[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

No one is worth my time. liars and idiots. fools that don't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

No one is worth my time. liars and idiots. fools that don't even act human, everyone is a lizard person.
But anyways that's not what I wanted to talk about today. So I went for a job interview because I HAVE TO apparently. "not-working" is a concept reserved for the non-furniture species. I go into this place and they ask dumb fucking retarded questions writing down my answers. and I swear these people in the managerial positions their heads are up in outer space they have no fucking clue. When they say "we're a team here" they're serious, they really think everyone working with them is a sheep like them. They're delusional, and this asshat asks me all these retarded questions I got to lie about and I don't even think they expect you to lie you might think they do, like obviously right, but I don't think so, I think when they ask "when's the last time you've seen a co-worker punch a baby in the face and what did you do" they're for real, I can try to give general opinions about how I apparently handled a "problem I had with a co-working" even though my strategy would be just to not care and I gave that kind of answer once and he was like condescending to me, like I don't care asshole, I'm better than you.
>>
but if I answer generally they demand I give a specific example like dude I don't fucking have this shit happen wheat the fuck are you even saying. then after some dumb shit we're at the end and suddenly things turn all "well we're still interviewing more people this week and you don't have a lot of references you need at least 50." well the one other job I worked I left one day by just calling in and saying I quit so I can't give them their number. I leave and walk 45 minutes home a few days later they call again for a second interview, the jokes on them because my time can't be wasted, so they're only wasting their time. I go there and some other guy interviews me, and guess what he reads the same questions and writes down my answer which I pretty much say the same things and I leave. fucking epic mate, but like I said I don't care, I didn't even bother showering any reek for the second interview it's all so whatever. I'm no working class scum
>>
it took me 20 seconds to read all that and i stil lregret it
>>
>>5610294
thats pretty impressive if you actually comprehended it all as well
>>
>>5610311
idk pointed out the banalities and status quo of waking working life

imtrying to listen to bob marley here
>>
>>5610294
>>5610311
>>5610314
I'm going to do something, when I make threads now, I'm going to mark them with "ยง" and I want you guys to never post in my threads ever again.
>>
>>5610319
I'm going to do something, when I make shitty threads now, I'm going to mark your tonsils with my cum and I want you to swallow it all you slut.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.