[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"The biggest problem is the characters, all of them are

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

File: 1411688206157.jpg (218KB, 1098x643px) Image search: [Google]
1411688206157.jpg
218KB, 1098x643px
"The biggest problem is the characters, all of them are terrible aside from rick and morty, and that's fine. Though morty should be the down to earth guy who's surprised by all the things his grandfather does, not really a violent murderer scared of nothing, he feels very strange and unhuman and more importantly it's just not funny, killing people and blood, look how much there is yeah yeah alright.
Rick and morty are both nihilistic, which is a dangerous thing to have in so many of your characters when they don't seem to care about anything, in a comedy though it is less dangerous. But an asshole character is only funny for so long as your lead it's the same humour repeated.
The characters are what's going to bring the show down and I think that everyone expected this and knew the show wouldn't last too long before going downhill and I hope it doesn't, I thought season 3 would be the changer but after seeing the first episode my fears were put aside it was very good, but this episode was the first of any that made me feel the real problems that will lead to it's rapid decline."
>>
>>5640351
Remember to watch Ricky Morty Sundays at 11:30 on Adult Swim

I'M PICKLE RICK BIIIIIITCH~!
>>
File: nnigger.jpg (32KB, 715x723px) Image search: [Google]
nnigger.jpg
32KB, 715x723px
>>5640351
what u talkin bout nnigger
>>
>>5640355
WUBALUBA DUB DUB
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.