[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Honestly, I've had enough of this dumb thread, can the person

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 12

File: 1501188605454s.jpg (5KB, 211x197px) Image search: [Google]
1501188605454s.jpg
5KB, 211x197px
Honestly, I've had enough of this dumb thread, can the person that keeps posting it please stop?
>>
imbrodusking
>>
>>5627549
support
>>
please no
this is the only form of ``containment'' on this website that functions as containment
>>
>>5627555
Trips confirms mods pls making soda introducingposting a bannable offense
>>
don mine me Im just chekin my 4choone

Your fortune: Reply hazy, try again
>>
>>5627562
ima chek again

Your fortune: Average Luck
>>
>>5627549
Today is mental illness awareness month

You may also recognize this guy as "the guy who goes h'has", the guy who projects his own dim mental world view on others, and "tako kids only fan"
>>
>>5627564
Why did that guy start these threads, what does Introducing even mean?
>>
>>5627569
These threads have been around for years but they've only recently within the last year been used as a mental illness containment thread for the ramblings of one paranoid guy who dislikes anything besides his own ramblings and taco kid , I don't know anything else
>>
>>5627579
Oh so that angry guy didn't even start those threads he just stays in them?
>>
>>5627569
Its not the same guy. If you were here a year ago you would have seen the threads evolved over time. Originally Introducing was a daily dose forced meme like Ass and Tea Earl Grey Hot. Over time the Introducing threads combined with the sparkles/cade containment threads and formed what you see today.
>>
>>5627583
Huh.. well. That's weird.
>>
>>5627579
Sparkles likes taco kid because sparkles thinks he is "ironically" retarded like himself, but in reality, taco kid is just retarded.
>>
>>5627597
I'm pretty Sparkles is also not ironic no matter how much he claims otherwise
>>
>>5627605
Sparkles is genuinely retarded but he tries to act ironically retarded because he thinks he is intelligent.
>>
>>5627597
>>5627605
>>5627609
Who is this sparkles guy why does everyone know him so well?
>>
>>5627620
sparkles is that guy with shitty grammar who writes rants like this >>5626611
He used to do it in pretty much every thread but he stops doing it when there is an Introducing thread on the board because it holds his attention and acts as a containment thread for his autism. He's called "sparkles" because he used to namefig as two sparkle emojis but stopped when 4chan blocked emoji, now he posts as Anonymous but you can always tell which posts are his because of his unique posting style.
>>
>>5627636
He will also claim he has fun with the rest of the board when not "pretending" and that he's "not serious" but his style is so obvious you have to laugh at both of those statements
>>
>>5627636
>>5627660
Interesting...
>>
>>5627559
ur qontys are all fukt up ma dude
fix ur qontys
>>5627636
was just 1 sparkly. just 1... 1 onley
>>5627660
never say pretemdem? never say not srs? semy-srs. kinda srs
obviousely 2 care about a thing enuf 2 rant about it means im semy srs, silly, quit projectem.

also i lich taco kid cause his threads mecha me laff plain & simple, i do not suppose to know whether he is "retarded" or not, a word that has no meaning other than "a poster i don liking!!!!!!!" also am certified literal genius of great esteem and -- read carefully-- [b]i am more famous than any of u will ever get & no im not talkin about this board im talkin about the fucken EARTH lol im fucken FAMOUS and TALENTED dude[/b] so ykno learn 2 respect yr superiors WOOH nailedem all. nailed every last one of 'em. also im not KATZ postem mane, common misconceptionne
>>
also have exprest intellect above & beyond any poster to stop by this gosh-forsakem place, widest vocabulary & breadth of ideas & notions, always somethin new always somethin fun, taco kid h8r got mad that i gave em a SPANKIN the other day so now he's back & more path•tic than ever triny talk sh•t 'sept whoops my professional efforts landed me in this gorgeous pecky wood great room with clerestory windows & xm radio piped in thru the millwork in the f•ckin kitchen im a BEAST i WIN & KEEP WINNIN & you got a room fulla kitschy animy figurines hah kno ya place WOOH brutal
>>
WOOH brutal WOOH WOOH brutal
>>
>>5627695
You're famous? What do you do? Is everything everyone said in this thread true?
>>
>>5627636
sparkles is a fuggen genoos and he made good so lolo impasonation that noone cud even kno a difference

based
>>
>>5627707
ermmmmmm.... its subjective whether or not they're 'containment', surely they have aided me in not getting mad @ animy threads & other nonsense. nowadays i see ppls getting mad @ animy threads & i laff at their folly. & getting mad's not where my efforts were best placed. so yes i have made MANKY my sanctuary 4 tha most part so everyone else can meme their crappy nothing memes til the lites go out in peace. it was unhealthy for me anyway. and erm-- let us see... my worldview is profoundly nuanced it's just that this guy's sick-a losing internet fites so he's lashing out. i regularly outsmart this fellow & countless others & so the sheer number-a times he has let me have the last word & conceded ground to my superiority is manifesting in a panicked denunciation as u can see. seen it a hundert thousent times. like cloccworcc. gosh whats so interesting about this mythos? this is a boring mythos why u care !!!!!
>>
joe pesci
>>
also was never akshly mad, never akshly got mad or pumch desque or anything, its just ykno u see the "EH? never seena pair-a THESE before?" pasters & u want the guy to choke on his fucken dinner, ykno, nothin srs. heh... ~sweadtrippe~
>>
>>5627729
yo sparkles are you the same guy that used to write out the huge text walls about he invented the term "cade" or was that someone else?
>>
hah i win hah hah i win. 'tsfunny i always wna pull the fame card but when ppl press me on it i want them to Zip the Lip ...
>>
>>5627737
ehhhhhhhhhh................................... whatevs.
lol whatevs. WHATEVER ! Guess for urselve !
>>
>>5627725
But you're famous? For what?
>>
>>5627549
i farded then poped
>>
File: 737.jpg (5KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
737.jpg
5KB, 300x168px
>>5627737
*jet noises*
>>
File: hah gotem. gotem all.png (35KB, 1582x172px) Image search: [Google]
hah gotem. gotem all.png
35KB, 1582x172px
>>5627743
ERM-- for SPARLEN.... K? Sparkles on s.4.s.! thats the Extent of Me Misery ! heh... nothin else to see here..... i said STOP sheesh STOP
>>
File: hah gotem again.jpg (54KB, 1128x226px) Image search: [Google]
hah gotem again.jpg
54KB, 1128x226px
thats it... im retiring that claim from my rebuttals.
>>
>>5627769
Oh, okay... So what makes you post in the monkey threads so much as opposed to any other thread? (Original OP of this thread here btw I'm sorry if the OP is offensive but I was very confused and irritated by the seemingly pervasive appearance of this "meme" but I guess I sort of understand a little bit of it now?)
>>
File: madd @ sticc.png (103KB, 1230x482px) Image search: [Google]
madd @ sticc.png
103KB, 1230x482px
interpreting my rant being stickied as a form of "public humiliation".. oh the mental gymnastics involved...
>>
>>5627781
You save screenshots of replies that people make to you? Are you that insecure?
>>
File: boeing777.jpg (121KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
boeing777.jpg
121KB, 960x540px
>>5627777
*jet noises*
>>
>>5627707
*jet sounds*
>>
File: CHECK EM.webm (753KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
CHECK EM.webm
753KB, 640x480px
>>5627777
QUADS!!! WOOH!!!
>>
>>5627804
>>5627810
>>5627814
[s4s] posters are the nicest posters in the world!

>>5627777
Such quads!
>>
File: aiko error.webm (2MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
aiko error.webm
2MB, 640x480px
also pardon me if i'm being out of line but it's fine isn't it? it adds character to the board doesn't it? that's my way of seeing it anyway
>>
>>5627823
what is
>>
>>5627831
joe pesci !!!
>>
>>5627840
i want to fuck gold pesci in his joe plated mansion
>>
>>5627781
B A S E D
A
S
E
D

how can taco kid even compete??
>>
>>5627842
#lewd #obscene #innapropriate4children
>>
File: hmmm.png (59KB, 1432x184px) Image search: [Google]
hmmm.png
59KB, 1432x184px
>>5627777
alrite... ~mrmank starts to pipe up~ LET me handle it mrmank u have said ENUF. ok sooo... in the early days of MANK, i would hurl rants of an explicitly gruesome nature at the MANK, abusing him six ways from sunday & never letting up. (the phrase "cripple-shit chimp tard" enjoying the most notable longevity) i felt a sentiment similar to the one that you express in this very OP, matter of fact. anyway i imagined some of the most depraved forms of torture that i had theretofore not deigned to dream of or witness in even the most brutal 'rekt' threads ... after a while mrmank (the original soda posting op doopety-doo shit flinging monky mecher mane) started to bump the threads with brief spasms of nonsensical utterances, dansell strudel, skeep flaowng, dentaru pruan, you name it. i began to "take" to these bouts of nonsense, finding great pleasure in them & even partaking in the practice myself. among all this were detailed discussions as to the nature of the MANK threads, anecdotes from the lives of me, mrmank & windsor (oh-ho-ho dont get me started on windsor), & a whole bunch more. manky is a shit show. that's what he specializes in, i suppose.
>>
>>5627785
hmmm... no no no that's not it at all.....
>>
>>5627858
So what you're saying basically is that the Soda Introducing Monkey is literally crescent fresh?
>>
>>5627866
h'haaaaaa this guy knows ....... . . .. .
>>
see what a nice objective explanation i gave? really CUTS thru to the HEART of the matter. compare that with this one shit head's personal vendetta & u can smell the difference. smells like MANK.
>>
take a break when i break my leg . . .
>>
IT'S OVER
>>
redpill me on winston
>>
>>5628384
mweh heh heh . . . . erm -- yea. he's erm, he's alrite. judge 4 yrselve. integral element of MANK, cant deny. i mean u want the BACCSTORY i can hooq ya up w/ tha BACCSTORY k so WINDSOR took a lichen to my posterings way early on, and could often be found re-posting them in more expressly relevant forumboards across the web site , places where they were arguably more pertinent to the discussion . . . & so me being a raging egomaniac took a lichen to WINDSOR because i was utterly tickled by the fact that he was exposing my musings to new audiences boardwide & beyond, which meant more replie for me. at the time i did not know who mr mistery-repostem-mane was... but somewhere along the line i associated the namefig of Winston Smith with the reposterings. (rite about when i bought him a game thru steam to prove some stupid point MANK#4302968) & so from then on i felt lotsa different ways about him, from utter giggling-licha-skewlgirl in luv-luv-luv with his endearing nature to near-h8red for his incessant, terse, repetitive style... we chatted off-board for an interim of a month or two, in which we learnt a whole bunch about each other, i used some unflattering personal details of his in my railings against him, he pumch hole in wall angery, we go from truce to fite to truce to fite. rite now we're in truce mode... & the rest is historie.....
historie of MANK
>>
u don care FINE LOL DON READ! u asque for it !!!! brat
>>
>>5627810
>>5627804
u are so hilariouse 2 me mister jet soundem mane!!!
>>
bompa me manken
>>
treat all Me Manken equal
>>
File: lapems.png (2MB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
lapems.png
2MB, 960x1280px
mayby i am the lapem binsh
lapem wins & out smarts fox evertiem
mayby am lapem binsh
but also mayby not still if u interpret lapem negatively......
but still mayby am lapem idk i cant commit im pussing out
>>
an organism having a particular chromosomal structure
>>
crumple zones comin out my couch
>>
You can't make a cold-turned wrench into an apoplectic diamond corona without a perculated bromide flask set to coagulation at an exceptional and universal atomic level.
>>
broken window phallusy
>>
shart-juice
>>
let's get it over with
>>
If a MANK has good corn or wood, or boards, or OTHER MANKS, to sell, or can make better chairs or knives, crucibles or SODA, than anybody else, you will find a broad hard-beaten road to his MUDHUT, though it be in the woods.
>>
Mon[ik]er
>>
dagny my gf
>>
~sigh~ wat I wna say ... what-o-ever do I wna say... thot I had something to say to mrmank... perhaps it was a plea... a plea of some sort... yes I desire to reason with mrmank.. to get bacc on his good side... maybe it is too late... I get the sinking feeling it might just be too late, and that he wants nothing to do with me...worst part is I can't blame em.... cant blame em at all....
>>
wesley "mooch"
>>
~sigh~ dog days of mank i desire for them to be OVER already!!!!!! (the dog days. only the dog days not the days in general)
>>
coincidentally we are SMACK DAB in the MIDDLE of the DOG days of summer
soak it in ..........
>>
mmm... ~table drummem~
>>
>>5631881
it's not you, it's me
>>
i'm as insane as you pretend to be would you let me be near your property and family?
>>
>>5632710
of course m8 yu think they aint resilient well then yu got anotha thing comin
>>
insane in the membraine monekey man hahahahhaha i see what yr doing here hahahahahahaha i like the cut of your jib hahahahahahaha
>>
>>5632753
a to the mothafuckin k homeboy
>>
No.
>>
>>5632708
NRARAOOUUUUGHHE REORUGHE ~brecha da lamp~ BLAMROUUUUGE ~dismantle da end table~ GLAUGAUGUAGGG ~slicem open 'puter monitor & dringken the fluid that seeps from its insides~ hate YAAAOUGH NAPMAFRAOOOUGE
>>
>>5632710
FANQUE??? FANQUE PROVE IT... FANQUE
>>
File: introduced.jpg (93KB, 800x747px) Image search: [Google]
introduced.jpg
93KB, 800x747px
I drew this picture, can we use this now?
>>
intro-dorptey-doo rolling round town with your goof mouth monky about to fucking present something or some shit and never does. holding arm open to red curtain going on up - ticking Signle-Digit percentages of each of our lifes. in combine? looking at monky? is surely a life time. hope ur prouda urself! bloody baby mank
>>
>>5633768
it's the best
>>
get it out of here
>>
>>5634112
AHAHAHAHAHAHA o man u mecha me laff. remember 'oh ill walk the plank'? i know i brot it up recently but is Soooo funney 2 me that im bringen it up again. i tell u , must succ my Mank or walk tha plank & u say.. "oh il walk the pla-ha-HA_HA_HA_HA_HA oh my GOD that was some funny as shit
>>
>>5634119
Settle
>>
A Credenza
>>
boys if you want to meet please view my profile to find me
>>
>>5634221
*upvoted*
Thread posts: 94
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.