[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dear miss lonely hearts So what if i fried my brian in the sun

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: science fagdz 1.jpg (66KB, 903x493px) Image search: [Google]
science fagdz 1.jpg
66KB, 903x493px
Dear miss lonely hearts
So what if i fried my brian in the sun a litte we all do from time to time rightr
anyways before i let the last of my grey mattresses go i maked a very limited edition (4 of them) of science mem that i would lik e to into share (btw they r made in mspaint soi guess thet makes them double rare now haha so without further adoodoo i will now post them here if thats ok with u ᶦ ʰᵒᵖᵉ ᶦᵗˢ ᵒᵏ ʷᶦᵗʰ ʸᵒᵘ
BuzzFeedBrown has changed its name to Smelly. It's the same content you know and love just Smellier ^.^. Subscribe for daily videos about poopies, memes, feces positivity, and to join a community of enormous pieces of shit working to empower and inspire each other.
>>
File: science fags 2.png (16KB, 903x493px) Image search: [Google]
science fags 2.png
16KB, 903x493px
now this one is a lil more advanced but donut be discouaregeged cause the pain ur feeling in ur brane will be ebeneficial in the edn
BuzzFeedBrown has changed its name to Smelly. It's the same content you know and love just Smellier ^.^. Subscribe for daily videos about poopies, memes, feces positivity, and to join a community of enormous pieces of shit working to empower and inspire each other.
>>
File: science fug 3.png (16KB, 903x493px) Image search: [Google]
science fug 3.png
16KB, 903x493px
i really really really
>>
File: science fukts 4.png (29KB, 903x493px) Image search: [Google]
science fukts 4.png
29KB, 903x493px
am sad BEcause this IS the LAST ONE
I HOP u enjoyd
>>
>>5637299
>99
nice
>>
this is nice contents
>>
>>5637328
this is the kind of content i would like to see on s4s more
>>
>>5637347
>>5637346
woah are you me
>>
>>5637321
SWIM AND SLEEP LIKE A SHARK
>>
File: surprise.png (8KB, 121x115px) Image search: [Google]
surprise.png
8KB, 121x115px
>>5637539
ud be supris
>>
>>5637588
checked ur numerals boii
>>
>>5637593
Now youre definitely me lole
>>
>>5637600
u spelt it wrong kiddo
see me after class
>>
>>5637618
Dont bully me or my mobile posts again
>>
>>5637600
now yourdeintily dubs lole
>>
>>5637647
47 i notice for soime raisin
>>
>>5637299
What the fuck is with you honestly?
Like forget your posts, why would you make your name "poopboi"? You could have made it anything, you could have chosen any way to represent yourself, and you thought "yeah, feces, that's who I am. I am feces boy" what the fuck why do you even think about shit you disgusting freak? And people are gonna be like "oh don't attack poopboi he's a real upstanding member of the community look at his oc" but like am I supposed to ignore the weird fucking like shit theme you have constantly like "smellier" "buzzfeedbrown" what the fuck is with you and shit man who wants to hear or think about any of that is this like a fetish dude WHAT THE FUCK MAN
>>
>>5637743
it's a fallout reference, pipboy --> poopboi
dur
>>
>>5637743
my dude ahahahahahahaha oh boii
>>
>>5637743
Haha its this guy again i like this guy
>>
>>5637743
lots and lots of ass
>>
>>5637747
is talking about shit all the time also a fallout reference like excuse my ignorance because i haven't played the series but i don't recall anyone talking about the part in fallout where all the characters spontaneously develop coprophilia to the point where every part of their communication has to have the theme of how smelly or shit-filled they are and you know what i assume that based on that that there isn't a part in fallout where that happens because if there was it would be fucking weird and people would talk about it UNLIKE HERE where no one mentions it at all except for me right now WHY DOES NO ONE TALK ABOUT THIS he does this all the time and no one is like "hey you know it's kind of weird that this guy is obsessed with feces" like i get this is the weird board but we don't actively ignore taco kid's weird 3d modeler femdom thing so why is mum apparently the fuckin word when it comes to scat kid over here???
>>5637749
>>5637760
WHY DO YOU DO WHAT YOU DO
>>
>>5637778
people are constantly talking about pooping in that game it's all they ever do
>>
>>5637778
i'll give u a clue :^)
>>
>>5637790
Yeah, it was a really strange design choice. I can't help but think that lost them some sales.
>>
>>5637778
I never axed for piss
>>
>>5637805
You haves to takes risks as an artist
>>
Its all fun and gaems until someone actually requires u to explain ur culture i mean dog knows im no spokesperson fuk u man smh like cant you pick up a bok
>>
this is nice thread

Your fortune: ( ´_ゝ`)フーン
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.