[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Believe in Jesus Bateman, be nice to everyone, go to church every

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: jesusbateman.jpg (55KB, 351x469px) Image search: [Google]
jesusbateman.jpg
55KB, 351x469px
Believe in Jesus Bateman, be nice to everyone, go to church every sunday, and you will get dubs.
>>
>>5623855
CHECKED
>>
File: incredible.jpg (146KB, 814x814px) Image search: [Google]
incredible.jpg
146KB, 814x814px
>>5623855
le father, le son, and le holy checkings
>>
WE NEED TO BELIEVE, BELIEVE GOD! BELIEVE IN DUBS! BELIEVE IN NUMBERS!
>>
>>5623855
>>5623866
>>5623888
spicy!
>>
>>5623911
nice dubs!
postin in epic bread
>>
god is real

CHECKMATE atheists
>>
>>5623963
define God
>>
>>5624007
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.
>>
For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

John 3:17
>>
>>5624014
That is not a definition of the word god.
>>
>>5624007
green and odd

Your fortune: ( ´_ゝ`)フーン
>>
>>5624014
>>5624023
When you say the word "God" what does it mean to you
>>
>>5624029
God is a broad term.
I am a God.
>>
>>5624033
doubles
>>
>>5624035
Then it's a meaningless term, like the word art.
>>
>>5624033
I appreciate your dubs,
proof of a higher being?
>>
>>5624038
Is that how you define god? A higher being? And what does that mean?
>>
Now have come the salvation and the power
and the kingdom of our God,
and the authority of His Christ.
For the accuser of our brothers has been thrown down,
he who accuses them day and night before our God.
They have conquered him by the blood of the Lamb
and by the word of their testimony;
and they did not love their lives
so as to shy away from death.
Therefore rejoice, O heavens,
and you who dwell in them!
But woe to the earth and the sea;
with great fury the devil has come down to you,
knowing he has only a short time.
>>
>>5624043
like santa but with constant rewards for naughtiness or niceness

Your fortune: Bad Luck
>>
>>5624050
And you think that being actually exists and operates under those principles?
>>
>>5624051
it is interesting
>>
>>5624056
Oh, cool. Anyway I'm tired of this thread, the whole point I wanted to make was that you can't really have a discussion about God until you clearly define what it is, and since no one can really do that then it's not something that should be discussed, because it's a waste of time it's like talking about whether or not there's chicken nuggets inside of black holes, like wow maybe but we'll never know so who the fuck cares.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.