[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Goodnight, [s4s]! The Summer Cup starts this Friday. Get hyp!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 10

File: s4ssummermedals.png (335KB, 698x400px) Image search: [Google]
s4ssummermedals.png
335KB, 698x400px
Goodnight, [s4s]! The Summer Cup starts this Friday. Get hyp! But not right now, it's too late. Stay sleep for tonight.

<コ:彡
postan squide
>>
File: IMG_2969.jpg (207KB, 579x554px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2969.jpg
207KB, 579x554px
>>5625249
Sleep tight bby
>>
>>5625273
you aint me
>>
>>5625276
STOP IMPERSONATING
>>
>>5625273
>>5625276
>>5625289
The reason why this is important and valuable is that it brings us closer the higher level communication of raw interfacing of our thoughts and emotions, as a mode of social/political/cultural discourse. This wouldn't be possible without the ubiquity of the internet, which has served as an artificial steeping stone training wheels version of this kind of mind touching direct interface. Both literally in the sense that twitter is new, but also in the sense that it's allowed us to communicate faster (which is really just closer to this raw interfacing) and gravitate towards a shorthand which can convey our deeper political thoughts and emotions, display our thoughts on watershed issues of civilizations direction, without intense lengthy discussion before hand.
>>
>>5625302
this but again
>>
>>5625249

Newfag here, only been on 4chan for a few months, can someone explain me what the summer cup is?
>>
>>5625249
sleep tight. i really hope we beat /tv/
>>
>>5625249

Eh? You've never seen me score a goal before? And you've watched me for HOW long? J-Jeez! Ahahahah! W-Well, we better fix that, then! Just watch me shoot, aaaaaaaand...

HERE! GOAL!
>>
File: 1500181227637.png (1MB, 1200x622px) Image search: [Google]
1500181227637.png
1MB, 1200x622px
>>
bib bib bicu bicu big man jeans apron velho chest machine poopy diarrhea smell stinky xd dog eat my poopoo

poopy pants
diaper smell

schoolhouse 1st grade xd xd stinky bib rotten diarrhea in pants xdd play with furry pet hamster balls diarrhea on hamster xdd teacher smell poop in my big man pants xd sent to principal office principal smell poop i poop in face xdddddd

play with smelly poop mom toys!!!!!!!!!!!! bib bicu bicu diaper diarrhea smelly stinky xdd dirty shirt diaper leak full of stinking diarrhea xddd sprey poop on tv xdd eat pet goldfish lol

xddd daddy smell pee in big fat poop diaper lol like big babby smell xd

eat pooopy mom food!!! sniff dinner plate xd poop on table xdd diarrhea on mom shirt xddddd like binky babby big big bicu xd lol

xddddd diaper stinking in bed xddd wear big man jeans full of rotten stink poop xddd lol like babby leak xdd on apron like velho chest stinky poop machine lol

stinky stinky poop on dog face xddd dog eat my weenie xddd

play with furry pet dog butt xdd poop on dog face barf sniff like great big babby fart xd

binky babby fat poop diaper lol mom smell poo in diaper xdd change diaper diarrhea explode in face xxddddd mom cries like big babby poop on daddy face lol xd

binky babby food like big man smell xdd hike poop on blackberries like velho chestmachine poopy diaper on trail xd dad change on cow i poop cow xdddddd diarrhea stinking beans fart xdddddddddddddd

balls in diaper xdd sweaty balls full of stinky poop diaper leak xdd poop in bed ruin covers xdddd

stinky pooop xddd poop in recess kids run away xddd rub poop on teacher big stinky babby fart lol poopy pants full of stinky diarrhea

xd toilet paper stuck in butt xddd covered stinky rotten poop xddd like babby smell velho xd poopy pants in big man jeans xdd underwear diaper leak stinky smelly poopy diarrhea lol
>>
File: aaaoma.png (65KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
aaaoma.png
65KB, 250x250px
>>5625308
We make soccer teams to compete against other board's soccer teams to prove that we're the nicest! (or best)

More info and schedule can be found here:
https://implyingrigged.info/wiki/Main_Page
>>
>>5625308
this thred is 4 jewwys only pls post somwhere else
>>
File: Screenshot_2014-09-17-20-23-52-1.png (683KB, 1009x798px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2014-09-17-20-23-52-1.png
683KB, 1009x798px
>>5625308
It's bigger than fifa
>>
>>5625320
it is interesting to see the contrast between the genuine retardation of the OP and the 'ironic' retardation of your reply
it reminds me of the difference between 'le awkward' humour and cringe humour; the cringe humour is infinitely better because it is organic and unexpected, whereas with 'le awkward humour' you know that it is just the product of someone's imagination and the absurdity and ridiculousness of it is superseded by the calculated and contrived nature of comedy entertainment
comedy entertainment itself is inherently redundant for these reasons and it really ought to be replaced in society with something more rational in order for the human race to progress as a species
>>
>>5625332
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD words
>>
I was one of the first people who started the berry nice girl 'meme'. Yeah, that's how it all began; Me and some other fellows from [s4s] thought it would be funny to draw some shitty madoka hentai. We didn't think too hard about it, figuring it as harmless fun. How could we at the time? But we should have considered the damage it might cause if it really worked. Not just to 4chan, but unbeknownst to us, the entire internet. It wasn't long before people started taking us seriously and giving berry nice girl a chance, and what do you know, people who actually ENJOYED this shitty image I drew emerged. We were stunned, now the joke wasn't funny anymore. We had to stop things before it got out of hand. Unfortunately, it spread like cancer. Even after ending our involvement the nice trend continued to grow, we couldn't prevent it. It engulfed [s4s] and eventually 4chan. We even tried coming clean about the troll we made, but it was too late, and we were ignored.

I'm sorry [s4s], I really am. A day doesn't pass by where I don't cringe and hate myself for what I did. Those friends I mentioned I can't even speak to anymore, since they ended up giving in and becoming nice posters themselves. All this has made me uncomfortable enough that I'm considering moving on from the internet. But before I do that, if you could somehow see it in your heart to forgive me I would appreciate it. But even if you do, the damage has already been done and there's no way I can redeem myself, and that fact will haunt me always.

Sometimes I wonder, if we hadn't did what we did, could this all have been avoided? I wonder...
>>
>>5625352
rud words nod nice
>>
>>5625355
dubs nice
>>
>>5625249
we need more fanart
>>
File: 1499589792770.jpg (763KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1499589792770.jpg
763KB, 1920x1080px
>>5625393
>>
>>5625455
marisa is pointing at the dub
>>
File: 01a.png (323KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
01a.png
323KB, 600x337px
I approve of this
>>
File: lewd.jpg (486KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
lewd.jpg
486KB, 1000x1000px
>>5625249

H-Huh? You say you've never seen a vagina before? And how old are you? Pfffffffft, Anon, time to fix that! Close your eyes for a second, aaaaaand ;

H-HERE!

HAHAHAAAHAAH
J-Jeez, Anon, You should've seen the look on Your face! It's just m-muscles with a hole in it, Anon. Does it really excite You THAT much? Of course it does, what a stupid question, that r-raging erection in your pants answers everything. Might aswell let you lick it, heck! P-Put Your whole tongue in there! Just be gentle, Anon. Heck, even touch my boobs, squirt them,do what you want with them, Anon. Jeezus fucking Christ i'm so wet. I'm like a fucking sieve. Would You mind if you plugged your penis in t-there? I-I'm sorry if this is too much for you, after all, this is the first time You've seen a vagina in your life! Besides when you got out of your mother's. After this can you put your cock in my mouth? I want to lick every single d-drop cum remaining. Give me your pleasure, Anon. I want every drip of your cum inside my mouth! I want to have your babies, Anon. Heck i can even give You anal, everything for my lovely Anon~ Just don't let anyone see Us or We're both in trouble~

So now that we finished THAT, what do You plan on doing to me Anon, I'm all yours, just don't forget to be gentle. For some odd reason my tits are hard, would You like to suck on them, Anon?~
I really didn't know how perverted I was, Anon. It feels w-wonderful to be penetrated by such a r-rockhard cock, I wish We c-could do this forever, I really feel like there's something b-b-b-between us, I'll do anything for my beautiful Anon. I'll server his cock for the rest of his life, I always wanted your cock, Anon, I was stalking you, Waiting until this day, when You penetrated my vagina, It feels so good, I can't stop, I require more cum, Will You please my desires, A-Anon?~
>>
File: 02f.png (90KB, 349x642px) Image search: [Google]
02f.png
90KB, 349x642px
>>5626367
dude if you do this for forty years and someone actually notices your forced meme it will be like you're getting all the love mommy and daddy never gave you
keep it up and try super hard and be thirsty i really want to see you sweating even more than you are now
you're going to be the worlds most sexually active billionaire by the end of the year at this rate
keep forcing that meme dude it's just really worth while and purposeful so get it done ok
>>
>>5625249
Are we winning, son?
>>
Jewwy a poop
>>
File: ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.jpg (268KB, 850x1133px) Image search: [Google]
ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.jpg
268KB, 850x1133px
>>5626414
Soon!
>>5625455
dub!

<コ:彡
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.