[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

daily reminder that if you are a transwoman or a trap you are

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: Fear.jpg (17KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
Fear.jpg
17KB, 400x300px
daily reminder that if you are a transwoman or a trap you are a me tally ill person and not a real woman, and even if you are somewhat passable now you will be hideous when in not too much time
lole
>>
your grammar makes me think your the mentally ill person
>>
>>5642610
How can OP ever recover?
>>
>>5642611
Daily doses of butt ointment
also PS nice dubs
>>
File: South_Dakota_Highway_30_map_1.png (64KB, 1030x716px) Image search: [Google]
South_Dakota_Highway_30_map_1.png
64KB, 1030x716px
This is the second usage of the South Dakota 30 identifier.

The initial South Dakota 30 was assigned in the 1920s, to the route of the Black and Yellow Trail. It began at the Wyoming border southwest of Lead, and ran eastward across the state to the Minnesota border near Elkton. The number was replaced around 1926 with the implementation of the U.S. highway system. The Wyoming to Sturgis segment became U.S. Route 85, the Sturgis to Midland segment South Dakota Highway 65, and the Hayes to Minnesota segment U.S. Route 14.

The present South Dakota 30 was implemented around 1954, consisting of two segments. One segment ran from South Dakota Highway 25 north of De Smet, to U.S. Route 81 south of Lake Poinsett; the second segment extended from U.S. Route 77 east to the Minnesota border. These two segments were connected by 1960.

The western terminus was pulled back to US 77 (I-29) by 1965.

Your fortune: Good Luck
>>
File: tumblr_ot9etlNPYe1se94e2o1_500.png (139KB, 481x314px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ot9etlNPYe1se94e2o1_500.png
139KB, 481x314px
>>
File: cool_minion_dab_by_ini2daiscnu.png (38KB, 754x672px) Image search: [Google]
cool_minion_dab_by_ini2daiscnu.png
38KB, 754x672px
>>5642614
Thnka
>>
op is mad he cannot get a cute girl (male) gf
>>
>>5642825
no im not mad i just feel sorey for the mentally ill tee bee ech
anyways if i got one it wouldnt last long because they would get ugly or kill themselves (51%)
>>
>>5642747
savage xD
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.