[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

earth is smaller than a dust in universal scale this shit doesn't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

earth is smaller than a dust in universal scale
this shit doesn't really matter. you should kill ur family and urself to relieve urselves lifetime of excruciating pain and suffering.
if you haven't noticed, you're at hell rn
>>
>>5615159
That doesn't seem like very good advice, friedn!
>>
white guys with beards and long hair unironically believe hating life and yourself makes you smart and interesting
try that shit in the hood you get called a broke ass bum and told to go home
>>
File: image.jpg (15KB, 500x350px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15KB, 500x350px
>>5615159
pain and suffering and adopting the asocial and apathetic mindset means you're weak and incapable of actually understanding the truth about the world and undeserving of such knowledge
>>
>>5615159
That's probably not the best course of action. Though it may seem hard to believe, there are humans that can live through life mostly contented, and some of those might be in your family. So, at least from a hedonistic perspective, it would be wrong to kill them. From a non-hedonistic perspective it's possible to view life as having value past whether or not it is "happy" life. For as long as I am strong enough to handle it, I'd rather live in pain than die. The only limit on this is the weakness that being human gives me: that I am subservient to pain, to sadness, to any chemical imbalance in my brain. Staying alive despite how much it hurts is something I'll do until I am no longer capable of it.
>>5615173
Really boring outlook on life.
>>5615510
Similarly boring but with an added touch of "I know something you don't hehehehe" that puts your mental age around 5.
>>
File: 1500482802631.gif (756KB, 275x200px) Image search: [Google]
1500482802631.gif
756KB, 275x200px
>>5615585
the noble lie has been central to every civilized society up until the enlightenment and you not understanding it's historical importance and role in maintaining the well-being of all Gods creatures puts your mental age around "fuck off you arrogant little shit"
>>
>>5615585
fck u
>>
>>5615159
The way I see it, life is short and we're all gonna die soon so we might as well wait for it to happen naturally. Suicide and homicide is just a massive waste.
>>
>>5615585
>white guys with beards and long hair unironically believe hating life and yourself makes you smart and interesting
try that shit in the hood you get called a broke ass bum and told to go home
"Really boring outlook on life."
literally what?
discouraging pussiness is an 'outlook on life'?
why are westerner nerds so fucking dumb these days you guys used to be math wizzes and geniuses now you're losers and delusional ideologues
>>
>>5615173
heeh heh broke ass bum good one
>>
>>5615713
Your main feature thus far is an ability to maximize your words to intelligible content ratio.
>>5616584
Well it's certainly part of one. The fact that you think it matters what a specific set of people (those in the hood) think about a thought and what they would do to you because of it paints you as someone with a poor outlook on life, I'd say. It seems very arbitrary and vague (which hood? I have an old friend from Philly that talks some pretty dark shit and I would be unsurprised to find that he knows more about street life than you, unless you've been on your own and selling since you were 16). "Discouraging pussiness" is also arbitrary and vague. None of it feels well thought-out and it seems more like your views here are just things that make you feel good rather than anything you've seriously considered, but you're willing to state them pretty strongly. To me that's an indicator of a pretty boring and uninteresting outlook on life.
Not that it's actually relevant, but since you brought up mathematics my job actually uses a fair amount of math.
>>
>>5617068
your main feature is being an edgelord lol
>>
>>5615159
>The only important part of the universe is the size of dust relative to everything else.
Sounds to me like all that empty nothing and giant lifeless rocks is worthless in the cosmic scale compared to Earth's invaluable scarcity.
>>
How is arguing against defeatism and suicide with the axiom that life has inherent value edgy?
>>
>>5615159
>this shit doesn't really matter
Thanks, I hope this helps somebody to stop worrying, frees them from existential anxiety and lets them do whatever they want.
>>
>>5617503
It did for me
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.