼͍̜͍̯̭̳̱ͩͭ͒ͩ͠A̸̷̭͓͕͉͈̗̗͕̪̬͉̫͛͐ͮ̃̉̽̏ͤ̐̈́̃̂͟ͅÀ͉̖͔̞̖͒̀͂ͤ͒ͭ̎̋̆͒ͮͨ̍̍͑̌̚͢A̸̶͎̠̣̘͙͓͚̯̝͉̻̹ͭͤ̍͗ͤ͐̔͋ͅÅ̶͉̳͕̘̙͓̪̰̼͔̥̱͈͉͉̰͓̪̭ͣ̇͗̔̾ͯ̽ͬ͂̓͝͠A̷͈͉̫͓̖̘̰̣̔ͫ̈́̌̏ͬ̒ͭ͌̉ͣ̽ͤͣ̂͆̐͠A̬̥̫̺͖̜̠̝͇̦̙͋͋̒̆̈́̓̄̃́͟͡A̵͕͓̮̙̼̝̙̪͚͍͈͉̠̬̗̬̙ͦͣ̍ͪ̓͒̉ͮͨ́́ͧ̄͝͝A̵̗͕̘͇̳͇̬͍͔͉̣͈̻͉͔̺͒̿̈́̈́ͮ̕͘A̷̹̬͙̻̭̬̤͇̰̠̥̪̺̹͒̎̍̎͑̂̓̔ͪ͋̇͌̋̿́̀͘
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.