[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"All the other kids with the pumped up kicks, you better

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 9

File: feels school shooting man.jpg (164KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
feels school shooting man.jpg
164KB, 800x600px
"All the other kids with the pumped up kicks, you better run, better run, outrun my gun!"
"All the other kids with the pumped up kicks, you better run, run ,run! Outrun my gun!
>>
I think you messed up the lyrics.
>>
>>5615523
dumb frogposter
>>
>>5615527

Hi guys I was just notified of a few rule violations happening in this thread. I'm from the FPDF, or the Frog Poster Defense Force. Our main goal is the protect frogposters from any meanness, rudess, or hostility of any kind. Now I'm sure you've thought a bit about what you've posted but I have to input your post IDs into our database just in case. Now I hope you have a nice day and think the next time you reply to a frogposter.
>>
File: image.jpg (62KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62KB, 400x400px
>>5615523
Lol
>>
>>5615527
That was not nice
>>
>>5615528
What
>>
>>5615528
smelly dumb frogposting scum
>>
File: feels awkward man.jpg (23KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
feels awkward man.jpg
23KB, 400x400px
>>5615532

Hi Anon, we understand your frustration with the current state of the board and the hostility that so many frogposters and being shown for no good reason. We hope our efforts will lead to a brighter future for frogposters here on this board, in turn, greatly improving the quality of the board overall. Thank you, and have a nice day!
>>
File: feels pepo man.jpg (28KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
feels pepo man.jpg
28KB, 400x400px
>>5615538
that was not very nice, we frogposters have feels too you know
>>
File: eF59H8s.jpg (548KB, 1253x1444px) Image search: [Google]
eF59H8s.jpg
548KB, 1253x1444px
>>5615539
deus kek
>>
File: feels hitler man.png (9KB, 201x250px) Image search: [Google]
feels hitler man.png
9KB, 201x250px
>>5615547
sieg heil
>>
bump for the pepe
>>
BASED pepe!
praise KEK!
free Kekistan, Trump 2020!
>>
File: FPDF official warning.png (75KB, 791x569px) Image search: [Google]
FPDF official warning.png
75KB, 791x569px
>>5615528
I wasn't aware the FPDF had already begun dispatching more agents to this board but I'm glad to have some more company. Fight the good fight brother!

>>5615538
Sorry anon but I'll have to cite you for repeating this behavior. Using that type of language against a frogposter is something that I simply cannot allow. You have been officially warned and your post ID has been recorded.
>>
File: go to jail.png (475KB, 806x620px) Image search: [Google]
go to jail.png
475KB, 806x620px
>>5615569
░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░▄
░░░░░░░░▄▐░▄▄█████▄▄
░░░░░░▄█████████████▄▀▄▄░▄▄▄
░░░░░█████████████████▄██████
░░░░████▐█████▌████████▌█████▌
░░░████▌█████▌█░████████▐▀██▀
░▄█████░█████▌░█░▀██████▌█▄▄▀▄
░▌███▌█░▐███▌▌░░▄▄░▌█▌███▐███░▀
▐░▐██░░▄▄▐▀█░░░▐▄█▀▌█▐███▐█
░░███░▌▄█▌░░▀░░▀██░░▀██████▌
░░░▀█▌▀██▀░▄░░░░░░░░░███▐███
░░░░██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐███████▌
░░░░███░░░░░▀█▀░░░░░▐██▐███▀▌
░░░░▌█▌█▄░░░░░░░░░▄▄████▀░▀
░░░░░░█▀██▄▄▄░▄▄▀▀▒█▀█░▀
░░░░░░░░░▀░▀█▀▌▒▒▒░▐▄▄
░░░░░░░░▄▄▀▀▄░░░░░░▄▀░▀▀▄▄
░░░░░░▄▀░▄▀▄░▌░░░▄▀░░░░░░▄▀▀▄
░░░░░▐▒▄▀▄▀░▌▀▄▄▀░░░░░░▄▀▒▒▒▐
░░░░▐▒▒▌▀▄░░░░░▌░░░░▄▄▀▒▐▒▒▒▒▌
░░░▐▒▒▐░▌░▀▄░░▄▀▀▄▀▀▒▌▒▐▒▒▒▒▐▐
░░░▌▄▀░░░▄▀░█▀▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▌▐▒▒▒▒▒▌▌
░░▄▀▒▐░▄▀░░░▌▒▐▒▐▒▒▒▌▀▒▒▒▒▒▐▒▌
#Daily reminder keep /pol/ in /pol/ is a global rule
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.