[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is it, its happening. I now declare S4S a war zone. All

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 82c.jpg (367KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
82c.jpg
367KB, 1920x1200px
This is it, its happening. I now declare S4S a war zone. All invading normies, leftists, plebbiters, females, transsexuals and homosexuals are to vacate this board NOW. Failure to comply with will be met with hostile action not limited to thread derailing, gore threads, rape threads/threats and raids.

I advise all true robots to take up arms int he struggle to reclaim our board. For too long have these invading faggots and their subversive posting been ruining our fucking board. They have their own boards and websites, they are only here to ruin a good thing. And because they lost the battle for social justice on /pol/.

All this trap propaganda, fembot feels posting, leftist shit and anti-trump posting has been part of a co-ordinated effort to not only feminise vulnerable and weak robots into castrating themselves but also to prevent other strong ones from swallowing the red pill and becoming enlightened.

You need to be diligent robots. Whenever you see a fembot thread, shit it up. Ignore people who claim the posters are LARPing, they almost always aren't. Even so threads like that bring out females in one way or another.

Stop listening to normies who try to convince you your predicament is your fault, its not. You're a virgin because girls wont sleep with you, period. You're angry because society rejects you even when you have done nothing to deserve it! 'Bee urself' FUCK THAT.

RISE UP BROTHERS, MAKE /S4S/ GREAT AGAIN
>>
>>5611200
dumb frogposter
>>
>>5611200
laaaaaaame
hy cant cha make personalized buttmad walls o text like that other autist
to quote my fellow acloholic firend cate
nah nah your boring sooooooo boring uuuuugggghhhhh
>>
File: go to jail.png (475KB, 806x620px) Image search: [Google]
go to jail.png
475KB, 806x620px
>>5611200
░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░▄
░░░░░░░░▄▐░▄▄█████▄▄
░░░░░░▄█████████████▄▀▄▄░▄▄▄
░░░░░█████████████████▄██████
░░░░████▐█████▌████████▌█████▌
░░░████▌█████▌█░████████▐▀██▀
░▄█████░█████▌░█░▀██████▌█▄▄▀▄
░▌███▌█░▐███▌▌░░▄▄░▌█▌███▐███░▀
▐░▐██░░▄▄▐▀█░░░▐▄█▀▌█▐███▐█
░░███░▌▄█▌░░▀░░▀██░░▀██████▌
░░░▀█▌▀██▀░▄░░░░░░░░░███▐███
░░░░██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐███████▌
░░░░███░░░░░▀█▀░░░░░▐██▐███▀▌
░░░░▌█▌█▄░░░░░░░░░▄▄████▀░▀
░░░░░░█▀██▄▄▄░▄▄▀▀▒█▀█░▀
░░░░░░░░░▀░▀█▀▌▒▒▒░▐▄▄
░░░░░░░░▄▄▀▀▄░░░░░░▄▀░▀▀▄▄
░░░░░░▄▀░▄▀▄░▌░░░▄▀░░░░░░▄▀▀▄
░░░░░▐▒▄▀▄▀░▌▀▄▄▀░░░░░░▄▀▒▒▒▐
░░░░▐▒▒▌▀▄░░░░░▌░░░░▄▄▀▒▐▒▒▒▒▌
░░░▐▒▒▐░▌░▀▄░░▄▀▀▄▀▀▒▌▒▐▒▒▒▒▐▐
░░░▌▄▀░░░▄▀░█▀▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▌▐▒▒▒▒▒▌▌
░░▄▀▒▐░▄▀░░░▌▒▐▒▐▒▒▒▌▀▒▒▒▒▒▐▒▌
#Daily reminder keep /pol/ in /pol/ is a global rule
>>
>>5611200
waste of dubs
>>
>>5611200
double dubs wasted
>>
File: received_10207133299810572.jpg (16KB, 676x440px) Image search: [Google]
received_10207133299810572.jpg
16KB, 676x440px
>>5611200
traps aren't gay

PORBLEMO?
>>
>>5611200
b-but normies offer us tithings of peace
>>
War must be waged against anime posters too. They are the filth of the Earth.
>>
File: IMG_20170719_172435.jpg (10KB, 179x182px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170719_172435.jpg
10KB, 179x182px
Normos get out reeeeeeėėėęə
>>
>>5611205
Hi there, I'm from the Frog Poster Defense Force (FPDP). Your post violates one or more of our main rules and core values, thus making it a rude post. Please try not to post anything similar to "dumb frog poster" in the future and you should be on ok terms with us. Just in case we have logged your post ID number into our database. Please try harder to comply with the FPDF's rules in the future. Thank you!
>>
>>5611200
Fresh off the boat, from /pol/ mang? heh I remember when I was just like you. neo Nazi. Lemme give you an ebin tip so you can make it in this cyber meme machine: never be rude like that. You got no OC here, you got no dubs, you got nuffin here. It's survival of the dankest and you ain't gonna survive long on [S4S] by saying dum rude stuff that your little dum-dum /pol/ friends would reply to. None of that here. You don't be rude. You don't leave dubs unchecked. This ain't /pol/, friendo, This is [S4S]. We have REAL NICE board, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can go to /b/, you Mien Kampf reading rudefig. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn Dank memes. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a funposter.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, boyo . . . that is if you can handle it... (^:
>>
fucking mongoloids fuck off back to /r9k/
>>
>>5611366
Яəəəəəəəəåľ Иїĉə ÐϋЪş
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.